Lessons "learned" from today's MASSIVE demonstrations....

Linda Sansour was a vocal Bernie Sanders supporter.

She didn't want Hillary to win the Dem primary, so she is a misogynist.
I said the march could be for all Women's rights. Not just snowflake women.

The march was conceived by a Muslim woman who believes in Sharia law.

You don't even know what "fake news" is. You're a parrot.

Here, moron, stop watching FOX

To ensure that the march was led by women of differing races and backgrounds, Vanessa Wruble, co-founder and Head of Campaign Operations, brought on Tamika D. Mallory, Carmen Perez and Linda Sarsour to serve as National Co-Chairs alongside Bob Bland.

My bad. Based on your post, it's clear that Linda Sarsour had nothing to do with organizing the march.

I posted video of Linda on MSNBC talking to Rachel Maddow about Sharia law. What exactly does that have to do with Fox News?

It's a reflexive thing with them "FOX NEWS" derp. "FAKE NEWS" derp, "ALT-RIGHT" derp.

That train is never late.

They are also concsistent with their lack of specfics and their personal attacks on anyone who doesn't fall in line...even those who largely agree with them. It's all or nothing. They do not seem very tolerant.

Nitwit....the demonstration were NOT do deny Trump the oval office....YES, he won.
The demonstrations were a WARNING to elected officials in congress that many of Trump's policies, if enacted by them, will deny them reelection.....Simple as that.

Such as?

I have never understood what they were protesting! It is all incoherent babbling.

Apparently they are protesting free elections. We have one candidate from each party run for President and sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose. Liberals are fine when the win, but when they lose...........

Liberals like governments like they have in North Korea or Cuba where there are no real elections. They want a one-party government in this country with no opposition at all. The thing I don't understand is why they don't move to one of these countries and they would never have to protest again.
OH, sthu. We'd like an election where Putin and Comey don't decide who wins...

They didn't, your lying leaders just told you that because YOU are such a dupe that you believe them.

I understand you're a little slow, but don't you see a pattern here?

Trump won--it was Putin's doing

Bush won second term--it was because of Diebold voting machines.

Bush won first term--it was because of hanging chads, punch card ballots and the Supreme Court.

The party of excuses strikes again and clowns like you are their prime target.
Yes they did, OBVIOUSLY. I blame the Green Party and Ralph for Bush. The rest is BS...

To ensure that the march was led by women of differing races and backgrounds, Vanessa Wruble, co-founder and Head of Campaign Operations, brought on Tamika D. Mallory, Carmen Perez and Linda Sarsour to serve as National Co-Chairs alongside Bob Bland.

Oh look, the Angry Vagina himself is back......
Anything intelligent at ALL, dupe?

Such as?

I have never understood what they were protesting! It is all incoherent babbling.

Apparently they are protesting free elections. We have one candidate from each party run for President and sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose. Liberals are fine when the win, but when they lose...........

Liberals like governments like they have in North Korea or Cuba where there are no real elections. They want a one-party government in this country with no opposition at all. The thing I don't understand is why they don't move to one of these countries and they would never have to protest again.

They didn't, your lying leaders just told you that because YOU are such a dupe that you believe them.

Bush won first term--it was because of hanging chads, punch card ballots and the Supreme Court.

Yes they did, OBVIOUSLY. I blame the Green Party and Ralph for Bush. The rest is BS...

No point , it would go right over your head.

My bad. Based on your post, it's clear that Linda Sarsour had nothing to do with organizing the march.

I posted video of Linda on MSNBC talking to Rachel Maddow about Sharia law. What exactly does that have to do with Fox News?

It's a reflexive thing with them "FOX NEWS" derp. "FAKE NEWS" derp, "ALT-RIGHT" derp.

That train is never late.

They are also concsistent with their lack of specfics and their personal attacks on anyone who doesn't fall in line...even those who largely agree with them. It's all or nothing. They do not seem very tolerant.
Had NOTHING to do with Sharia law, and she was no founder of the march. TOTAL BS/fake news.

I didn't think so, dupe.

I didn't think so, dupe.

That's the point Chief Angry Vagina, you never "think".

The ONLY idea EVERY Lib has, "make the rich pay for it".
Idiot dupes worship the lying, cheating GOP rich and hate the poor, often themselves. The USA is the only modern country in the world where full time workers live in poverty and have no health care (2007---750k bankruptcies a year, most HAVE insurance - crap insurance!)After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:
Thanks to eight years of libturds running a shit show!

The adults can now get things back on track
Reaganism just rolls on, dingbat dupe, defended to the death by your lying, cheating, bought off heroes. Hopefully Trump isn't so stupid...

Reaganism just rolls on,

After 8 years of Clinton and 8 years of Obama, what remnants of Reaganism survived?
Why didn't Clinton and Obama fix them?
Low tax rates on the rich and corps, duh. Crap min wage, expensive college etc etc. GOP OBSTRUCTION DUHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Low tax rates on the rich and corps,

After 8 years of Clinton and 8 years of Obama, those problems weren't fixed? Why not?

Crap min wage, expensive college etc etc

After 8 years of Clinton and 8 years of Obama, those problems weren't fixed? Why not?

That's where you dupes get brainwashed. And Rush, Sean, Heritage etc etc. THE story of politics the last 30 years. Dumbass dupes.

That's where you dupes get brainwashed. And Rush, Sean, Heritage etc etc. THE story of politics the last 30 years. Dumbass dupes.

Oh pish posh HuffPo boy.

Idiot dupes worship the lying, cheating GOP rich and hate the poor, often themselves. The USA is the only modern country in the world where full time workers live in poverty and have no health care (2007---750k bankruptcies a year, most HAVE insurance - crap insurance!)After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

Reaganism just rolls on, dingbat dupe, defended to the death by your lying, cheating, bought off heroes. Hopefully Trump isn't so stupid...

Reaganism just rolls on,

After 8 years of Clinton and 8 years of Obama, what remnants of Reaganism survived?
Low tax rates on the rich and corps, duh. Crap min wage, expensive college etc etc. GOP OBSTRUCTION DUHHHHHHHHHHHH.

GOP obstruction DUHHHHHHHHHHH. Anything for the greedy idiot rich, nothing for the nonrich and the country, dupe.

16123093_249895142114719_1511610557256433664_n.jpg

Interesting take from a 25 year old black female.

She is clearly a homophobic, misogynist, racist, and xenophobic.

Reaganism just rolls on,

GOP obstruction DUHHHHHHHHHHH. Anything for the greedy idiot rich, nothing for the nonrich and the country, dupe.

Why isn't Hillary paying her fair share of taxes? She is rich.

Oh pish posh HuffPo boy.
And social media fake news now...a disgrace...

Oh pish posh HuffPo boy.

Look Chief Angry Vagina......
We get it, any news you dislike is "fake".
Any source you don't like is "fake".

You are content with HuffPiss and kos.

16123093_249895142114719_1511610557256433664_n.jpg

Interesting take from a 25 year old black female.

She is clearly a homophobic, misogynist, racist, and xenophobic.
I hope she's right. You dupes otoh ARE mainly homophobic, misogynist, racist, and xenophobic. So easy to fool...like Trump did....

Oh pish posh HuffPo boy.

Hufpo, who claimed they would only cover Trump's campaign in their entertainment section because he isn't a viable candidate.

Seems like they are the fake news.

Oh pish posh HuffPo boy.

Actually, I looked into it lol....funny how the Clintons never got close to arrest, eh, dupe? What happened to lock her up? Or any of the other crap phony scandals...

I want the libs to explain what happened to the marches in Teheran, Riyadh, Kabul, and all of those Islamic countries that fully support women's rights.

Ahhhhh, you admit that you want a dictator in the oval office.......Good for you, its good to get it all out.

Oh pish posh HuffPo boy.

Actually, I looked into it lol....funny how the Clintons never got close to arrest, eh, dupe? What happened to lock her up? Or any of the other crap phony scandals...

She was protected by her White House cabal.....another thing that helped Trump win the election.

Forum List

Back