Let Europeans Freeze

Nordstream2 is very important to our European allies.

No. Nord Stream 2 had been a chance for a better stability. ... And unfortunatelly our government made a mistake and "forgot" to take care for a strategic reserve. But that's another theme.

Last edited:
Good. Then I wouldn't have to sit here and read internet posts from someone whose name I can't even pronounce.

Read what a Japanese scientist wrote who reported very detailed what had happend with his body after your murderous attack in Hiroshima. This will also happen with your body in case of a nuclear war. And if you are not able to read this in Japanese and to understand this as if that had been your own native language then you should slowly start to doubt that you are really allmighty and allknowing only because you are an US-American who likes to be psychologically a part of the narcissistic personality disorder of another US-American.

Last edited:
See reality, slave.
Poland didn´t renew contracts with Gazprom. They now rely on the spot market. Current price: 2300 $/1000 cbm.
German price: 300

Now put on your slave muzzle and eat all the lies that are launched against Russia.

It's for me personally totally uninteresting what Gazprom is doing or not doing with their own natural gas as long as their pipelines don't have any technical problem, Nazi. It has just simple to exist a strategical reserve of natural gas in Germany which has not to be under control of Gazprom. And it seems to me our politicians here in Germany made a mistake in this context.

Last edited:
What a nonsense. Germany never did do anything bad to the USA in whole history. But you attacked Germany without any reason to have to so so, murdered Germans in masses, reduced Germany to rubble and made it to a little helpless unimportant country. And now you expect to be loved also from Germans for all the stupidties you made in world war 1+2 - while all this "solutions" explode since decades country by country. And now you attack Germany since your last Iraq war (which had been a crown of your amoral stupidity in international anti-politics) - with nonsense, bullshit and idiocies.

Germany never did do anything bad to the USA in whole history.

Lucky for them, we could have nuked Berlin.

But you attacked Germany without any reason

Attacked the shit out of Germany.

And now you expect to be loved also from Germans

Well, we did save them from Russia.

What
No. Nord Stream 2 had been a chance for a better stability. ... And unfortunatelly our government made a mistake and "forgot" to take care for a strategic reserve. But that's another theme.
What are you talking about?

It's for me personally totally uninteresting what Gazprom is doing or not doing with their own natural gas as long as their pipelines don't have any technical problem, Nazi. It has just simple to exist a strategical reserve of natural gas in Germany which has not to be under control of Gazprom. And it seems to me our politicians here in Germany made a mistake in this context.
The politicians just negotiate the conditions. The business itself is private. So what the German contractors do with their gas, is up to them.

Attacked Germany twice, even without declaration, both times without the consent of the population.

Idiot! Nukes are no solution - for nothing.
Nukes deter.

If Ukraine had nuclear weapons Russia would not be planning an invasion.

***snip***

Nuclear weapons may make the world nervous, but foreign troops rarely pay unannounced visits to nuclear states.

"In the future, no matter how the situation is resolved in Crimea, we need a much stronger Ukraine," Rizanenko added. "If you have nuclear weapons, people don't invade you."

What a nonsense. Germany never did do anything bad to the USA in whole history. But you attacked Germany without any reason to have to so so, murdered Germans in masses, reduced Germany to rubble and made it to a little helpless unimportant country. And now you expect to be loved also from Germans for all the stupidties you made in world war 1+2 - while all this "solutions" explode since decades country by country. And now you attack Germany since your last Iraq war (which had been a crown of your amoral stupidity in international anti-politics) - with nonsense, bullshit and idiocies.

I would say we had a damn good reason to attack Germany.

Hitler.

Read what a Japanese scientist wrote who reported very detailed what had happend with his body after your murderous attack in Hiroshima. This will also happen with your body in case of a nuclear war. And if you are not able to read this in Japanese and to understand this as if that had been your own native language then you should slowly start to doubt that you are really allmighty and allknowing only because you are an US-American who likes to be psychologically a part of the narcissistic personality disorder of another US-American.

Son, there is so much "what the fuck?" in that post, I don't even know where to start. :laughing0301:

Nukes deter.

If Ukraine had nuclear weapons Russia would not be planning an invasion.

***snip***

Nuclear weapons may make the world nervous, but foreign troops rarely pay unannounced visits to nuclear states.

"In the future, no matter how the situation is resolved in Crimea, we need a much stronger Ukraine," Rizanenko added. "If you have nuclear weapons, people don't invade you."
In fact, it's not enough to _have_ nukes. It's necessary to _control_ them. If Ukraine kept "their" nukes - Russia invaded it as early as 1992.

In fact, it's not enough to _have_ nukes. It's necessary to _control_ them. If Ukraine kept "their" nukes - Russia invaded it as early as 1992.
Perhaps there were some Ukrainians in the failed USSR, either civilian or military, who had the knowledge and ability to control the nukes.

A big roof over the USA and finished is the biggest psychiatric hospital of the world.

That's one of the best joke's I've ever heard. You saved the ass of your ally Stalin and sold a big part of Europe to the Soviets and call this "we saved you from Russia"? You saved the Russian Soviets from us and the problem which you try to solve today (or which will bring the world into a nuclear world war 3) would not exist if you would not be so stupid - and so funny - idiots.

Last edited:
The politicians just negotiate the conditions. The business itself is private. So what the German contractors do with their gas, is up to them.

I know that you are not able to think. You are a Nazi. So what do you expect from me? To fire on you with silver bullets? Your problem when your soul finds no rest nor peace.

I would say we had a damn good reason to attack Germany.

Hitler.

You made Hitler in and after World War 1! A mad made man overtook a mad made country. And so continued world war 1 in world war 2. You are always good in winning wars - but you are not good in winning peace. In your last war in the Iraq you created for example the terror organisation ISIS and lots of babies.

Last edited:

Yes, Mummy?

there is so much "what the fuck?" in that post, I don't even know where to start. :laughing0301:

You started with the idea "to fuck" what means to create a baby in a most joyful form of sexual relation between a woman and a man. This seems to be a terrible thing for all native English speakers and everyone who likes to be one.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back