🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let Iran Get Nukes ?

Yes or no ? If your answer is no, what course of action do you see as feasible to stop them ?

If your answer is yes, what ramifications do you see ?

It was yes. But after seeing how bat shit crazy they are, no, bomb the shit our of their reactors and research facilities.

The path to peace is not war. The American people don’t want another unnecessary war of choice in the Middle East

as i said,its sad the brainwashed sheep in america worship what the corporate controlled media tell them and keep believing in all these boogeymen invented by the corporate controlled media that they were evil men when just the opposite,first oswald,then bin laden,then gaddgi,now this Iran Gneral is the latest bogeymen they think is all evill and was a murderer when Trump is the fucking murderer same as Lyndon Johnson was,same as Bush and Obama was. fucking idiots.:rolleyes:

ECTVwm-GUIAESam-Fb.jpg

The following quote sums it up well:

mencken-quote.jpg

This is the tactic used over and over. No matter what the "crisis" is, it's about causing the public to fear and panic, which then causes people to cry out to the government to do something, and of course the government does "come to the rescue" with their pre-planned "solution" which was their agenda in the first place. Lather, rinse, repeat.

problem-reaction-solution.jpg

Last edited:
"Accusing your political opponents of being "in love with terrorists" is as outrageous as it sounds. All it does is poison the well and prevent our elected leaders from doing the vital business of governing.

Both parties need to knock it off with the name calling and demonizing each other." - Krazy Kasich

Ironic that the left is so anti-war until Trump is president. Don’t get me wrong, I AM anti-war, I just don’t want a single American to die and if we have to drop a few bombs on terrorists to assert dominance, I’m cool with that. That’s not war and it keeps Americans safe when there are terrorists planning to attack them. I’m just calling out the hypocrisy of the left!

I have a great idea. An Obama idea.

Lets give the Mullahs hundreds of billions of dollars up front cash, on the barrel head with no verifiable miles stones needed.

Lets have an inspection agreement where we give the Mullahs a month's warning ahead of time, no looking in their military installations and no American inspectors.

Trusting a country whose national motto is "Death to America" is always a good thing to do. Should work out well.

another sheep brainwashed by the corporate controlled media which is no surprise since he ignores evidence the republican party is as corrupt as the dems and runs off from those facts all the time.:abgg2q.jpg:

Iran has proposed a nuke free M.E.

what say the crew here on that?

~S~

Sounds like bullshit. Got a credible link?

Iran has proposed that the Middle East be established as a proposed Nuclear Weapon Free Zone. On 3 December 2004, Iran's former president and an Islamic cleric, Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani alluded to Iran's position on nuclear energy: ... Your provocation will not make us pursue nuclear weapons.
View attachment 299293en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Iran_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

Iran and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia

But you know how that went over kyzr.....

~S~

the trump lovers will l start crying in defeat after you took them to school there just now.LOL

Ironic that the left is so anti-war until Trump is president. Don’t get me wrong, I AM anti-war, I just don’t want a single American to die and if we have to drop a few bombs on terrorists to assert dominance, I’m cool with that. That’s not war and it keeps Americans safe when there are terrorists planning to attack them. I’m just calling out the hypocrisy of the left!

you DO realse these terrorists you are talking about are ALWAYS funded by the CIA and mossad right?:abgg2q.jpg:

One can't just dig U235 out of the ground, and build an ICBM around it

It's gotta be enriched to 90%

Iran tipped it's 3.7 to 4.5%

big whoop

Do any of you think that's enough to pull out of JCPOA ?

~S~

No. Iran should absolutely not be allowed to ever have nukes. Use of force is justified to prevent this from happening.

do you believe OUR government,the most corrupt government in the world,SHOULD be able to have them?
Where did you get this idea of US being most corrupt govt in world ?
University ?
CNN ?
The View ?
USMB nutjobs ?

It reminds me of George Orwell’s 1984. There HAS to be a perpetual, elusive boogeyman, to keep people emotional and supportive of the perpetual wars. In fact, I heard that he wrote that book to get the message out there about what this world will be like, under the guise of fiction.
If the Empire doesn’t have perpetual boogie men, how can they dupe some of the people into continuous regime change wars, that enrich the 1% and limit rights at home. It’s a transparent plan that somehow many Americans can’t see.

Hopefully that will change. I completely get why people don’t want to see it. It’s a very hard pill to swallow, that this is not the America we all knew and loved, but an empire whose allegiance is not to the constitution or the American people, but the NWO.
I am more skeptical. After decades of failed wars, that have limited rights at home and further enriched the bankers, war profiteers, and other criminals, causing nothing but death, destruction, and suffering, one would think ALL Americans would get it.

I think Dishonest Abe got it right.
f3702897f617c2018840ff95a85711fd.jpg

GET IT, AMERICANS------get GIPPER'S DELUSION
If only.

If only we had John Lennon...

That would solve everything. :confused:

If Iran does develop a nuclear capability, it will be the fault of the idiot Trump, who recklessly and needlessly withdrew from the Iran nuclear accords.

Trump ‘justified’ reneging on the agreement as a way to force Iran back to the negotiating table to strike a ‘better deal’ – that hasn’t happened; reneging on the agreement was just another Trump foreign policy failure.

And now that Trump as started an unnecessary, illegal war with Iran, Trump has provided Iran the justification to develop a nuclear capability.

That's it, Clay, it's all that dumbfuck Trump's fault! You tell 'em! Obama had them all sewn up tight to never get the bomb with a treaty where we rewarded them 150 billion in a program where we couldn't even inspect their facilities and we were good to go, just let Iran to continue to blow holes in our ships, mine the Strait, seize our vessels, detain our crews, shoot down our drones, attack our sovereign embassies, attack our bases and kill our soldiers, all the while issuing death threats!

It's all our fault for being in the area to keep a handle on a mad terrorist regime who'd nuke our cities the minute he could develop the bomb and find a way a way to fly, float or carry them here!
Unhinged. Entire post is based on fallacies.

Whatever would some Americans do without a made up boogie man their need to fear?
DODGE ! What YOU seem to "fear" is the question of this thread. Other posters have answered it . You haven't.
Dodge? WTF?

I don’t care if they have nukes. They obviously are more sane then the leader of the free world...LMFAO. Yet Americans are told the ayatollahs are FUCKING SUICIDAL MADMEN. We all need to thank them for showing restraint.

It’s pretty clear that Iran WILL develop nuclear weapons, thanks to Dumb Don’s attacks on them.

Taking out the general was the dumbest thing we could do. He was trying to negotiate peace terms, when your beloved Don killed him in cold blooded.

The world knows the US government can never be trusted.
taking them to school as always.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
Like Hitler and Hirohito were looking for peace. :right::rolleyes-41:

you DO realse these terrorists you are talking about are ALWAYS funded by the CIA and mossad right?:abgg2q.jpg:
Dumb ruse.

Forum List

Back