Let me clearly and conclusively define the hypocrisy of the left.

The Bill was about "Expanding the existing approval" not about ANY denial.
Concerns over budget costs were the issue, nowhere did the (D) suggest a denial to Gold Star Families, whereas trump took shots at a GOLD star family, strictly for their name.

You want to counter? Theowl32
This is what was reported and was shown to be true by Snopes. I know that is a pathetic left wing propaganda fact checker, but according to them....

New York lawmakers refused to advance a bill that would have provided free college tuition to the families of all military personnel from the state who were killed in the line of duty.

The Assembly’s Higher Education Committee voted 15 to 11 to hold the bipartisan bill, effectively ending its chances of making it to a floor vote this session.

The move comes a week after lawmakers passed a $175 billion state budget that included $27 million to provide college tuition aid for undocumented immigrants.

Some Central New York lawmakers said it was outrageous to block a bill that would likely cost in the hundreds of thousands of dollars to help children of military members who died for their county.

-----------------

Now, I read that. What are you reading? Other fact checkers have also acknowledged it as true.

It's a meme, gotta be true.

A lot of memes are based in truth.

View attachment 296145

View attachment 296146
Absolutely, but most (and the most entertaining) are usually based on distorted propaganda from either side. Afternoon Ray.
Which ones of mine are a lie? The negro marxist did not take that question out in 2010? That a lie?

Harry Truman did not say that? Did the clintons get rich while being public servants? Did maxine waters? How about obama? Those are lies?

Which ones of my memes or anyone else's are lies or propaganda? Did Trump collude with Russia? He did? Is that true? You have proof? No?

Did comey say hillary broke the law? Yes or no? Explain why nothing happened to her since he did say she did.

Want me to go over the list of proven lies she told under oath? No? Thought not.

We are waiting for which meme was propaganda. Did that gay negro get assaulted by whites wearing maga hats?

Hmmmm?

I never said you lied Owl. I'm just F#ckin with Ray, while passing by the thread. Thanks for the long response, but my one liner to Ray was not worthy of that much respect. Hell, Ray hasn't even b#tched me out yet.
I was just wondering which meme was a lie. I have indeed posted memes that were not true. I looked up each one I posted and read others that were posted.

Granted many are lies. I was just wondering which ones were.

View attachment 296145

View attachment 296146
Absolutely, but most (and the most entertaining) are usually based on distorted propaganda from either side. Afternoon Ray.
Which ones of mine are a lie? The negro marxist did not take that question out in 2010? That a lie?

Harry Truman did not say that? Did the clintons get rich while being public servants? Did maxine waters? How about obama? Those are lies?

Which ones of my memes or anyone else's are lies or propaganda? Did Trump collude with Russia? He did? Is that true? You have proof? No?

Did comey say hillary broke the law? Yes or no? Explain why nothing happened to her since he did say she did.

Want me to go over the list of proven lies she told under oath? No? Thought not.

We are waiting for which meme was propaganda. Did that gay negro get assaulted by whites wearing maga hats?

Hmmmm?

I never said you lied Owl. I'm just F#ckin with Ray, while passing by the thread. Thanks for the long response, but my one liner to Ray was not worthy of that much respect. Hell, Ray hasn't even b#tched me out yet.
I was just wondering which meme was a lie. I have indeed posted memes that were not true. I looked up each one I posted and read others that were posted.

The meme about the census is.

View attachment 296145

View attachment 296146

Hmmmm?

Didn't say you did. I was asking which memes were. I get it, you were messing with Ray. Got it.

Now, I read that. What are you reading? Other fact checkers have also acknowledged it as true.

I read exactly what you read, plus more.
You refuse to state the "More" because it discredits your claim.

C'mon dude. Just be honest.

upload_2019-12-22_14-6-11.png

View attachment 296145

View attachment 296146

Hmmmm?

No clue really. I enjoy them from both sides.

I read exactly what you read, plus more.
You refuse to state the "More" because it discredits your claim.

C'mon dude. Just be honest.
Holy shit

View attachment 296145

View attachment 296146

Hmmmm?

Well I don't work that way. I only respond the way I'm addressed. I try to converse with people the same way I would if in person. So you won't have to worry about me bitching anybody out unless you attack me first.

The Bill was about "Expanding the existing approval" not about ANY denial.
Concerns over budget costs were the issue, nowhere did the (D) suggest a denial to Gold Star Families, whereas trump took shots at a GOLD star family, strictly for their name.

You want to counter? Theowl32

Trump only took shots at the family when the father made a statement about Trump first. Trump seldom draws first blood. But as always, the Democrats threw him up there the way a kid throws rocks at another kid, and when the second kid chases him to kick his ass, the first kid hides behind his big friend.

I would accuse you of lying, but I know that you are too stupid to know any actual facts so you just post memes without any fucking clue to their accuracy.

The citizenship question was part of the long form of the US Census until 2000 after which the long form was replaced with the American Community Survey which is done annually vice once a decade. The same number of people that got the long form now do the ACS.

The ACS started in Jan 2005 and was approved by GW Bush. Obama had nothing to do with it, he was not even a Senator yet when all of these changes were approved.

TRIGGERED! ^^^^^^^

I would accuse you of lying, but I know that you are too stupid to know any actual facts so you just post memes without any fucking clue to their accuracy.

The citizenship question was part of the long form of the US Census until 2000 after which the long form was replaced with the American Community Survey which is done annually vice once a decade. The same number of people that got the long form now do the ACS.

The ACS started in Jan 2005 and was approved by GW Bush. Obama had nothing to do with it, he was not even a Senator yet when all of these changes were approved.

TRIGGERED! ^^^^^^^

Thank you for openly admitting you were triggered by the truth.

7cddff8115abb2cc86414ea9d12d92bf7fd42ca16a9d2663ddd078583ba81fdd_1.jpg

%D1%81%D0%B7-c-3c-3-1950-are-you-a-us-citizen-1960-are-60388052.png

Say, didn't obama drop about 80,000 Somalis in Minnesota district that elected ilhan omar? Yeah? Uhhhh huh.

philip-schuyler-lp-fiverights-two-facts-1-the-only-valid-58240262.png

38us1g.jpg

t0qgwy2zuwox.jpg

Is this where I need to comment further before someone says I used too many memes without commenting? OK.

There are a lot more democrats that got rich while being a public servant.

There.
Wow, you fell for all the memes.

7cddff8115abb2cc86414ea9d12d92bf7fd42ca16a9d2663ddd078583ba81fdd_1.jpg

%D1%81%D0%B7-c-3c-3-1950-are-you-a-us-citizen-1960-are-60388052.png

Say, didn't obama drop about 80,000 Somalis in Minnesota district that elected ilhan omar? Yeah? Uhhhh huh.

philip-schuyler-lp-fiverights-two-facts-1-the-only-valid-58240262.png

38us1g.jpg

t0qgwy2zuwox.jpg

Is this where I need to comment further before someone says I used too many memes without commenting? OK.

There are a lot more democrats that got rich while being a public servant.

There.
I'm impressed.
Missed where you got your cut and paste PhD again.
Can you post please?

Holy shit

Tell me where I'm wrong.
On this Bill.
It was put on HOLD, for Budget reasons, usually a (R) benchmark.
The funding already existed, this was an expansion.

Tell me where I'm wrong.
On this Bill.

Forum List

Back