Let Me Get This Straight on SCOTUS Nomination

I'm hearing the nominee should had been of a different skin color, sex, sexual desires, color hair, uses a different toothpaste, etc etc.

All of whom would also be Hitler Jr and be blocked by the Left.

Correct?
You’ll have a lot of things. Mostly the. Nominee shouldn’t be a trump sucking theocrat hack.

You left wing nuts are just losing it on this one. This was far and away better than you would get from any Repub POTUS.

If the Dems fight this and win they will lose more seats in the senate and will get 10 times worse to them.

Politics make people so fucking stupid

This guy is not a political ideologue, that is about the best we can hope for from either side.
No matter what Trump does, the left would fight him on it. . . .

_2K1bha07JNk4q96hX1LZtxQ02WQRwi7jKXQu4HxxP0.jpg

Funny meme, but absurd. If Trump somehow cured cancer, I'd even vote for him.

I was watching a comedians show on Netflix, a far lefty, Michelle Wolf I believe. She did a piece on honesty, and polled her audience, it was anonymous. Her audience even said, that they would rather have N. Korea remain hostile and nuclear, than have Trump have any credit for DE-escalating tensions.

Partisanship is pretty ingrained. A person's worldview and party do seem to be more important than life and death issues.
You won't see that from the other direction. For example Carters rescue attempt of the hostages in Iran. Generally accepted it was an acceptable.

I'm hearing the nominee should had been of a different skin color, sex, sexual desires, color hair, uses a different toothpaste, etc etc.

Correct?
You’ll have a lot of things. Mostly the. Nominee shouldn’t be a trump sucking theocrat hack.

You left wing nuts are just losing it on this one. This was far and away better than you would get from any Repub POTUS.

If the Dems fight this and win they will lose more seats in the senate and will get 10 times worse to them.

This guy is not a political ideologue, that is about the best we can hope for from either side.

If NK denukes, I'll vote for him

I was watching a comedians show on Netflix, a far lefty, Michelle Wolf I believe. She did a piece on honesty, and polled her audience, it was anonymous. Her audience even said, that they would rather have N. Korea remain hostile and nuclear, than have Trump have any credit for DE-escalating tensions.

Partisanship is pretty ingrained. A person's worldview and party do seem to be more important than life and death issues.
You won't see that from the other direction. For example Carters rescue attempt of the hostages in Iran. Generally accepted it was an acceptable.

Yes, because Carter was so recent ...

What an unfair comparison.

That's like asking the far right whether they wanted Obamacare to succeed during the Obama days. Of course they wouldn't; they are the far right! They would rather piss blood for 4 years than have a (half) black president for 8.
Only a moron didn't know Obamacare was a disaster. Even the creator of Obamacare called you morons morons.

Correct?

If NK denukes, I'll vote for him

Don't hold your breath. Already signs they're trying to cheat. My guess is, this was all a stalling tactic from NK. They'll be back to their old tricks within a year.

OK, we agreed with Clinton bombing the Chinese embassy.

That's like asking the far right whether they wanted Obamacare to succeed during the Obama days. Of course they wouldn't; they are the far right! They would rather piss blood for 4 years than have a (half) black president for 8.
Only a moron didn't know Obamacare was a disaster. Even the creator of Obamacare called you morons morons.

I wasn't for or against Obamacare. I was like 18 or 19 in college. I didn't give a flying fuck about healthcare back then.

I'm saying that I've no doubt those on the extreme right end of the political spectrum would rather it fail, and for people to suffer, than for Obama to have a win.

You are being disingenuous by calling anyone that was against the ACA, "the far right." According to polling, over 51% were opposed to it. That isn't "the far right."

It took the Supreme Court to make it constitutional, and even then, most don't think the decision was a legitimate decision under that powers of taxation that are enumerated under the rules laid out under the Constitution.

Most that are aware of the fascistic nature of government and corporate power, understand that the ACA had nothing to do with lowering medical costs or covering more people, it had to do with give aways to the insurance industry and the pharmaceutical industry.

Most of it's supporters were brainwashed by corporate media and blitzed by ad campaigns and astro-turfed media campaigns on social media.

For most, they got financially screwed while loosing coverage. The real winners were not the poor, they were not those who needed more coverage, it was the insurance industry, BIG PHARMA, and the medical/government bureaucracy.

You are being disingenuous by calling anyone that was against the ACA, "the far right." According to polling, over 51% were opposed to it. That isn't "the far right."

It took the Supreme Court to make it constitutional, and even then, most don't think the decision was a legitimate decision under that powers of taxation that are enumerated under the rules laid out under the Constitution.

Most that are aware of the fascistic nature of government and corporate power, understand that the ACA had nothing to do with lowering medical costs or covering more people, it had to do with give aways to the insurance industry and the pharmaceutical industry.

Most of it's supporters were brainwashed by corporate media and blitzed by ad campaigns and astro-turfed media campaigns on social media.

For most, they got financially screwed while loosing coverage. The real winners were not the poor, they were not those who needed more coverage, it was the insurance industry, BIG PHARMA, and the medical/government bureaucracy.

I'm not saying "to be against it". That's one thing.

I'm saying that, when you know it's going to be the law of the land, to hope for it to fail. That's quite a difference.

. . . and THAT incidentally is the SAME reason it has never been repealed. Too many stake holders love it.

I'm saying that, when you know it's going to be the law of the land, to hope for it to fail. That's quite a difference.

Most average patriotic Americans that have a brain in their head and are disgusted with fascism generally hope for it's failure in the same way they hope that Nazi Germany or the Soviet Union would fail.

Most average patriotic Americans that have a brain in their head and are disgusted with fascism generally hope for it's failure in the same way they hope that Nazi Germany or the Soviet Union would fail.

Ends justify the means, huh? I mean, obviously it would take a lot of people's health (and lives) down with it. But I guess it's easy not to care if it's not your life on the line ...

Correct?
If Trump were to ever go soft on the Left with his pick for USSJ; this is it. Many on the right are not happy about this selection. I would caution the Leftists against slapping away Trumps outstretched hand. He’s doing you a favor. If you somehow manage to tarnish this pick... You’re fucked when it comes to the one he selects next. It’s a gift. Take it...

Correct?

Rump shoulda consulted with Chuck and Nancy doncha know. You're an idiot.

The right applauded Clinton's Welfare reforms.

The right applauded Clinton's Welfare reforms.

Clinton wasn't all that recent either. Even a little before my time, one might say.

But from what I understand, he wasn't all that "liberal". So I'm not surprised.

Skin color has nothing to do with it, the GOP would hate Obama just as they did Hillary and Billy.

Ends justify the means, huh? I mean, obviously it would take a lot of people's health (and lives) down with it. But I guess it's easy not to care if it's not your life on the line ...

You know nothing about me. How do you know that my life won't be affected? How do you know that I don't have skin in the game?

If I need any help, I will lobby my individual state, the proper legal authority for such political activity.

I'm willing to sacrifice to end the fascism in this nation.

That Constitution does not legitimize the federal government endorsing fascism. If the Congress, Executive, or Judicial Branch refuses to end it, then yes, let it die on it's own.

Skin color has nothing to do with it, the GOP would hate Obama just as they did Hillary and Billy.

Skin color has nothing to do with it? Lol. Even on here, the so-called "right wing" posters talk about "that black bastard" day after day. So yeah, I do think skin color has something to do with it.

Forum List

Back