Let Me Get This Straight on SCOTUS Nomination

You’ll have a lot of things. Mostly the. Nominee shouldn’t be a trump sucking theocrat hack.
You don't mean that Hitler Jr does not fit your standard. WowView attachment 204030
MLK quotes always nail the Left of today, thanks.

Always comical to see far right extremists claiming MLK as one of their own.
You mean that guy who said to judge people upon their character and not the color of their skin? :cheers2:
According to this guy your entire healthcare system should be based on what the black guy told you it should be. To oppose it is racist.

Trying to get a friend to jump in, huh? Interesting. Another low-level "debating" tactic from the "genius" of Missouri Mike.

Let’s review when John Shaw went full racist. I think he forgot.

"And you claimed anyone against obies stupid law was racist because he is black"

Where is this part again, genius?
A post or two later. You’re the best fucking lawyer I’ve ever had. You’re proving my point with every post.

It was never said, is the correct answer.

I laid out my thoughts, my intentions, and my points very clearly a page or two ago. If you STILL can't understand it, then I'm sorry, but you actually have a learning disability, with which I cannot help you. Otherwise, you're just a partisan idiot desperately strawmanning in order to win a fight on a forum board, which I couldn't care less about.
Your thoughts, intentions and points were purely racist. Why are you trying to run from that?

Okay, Missouri Mike. Farm on. Best of luck to you with that strawman. Ill remember you as a non-serious person in the future.
And I’ll remember you as the racist fuck you are. Sleep well. I hope the pointy hood doesn’t wake you.

"And you claimed anyone against obies stupid law was racist because he is black"

Where is this part again, genius?
A post or two later. You’re the best fucking lawyer I’ve ever had. You’re proving my point with every post.

I laid out my thoughts, my intentions, and my points very clearly a page or two ago. If you STILL can't understand it, then I'm sorry, but you actually have a learning disability, with which I cannot help you. Otherwise, you're just a partisan idiot desperately strawmanning in order to win a fight on a forum board, which I couldn't care less about.
Your thoughts, intentions and points were purely racist. Why are you trying to run from that?

Okay, Missouri Mike. Farm on. Best of luck to you with that strawman. Ill remember you as a non-serious person in the future.
And I’ll remember you as the racist fuck you are. Sleep well. I hope the pointy hood doesn’t wake you.

Still haven't shown how anything I've said was racist. Still waiting. I don't think you actually know what racism is. But okay ...

You know, there are quite a few stupid people on these boards, but you might actually be the absolute dumbest I've seen so far. That's even considering Miketx.

You don't mean that Hitler Jr does not fit your standard. WowView attachment 204030

You mean that guy who said to judge people upon their character and not the color of their skin? :cheers2:
According to this guy your entire healthcare system should be based on what the black guy told you it should be. To oppose it is racist.

Trying to get a friend to jump in, huh? Interesting. Another low-level "debating" tactic from the "genius" of Missouri Mike.
I haven’t needed friends so far but he was correct. Does that upset you in some way?

I haven’t needed friends so far but he was correct. Does that upset you in some way?

I challenged your buddy to show where the racism is too. He mysteriously went silent. Hmm ...

Still haven't shown how anything I've said was racist. Still waiting. I don't think you actually know what racism is. But okay ...

You know, there are quite a few stupid people on these boards, but you might actually be the absolute dumbest I've seen so far. That's even considering Miketx.
Well you’ve proven you are a bit slow. Good luck with your next racist post.

Well you’ve proven you are a bit slow. Good luck with your next racist post.

As soon as you show how anything I've said is racist. Still waiting ....

I challenged your buddy to show where the racism is too. He mysteriously went silent. Hmm ...
It was in your first post on this thread. Funny how only you can’t seem to find it.

It was in your first post on this thread. Funny how only you can’t seem to find it.

There's nothing racist about it. How is anything there "racist"?

Mentioning that someone is half-black is not racist. Even the most sensitive, PC lib would agree with me on that.

Mentioning that someone is half-black is not racist. Even the most sensitive, PC lib would agree with me on that.
Opposition to the black guys laws are racist. You made that claim.

Nope. Didn't happen.

This is why your teachers in high school told you that reading comprehension is important. Obviously you never paid attention in those lessons.

Anyway, now that you've tried, and failed miserably, to prove something that doesn't actually exist, I'm just going to say "better luck next time, and next time, use your fucking brain when you read'.

Have a good day.

Nope. Didn't happen.

This is why your teachers in high school told you that reading comprehension is important. Obviously you never paid attention in those lessons.

Anyway, now that you've tried, and failed miserably, to prove something that doesn't actually exist, I'm just going to say "better luck next time, and next time, use your fucking brain when you read'.

Have a good day.
I feel kind of bad for you. You have no idea how racist you are.

You’ll have a lot of things. Mostly the. Nominee shouldn’t be a trump sucking theocrat hack.

Elections have consequences. The majority has spoken. The majority, which included millions of defecting middle dems, picked this Administration precisely because we all knew there would be Supreme Court picks. After 2015's SCOTUS liberal Justice fascist coup, did you think this end would not be the result?

Buckle up buttercup. This is what you get when your cult uses the judicial branch to remove sovereignty from the voters.

Forum List

Back