Let Me Get This Straight on SCOTUS Nomination

And yet after all of your impressive intellect punching away at a keyboard you under developed a coherent yet reasonable reply.

Good job dipshit.

You are not making sense. What are you talking about? Are you conflating the right with people like Richard Spencer? That's the only way I can see your logic working out.

I'm talking about people with extremist views, not your typical small government conservative. Which, if you're paying attention, you'll note I conflated with the typical Michelle Wolf audience.
Since when is opposing a shit law racist because a black guy passed it? That was the entire basis of your first post. How about you man the fuck up and defend that.

I said a lot of people on the FAR RIGHT (note the word "far", as in extreme) took issue with Obama's being half black, for whatever reason. Maybe they were racist. Maybe they genuinely believed he was born in Kenya. Regardless, race definitely played a role in their dislike for him.

Do I think conservatives are all racists? No. Does that answer your question?
Not really. You’re a weasel **** trying to dance out of your original racist post.

If you actually think that, you're as dumb as I indicated earlier.

Go back and actually read what was written word for word, instead of just assuming your memory is good.

You're using the word "racist' incorrectly, by the way.
No I’m not. You’re a racist. And you claimed anyone against obies stupid law was racist because he is black. In other words if you don’t tow the Jim Crow line and let the black man rule you with shit laws it’s racist to resist. He’s black. You will accept his ruling no matter how bad it is for you. Opposing stupid is racist if the stupid comes from a black guy.

My memory is just fine. And it tells me you’re a racist and a moron.

Are we talking about the right, or the FAR right? They're not the same thing. Just like the left (the mainstream democratic party) is not the same as the far left (communists).

I think you need to get with 2018 brah, because, uh yah, you're mistaken.

I'm not.

At the end of the day, the "right" and "left" mainly differ on a handful of social issues. And welfare.

Extremists are the ones who want war.

If I was to try to pigeonhole ya, you'd be be in the "leftard" category. Son, you are derp.

When's the last time you did a day of work?

Yeah, sure. And you've called me a faggot before on other threads. Why would I care about your opinion, might I ask?

Maybe you should stop being a faggot, then. :dunno:

But how 'bout that last day of work you did? What did you do?

I have a nice office job. Free coffee too. It's great.

You are not making sense. What are you talking about? Are you conflating the right with people like Richard Spencer? That's the only way I can see your logic working out.

I'm talking about people with extremist views, not your typical small government conservative. Which, if you're paying attention, you'll note I conflated with the typical Michelle Wolf audience.
Since when is opposing a shit law racist because a black guy passed it? That was the entire basis of your first post. How about you man the fuck up and defend that.

I said a lot of people on the FAR RIGHT (note the word "far", as in extreme) took issue with Obama's being half black, for whatever reason. Maybe they were racist. Maybe they genuinely believed he was born in Kenya. Regardless, race definitely played a role in their dislike for him.

Do I think conservatives are all racists? No. Does that answer your question?
Not really. You’re a weasel **** trying to dance out of your original racist post.

If you actually think that, you're as dumb as I indicated earlier.

Go back and actually read what was written word for word, instead of just assuming your memory is good.

You're using the word "racist' incorrectly, by the way.
No I’m not. You’re a racist. And you claimed anyone against obies stupid law was racist because he is black..

That isn't what I claimed, actually. Clearly your memory is utter shit; you made it all of three sentences before getting it wrong.

You’ll have a lot of things. Mostly the. Nominee shouldn’t be a trump sucking theocrat hack.

You left wing nuts are just losing it on this one. This was far and away better than you would get from any Repub POTUS.

If the Dems fight this and win they will lose more seats in the senate and will get 10 times worse to them.

Politics make people so fucking stupid

This guy is not a political ideologue, that is about the best we can hope for from either side.
No matter what Trump does, the left would fight him on it. . . .

_2K1bha07JNk4q96hX1LZtxQ02WQRwi7jKXQu4HxxP0.jpg

Funny meme, but absurd. If Trump somehow cured cancer, I'd even vote for him.

I was watching a comedians show on Netflix, a far lefty, Michelle Wolf I believe. She did a piece on honesty, and polled her audience, it was anonymous. Her audience even said, that they would rather have N. Korea remain hostile and nuclear, than have Trump have any credit for DE-escalating tensions.

Partisanship is pretty ingrained. A person's worldview and party do seem to be more important than life and death issues.

That's like asking the far right whether they wanted Obamacare to succeed during the Obama days. Of course they wouldn't; they are the far right! They would rather piss blood for 4 years than have a (half) black president for 8.
Let’s review when John Shaw went full racist. I think he forgot.

You left wing nuts are just losing it on this one. This was far and away better than you would get from any Repub POTUS.

If the Dems fight this and win they will lose more seats in the senate and will get 10 times worse to them.

This guy is not a political ideologue, that is about the best we can hope for from either side.

I was watching a comedians show on Netflix, a far lefty, Michelle Wolf I believe. She did a piece on honesty, and polled her audience, it was anonymous. Her audience even said, that they would rather have N. Korea remain hostile and nuclear, than have Trump have any credit for DE-escalating tensions.

Partisanship is pretty ingrained. A person's worldview and party do seem to be more important than life and death issues.

That's like asking the far right whether they wanted Obamacare to succeed during the Obama days. Of course they wouldn't; they are the far right! They would rather piss blood for 4 years than have a (half) black president for 8.
Let’s review when John Shaw went full racist. I think he forgot.

"And you claimed anyone against obies stupid law was racist because he is black"

Where is this part again, genius?

I think you need to get with 2018 brah, because, uh yah, you're mistaken.

I'm not.

At the end of the day, the "right" and "left" mainly differ on a handful of social issues. And welfare.

If I was to try to pigeonhole ya, you'd be be in the "leftard" category. Son, you are derp.

Yeah, sure. And you've called me a faggot before on other threads. Why would I care about your opinion, might I ask?

That's nice, my coffee isn't free, I pay for it, and make it, too, every day.

Even if the power goes out. Think on that a minute, boy.

I'm not.

Even if the power goes out. Think on that a minute, by.

Sucks to be you.

Sucks to be you.

What kind of coffee will you have when the power goes out, boy?

I'm guessing none. Meanwhile, It's a little hiccup for me.

Sucks to be you.

I'm guessing none.

Luckily the water is also free. And even lunches are free a good % of the time.

Sucks to be you.

I'm guessing none.

That's real nice that they take care of you at your office job. How many WPM can you do?

Liberals are mad it’s not a judge who will proclaim illegals forever and welfare for everyone.

Sucks to be you.

I'm guessing none.

That's real nice that they take care of you at your office job. How many WPM can you do?

Are you implying that I'm a ... typist?

How old are you, exactly?

BTW, I think it's somewhere around 80 - 90. Last time I checked.

You’ll have a lot of things. Mostly the. Nominee shouldn’t be a trump sucking theocrat hack.

Sorry son, this IS full on Racist "How dare ANY whitey be against ANYTHING the Black man wanted".

Well you racist little bitch if far right means I can tell when someone of any race comes up with a stupid fucking idea... I guess I’m far right. Here’s what I don’t get you racist prick. How come you can’t grasp judging a person by the content of their character and not the color of their skin.

Sigh ** ... what are you blathering about?

Why do I have to deal with people like this? I'm amazed people of your intellect can actually use a keyboard. So many letters. It must be taxing for your underdeveloped brain. Maybe that's why you can't think clearly; thinking and typing at the same time is too much of a challenge.
And yet after all of your impressive intellect punching away at a keyboard you under developed a coherent yet reasonable reply.

Good job dipshit.

Young people are on the left because they are immature and lack knowledge and wisdom years bring. Why do you think I use 1978 in my meme? My eyes opened then.

Depends. There are a lot of older people on the left.

Personally, I do not view myself as being "on the left". I've never found a political label that fit me, so I don't apply them to myself. I've been called everything from a Nazi to a communist.
Just walk away John, just walk away.
#WalkAway - Brandon Straka, "Why I left the Democratic Party"

Sorry son, this IS full on Racist "How dare ANY whitey be against ANYTHING the Black man wanted".

Not at all what was said.

I said that the FAR RIGHT (aka extremists) would rather Obamacare fail (thereby hurting those who depend on it) rather than have it succeed and for Obama to score a win. And yes, I implied that an element of their dislike for him was because he was/is half-black, which is clearly supported by some of the more outrageous right wing personalities on here (such as Brokeloser), in addition to the white supremacists who align themselves with the alt right / far right groups.

Doesn't seem all that complicated, but apparently y'all are having a hard time understanding my point. Unless you're just being willfully ignorant so that you can call me a racist, which wouldn't make sense even if that were my intent (you could call me a race baiter, but not a racist).

Now, unless you guys align yourselves with the far right extremists, then why are you going so far out of your way to take offense at a very simple, and reasonable, point made from a neutral perspective?

Sigh ** ... what are you blathering about?

Why do I have to deal with people like this? I'm amazed people of your intellect can actually use a keyboard. So many letters. It must be taxing for your underdeveloped brain. Maybe that's why you can't think clearly; thinking and typing at the same time is too much of a challenge.

Good job dipshit.

Young people are on the left because they are immature and lack knowledge and wisdom years bring. Why do you think I use 1978 in my meme? My eyes opened then.

Depends. There are a lot of older people on the left.

Personally, I do not view myself as being "on the left". I've never found a political label that fit me, so I don't apply them to myself. I've been called everything from a Nazi to a communist.
Just walk away John, just walk away.
#WalkAway - Brandon Straka, "Why I left the Democratic Party"

Nothing to walk away from.

Not at all what was said.

I said that the FAR RIGHT (aka extremists) would rather Obamacare fail (thereby hurting those who depend on it) rather than have it succeed and for Obama to score a win. And yes, I implied that an element of their dislike for him was because he was/is half-black, which is clearly supported by some of the more outrageous right wing personalities on here (such as Brokeloser), in addition to the white supremacists who align themselves with the alt right / far right groups.

Doesn't seem all that complicated, but apparently y'all are having a hard time understanding my point. Unless you're just being willfully ignorant so that you can call me a racist, which wouldn't make sense even if that were my intent (you could call me a race baiter, but not a racist).

Now, unless you guys align yourselves with the far right extremists, then why are you going so far out of your way to take offense at a very simple, and reasonable, point made from a neutral perspective?

I just quoted what you said son, it is what it is, and it IS racist.

Forum List

Back