Let Me Get This Straight on SCOTUS Nomination

No matter what Trump does, the left would fight him on it. . . .

_2K1bha07JNk4q96hX1LZtxQ02WQRwi7jKXQu4HxxP0.jpg

Funny meme, but absurd. If Trump somehow cured cancer, I'd even vote for him.

I was watching a comedians show on Netflix, a far lefty, Michelle Wolf I believe. She did a piece on honesty, and polled her audience, it was anonymous. Her audience even said, that they would rather have N. Korea remain hostile and nuclear, than have Trump have any credit for DE-escalating tensions.

Partisanship is pretty ingrained. A person's worldview and party do seem to be more important than life and death issues.

That's like asking the far right whether they wanted Obamacare to succeed during the Obama days. Of course they wouldn't; they are the far right! They would rather piss blood for 4 years than have a (half) black president for 8.

Skin color has nothing to do with it, the GOP would hate Obama just as they did Hillary and Billy.

Skin color has nothing to do with it? Lol. Even on here, the so-called "right wing" posters talk about "that black bastard" day after day. So yeah, I do think skin color has something to do with it.

So when the left rips Rice, Carson and Cain and other black Republicans, it is on philosophical issues and not race? But when the right rips Obama or other black leaders on philosophical issues it is racism.

Name one person on the planet who thinks they had more wisdom 20 years ago than today.

Wisdom, or knowledge?

I've known some old ass people who believe some dumb ass shit. Some of whom are on these very boards.

It depends on the individual.
Answer the question.

It's a ridiculous question. First of all, you're asking me to name someone who believes a particular way about a particular question that no one asks each other.

If I had to venture, I'd say very few would propose they possess the same or a lesser amount of wisdom as they did 20 years ago.

What does that have to do with anything? As I implied, your age does not, and should not, disqualify your opinion. It should stand on its own merits. Is the right ageist now? Wouldn't surprise me. They don't do well with young voters.
Since you won't answer, I'll do the conclusion for you.

Only a moron thinks today's youth is worth listening to.

Hope you're dead before we take over, I guess. Otherwise you're going to be a very unhappy little man, I suspect.
You narcissistic bastards will make sure anyone over 45 is dead.

I'm hearing the nominee should had been of a different skin color, sex, sexual desires, color hair, uses a different toothpaste, etc etc. All of whom would also be Hitler Jr and be blocked by the Left. Correct?
You’ll have a lot of things. Mostly the. Nominee shouldn’t be a trump sucking theocrat hack.
I really don't think he is. He seems to be a moderate, yep another Kennedy. lol
God, that is not what this nation needs. We desperately need 9 Antonin Scalia’s. Actual Justices who put aside their political views and simply apply the U.S. Constitution exactly as it is written. We needed Ted Cruz or Mike Lee. Replacing a Anthony Kennedy with a newer Anthony Kennedy will ensure the harm done to this nation continues.

We can only pray that the left rejects him, pays the price for it at the midterms, and President Trump then chooses Ted Cruz or Mike Lee.

Wisdom, or knowledge?

I've known some old ass people who believe some dumb ass shit. Some of whom are on these very boards.

It depends on the individual.
Answer the question.

It's a ridiculous question. First of all, you're asking me to name someone who believes a particular way about a particular question that no one asks each other.

If I had to venture, I'd say very few would propose they possess the same or a lesser amount of wisdom as they did 20 years ago.

What does that have to do with anything? As I implied, your age does not, and should not, disqualify your opinion. It should stand on its own merits. Is the right ageist now? Wouldn't surprise me. They don't do well with young voters.
Since you won't answer, I'll do the conclusion for you.

Only a moron thinks today's youth is worth listening to.

Hope you're dead before we take over, I guess. Otherwise you're going to be a very unhappy little man, I suspect.
You narcissistic bastards will make sure anyone over 45 is dead.

Yeah, okay. Take off the tinfoil hat, buddy.

I'm hearing the nominee should had been of a different skin color, sex, sexual desires, color hair, uses a different toothpaste, etc etc.

All of whom would also be Hitler Jr and be blocked by the Left.

Correct?
You’ll have a lot of things. Mostly the. Nominee shouldn’t be a trump sucking theocrat hack.

You left wing nuts are just losing it on this one. This was far and away better than you would get from any Repub POTUS.

If the Dems fight this and win they will lose more seats in the senate and will get 10 times worse to them.

Politics make people so fucking stupid

This guy is not a political ideologue, that is about the best we can hope for from either side.

But you would still be attacked for doing so.

I was watching a comedians show on Netflix, a far lefty, Michelle Wolf I believe. She did a piece on honesty, and polled her audience, it was anonymous. Her audience even said, that they would rather have N. Korea remain hostile and nuclear, than have Trump have any credit for DE-escalating tensions.

Partisanship is pretty ingrained. A person's worldview and party do seem to be more important than life and death issues.

That's like asking the far right whether they wanted Obamacare to succeed during the Obama days. Of course they wouldn't; they are the far right! They would rather piss blood for 4 years than have a (half) black president for 8.

Skin color has nothing to do with it, the GOP would hate Obama just as they did Hillary and Billy.

Skin color has nothing to do with it? Lol. Even on here, the so-called "right wing" posters talk about "that black bastard" day after day. So yeah, I do think skin color has something to do with it.

So when the left rips Rice, Carson and Cain and other black Republicans, it is on philosophical issues and not race? But when the right rips Obama or other black leaders on philosophical issues it is racism.

Are we talking about the right, or the FAR right? They're not the same thing. Just like the left (the mainstream democratic party) is not the same as the far left (communists).

I'm hearing the nominee should had been of a different skin color, sex, sexual desires, color hair, uses a different toothpaste, etc etc.

Correct?

You left wing nuts are just losing it on this one. This was far and away better than you would get from any Repub POTUS.

If the Dems fight this and win they will lose more seats in the senate and will get 10 times worse to them.

This guy is not a political ideologue, that is about the best we can hope for from either side.

Who would? Me?

Who would? Me?
By lunatics like Joy Behar and Antifa.

Who would? Me?
By lunatics like Joy Behar and Antifa.

The horror.

Who cares? Fuck 'em.

Actually you racist turd we didn’t care about anything more than obiecare was a total pile of shit.

Bullshit.

And did you just call yourself "far right"? Lol. You know that's like, basically, some Richard Spencer shit, right?
Well you racist little bitch if far right means I can tell when someone of any race comes up with a stupid fucking idea... I guess I’m far right. Here’s what I don’t get you racist prick. How come you can’t grasp judging a person by the content of their character and not the color of their skin.

Correct?
You don't mean that Hitler Jr does not fit your standard. Wow
upload_2018-7-10_18-41-39.jpeg

Only a moron didn't know Obamacare was a disaster. Even the creator of Obamacare called you morons morons.

I wasn't for or against Obamacare. I was like 18 or 19 in college. I didn't give a flying fuck about healthcare back then.

I'm saying that I've no doubt those on the extreme right end of the political spectrum would rather it fail, and for people to suffer, than for Obama to have a win.

You were 18-19 in the Obamacare times? :eek:

I bet you hated that shit, huh?

:banana:

I know I would have. Unfortunately, I was much older in the Obamacare times.

:tomato: I still don't have "Healthcare insurance" and my last doctor bill was $96..2 years ago.

Actually you racist turd we didn’t care about anything more than obiecare was a total pile of shit.

Bullshit.

And did you just call yourself "far right"? Lol. You know that's like, basically, some Richard Spencer shit, right?
Well you racist little bitch if far right means I can tell when someone of any race comes up with a stupid fucking idea... I guess I’m far right. Here’s what I don’t get you racist prick. How come you can’t grasp judging a person by the content of their character and not the color of their skin.

Sigh ** ... what are you blathering about?

Why do I have to deal with people like this? I'm amazed people of your intellect can actually use a keyboard. So many letters. It must be taxing for your underdeveloped brain. Maybe that's why you can't think clearly; thinking and typing at the same time is too much of a challenge.

Only a moron didn't know Obamacare was a disaster. Even the creator of Obamacare called you morons morons.

I wasn't for or against Obamacare. I was like 18 or 19 in college. I didn't give a flying fuck about healthcare back then.

I'm saying that I've no doubt those on the extreme right end of the political spectrum would rather it fail, and for people to suffer, than for Obama to have a win.

:tomato: I still don't have "Healthcare insurance" and my last doctor bill was $96..

I was too busy getting drunk and chasing ass to care.

Correct?
You don't mean that Hitler Jr does not fit your standard. WowView attachment 204030
MLK quotes always nail the Left of today, thanks.

5A671A97-8EC4-461F-B8A1-336E2367E36D.gif

Correct?
Like whom? Who would Trump pick who's not the anti Christ?
Donald shouldn’t have a second nominee. The first one was ours.

And he’s under investigation and decisions have to be made about what a president can be subjected to. Apparently when the president is a dem, subjecting him to civil suit and subpoena is a-ok. But not when the president gives “the base” their loony theocrat
I can't wait until Ginsburg is replaced by the greatest President in modern history.
Hopefully soon very soon.

:tomato: I still don't have "Healthcare insurance" and my last doctor bill was $96..

I was too busy getting drunk and chasing ass to care.

Nothing wrong with that. You don't have to sign up for Obamacare, bro. Fuck that. That's all bullshit. Do save some money to the side, though. For the doctor.

Just a few hundred dollars. $1100 be plenty.

Last edited:

Bullshit.

Why do I have to deal with people like this? I'm amazed people of your intellect can actually use a keyboard. So many letters. It must be taxing for your underdeveloped brain. Maybe that's why you can't think clearly; thinking and typing at the same time is too much of a challenge.
Wow, the everyone is dumber than me rebuttal! Next will be everyone's a racist but me followed by a slick you're a homo accusation!

Bullshit.

Wow, the everyone is dumber than me rebuttal! Next will be everyone's a racist but me followed by a slick you're a homo accusation!

What else am I supposed to say? He's not making any sense.

Bullshit.

And yet after all of your impressive intellect punching away at a keyboard you under developed a coherent yet reasonable reply.

Good job dipshit.

Forum List

Back