Let me tell you whats offensive to me, black men are you listening?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I personally could give a rats fuck about a confederate flag. To me, what is most offensive, are n*gga's walking around with thier effin pants pulled down showing their nasty ass draws. You want to ban something, ban that shit.

upload_2015-6-25_15-34-43.jpeg
upload_2015-6-25_15-34-54.jpeg

To a ghey man, that would like be advertisement for booty calls,,no?

I personally could give a rats fuck about a confederate flag. To me, what is most offensive, are n*gga's walking around with thier effin pants pulled down showing their nasty ass draws. You want to ban something, ban that shit.

View attachment 43194 View attachment 43195
But it's free speech. They are protesting the disproportionate incarceration rate of black males. They most likely have no clue as they have no clue about anything, but that is what the look is about and derived from.

For once we agree ;) If people want to succeed in life they have to have a little class.

Until a few white guys start wearing their pants that way it would be condemned as racist to ban that shit.
Lots of wigger wannabes already wear their pants that way. Have for years.

To a ghey man, that would like be advertisement for booty calls,,no?

I can't tell you how many time I wished for serial gay rapist to run amuck where I live and tear up these guys unowa's...that crap would end tomar!~

But it's free speech. They are protesting the disproportionate incarceration rate of black males. They most likely have no clue as they have no clue about anything, but that is what the look is about and derived from.

We all know the history, I just wish it would get banned!!

Until a few white guys start wearing their pants that way it would be condemned as racist to ban that shit.
Lots of wigger wannabes already wear their pants that way. Have for years.

Dude needs to visit the south, all guys wear their pants like that, including white guys, I just don't happend to live around whites, I live around blacks.

The pants thing is pretty awful, but I'd prefer to fix their problem with violent racially motivated attacks. Violent racism is probably in the top 5 problems with the black community today.

saw some punk walking down a main street in broad daylight like this. Its amazing to watch. Let me guess that they wont be getting a job dressed like that. And where are the parents? I mean the mother?

The pants thing is pretty awful, but I'd prefer to fix their problem with violent racially motivated attacks. Violent racism is probably in the top 5 problems with the black community today.

Let me tell you the 5 top issues in the black community today.....

1) too many sorry ass black women with kids, spending 99% of their time, looking for sorry ass black men to partner with them.

2) 99% of blacks under the age of 30, don't vote, don't give a damn about anything but a blessed buck and booty calls

3) too many black communities absent of good black men

4) too many black men in prison or on parole with felony charges

5) finally, black on black crime...too many black men under the age of 25 with no jobs and no hope for a future

Let me tell you the 5 top issues in the black community today.....

1) too many sorry ass black women with kids, spending 99% of their time, looking for sorry ass black men to partner with them.

2) 99% of blacks under the age of 30, don't vote, don't give a damn about anything but a blessed buck and booty calls

3) too many black communities absent of good black men

4) too many black men in prison or on parole with felony charges

5) finally, black on black crime...too many black men under the age of 25 with no jobs and no hope for a future
The black community definitely has a lot of problems it needs to fix, but im talking about from the white communities perspective. The overt racism (which is often violent) is a big problem for us. It creates fear and mistrust, which isn't good for anyone.

Is it really worse than this.....??

4363670-hipster.jpg
Something tells me this guy wont sucker punch you, knock you out, jump on your head for fun, then take your phone and wallet. That isn't the uniform of a violent criminal, so yes, its much worse.

Forum List

Back