Let me tell you whats offensive to me, black men are you listening?

How would I know? Facts...thats how. But again fear is rarely based on facts. And people who fear something always have a bullshit reason.

How about you post some facts instead of just talking about them?

You cannot prove a negative but everytime I've asked one of you to show that the knock out game has something to do with race, you cant.

Thats proof in itself that you have no proof and dont require any.

Collection of "knockout game" videos.
Collection of "violence in schools" videos.

Watch, then explain, or rather prove it's not a race thing.

How would I know? Facts...thats how. But again fear is rarely based on facts. And people who fear something always have a bullshit reason.

You cannot prove a negative but everytime I've asked one of you to show that the knock out game has something to do with race, you cant.

Links to videos is not proof and that is why I said you say things you cant prove but cry when I say it. You know what would be easier, just stop saying stuff that you cant prove.

I know this will upset you but it will prevent you in the future from having to do something lame like general links to general videos as a point to someones mentality

Links to videos is not proof and that is why I said you say things you cant prove but cry when I say it. You know what would be easier, just stop saying stuff that you cant prove.

I know this will upset you but it will prevent you in the future from having to do something lame like general links to general videos as a point to someones mentality

wow. that was weak.

Really? Every single video on those links is racially motivated. But hey, it's not about a race.

Tell me something. Is it about the race if someone is charged with hate crime for "knockout game"?

Really? Every single video on those links is racially motivated. But hey, it's not about a race.

Tell me something. Is it about the race if someone is charged with hate crime for "knockout game"?

Wheres the proof they are racially motivated? Because you say so?

Hell, if thats the case for every single one this should be a breeze then huh

if whites were playing a knock out game targeting blacks, the left would be screaming from the roof tops.

Incidents involving hate crimes including murders, where the perpetrator is black and victim is white are almost universally ignored by leftist media. For years, the "phenomenon" where the blacks are randomly attacking whites on the streets is disguised by the press as "knockout game", when in reality it represent the disturbing way of describing black on white hate crime.

Except the knock out game has nothing to do with race at all. This is a fact and one your scared asses ignore because fear overrides logic.

Were the black thugs playing the knockout game knocking out back or white people? I say white people and it has everything to do with race.

Of course you SAY white people because it feeds your fear. But proving or showing that people were targeting whites because they are white doesnt matter to you when you can just SAY it.

The fact is tho, is that the knock out game has never been racially motivated. You just SAY it was that by golly thats good enough

The fact is you are either a liar or dumber than a rock.

if whites were playing a knock out game targeting blacks, the left would be screaming from the roof tops.

Incidents involving hate crimes including murders, where the perpetrator is black and victim is white are almost universally ignored by leftist media. For years, the "phenomenon" where the blacks are randomly attacking whites on the streets is disguised by the press as "knockout game", when in reality it represent the disturbing way of describing black on white hate crime.

Except the knock out game has nothing to do with race at all. This is a fact and one your scared asses ignore because fear overrides logic.

Were the black thugs playing the knockout game knocking out back or white people? I say white people and it has everything to do with race.

Of course you SAY white people because it feeds your fear. But proving or showing that people were targeting whites because they are white doesnt matter to you when you can just SAY it.

The fact is tho, is that the knock out game has never been racially motivated. You just SAY it was that by golly thats good enough

The fact is you are either a liar or dumber than a rock.

The fact that you dont know which shows you dont have evidence to show its racially motivated or else any one of you would've provided it. So now you're just stuck with your petty name calling. boo hoo

In other words, don't believe your lying eyes.

threads have topics.

So? This thread is about sagging pants. We both arent talking about that, right? So we both arent on topic. So what?

it is one thing for a thread to wander off topic.

it is another for someone to purposefully use deflection to suppress discussion that they don't like.

Someone mentioned black crime stats in a thread about sagging pants. Thats not a distraction.

I mention white crime stats and suddenly you show up screaming about deflections. Uh ok.

if you don't want to discuss the issue(s) of black crime, you are welcome to scroll on past too.

I can, but I didnt...thats why I didnt accuse you of deflecting from sagging pants

the person who mentioned crime has a point to make that related to the topic.

you, with your "white crime" deflection, is trying to shutdown discussion related to the topic.

big difference.

And my convo on white crime was a point related to his related point.

Same thing, you just seem to dislike one

no, it isn't.

your "point" is based on the assumption that the other person's motivation is nothing but race.

but that has been repeatedly answered and you keep repeating your same claim.

why?

Nothing but race, somewhat about race, tiny bit about race etc etc isnt the point. I'm not pretending to know what percentage of his point is about race.

I simply said that if being the victim of a crime is what you fear, and if you give a shit about yanno, facts and shit. The fear you have should be from the group that you are most likely to become the victim from. Which is other white guys.

But instead of pulling out the "percentages" argument...now you want to ignore percentages. With a straight face and "fear" black on black crime. But dont fear violence on women.

One is abandoning logic (since your not black those numbers shouldnt cause fear) and the other is logical (since you're not a woman you dont fear it)
An incredible example of idle blather.

Wheres the proof they are racially motivated? Because you say so?

Hell, if thats the case for every single one this should be a breeze then huh

What would, in your liberal opinion, be a proof that is racially motivated?

IDK but obviously its there because the claim is made over and over so I thought by now one person would be able to present something.

Since they cannot you have to weigh the evidence that is presented, which is none. Notice that the other guy said every video was racially motivated but when asked to show one example from the many many examples...he ran.

Forum List

Back