Let me tell you whats offensive to me, black men are you listening?

i've said nothing of the sort.

Yeah, you just ignored everytime I've brought it up to talk about fearing black on black crime. By your actions, it seems random violence doesnt create fear

what do you want to do about white on white crime?

I just wonder why you fear one and not the other. The explanation always seems to based on stats but the stats excuse stops at the race line. So when a white person says they fear blacks and its black peoples fault I laugh because you dont fear whites but they are most likely to kill you.

So what ever could it be then? :afro:

i asked you what you wanted to do about white crime.

your response was to restate your position with no mention of what you want to do about white crime.

and that is why i "ignore" your statements about white crime.

because you only mention it to distract when the topic is the terrible state of black crime.

ask me what i want to do about white crime.
"White" crime? IS there such a category?
I think we should be solving "crime" crime....

if you take a look at the numbers for different groups, you can see large differences.

this sounds like a truism, but in the absence of this being common knowledge, it could be expected that blacks and whites commit crime at the same rate adjusted for socio-economic status.

as this is not the case, the question immediately, imo, becomes why not?

examining that is very informative in finding out the causes of crime.

which seems to be, at this point in time in the us, illegitimacy.

and yes, that issue should be addressed across the board.

Hey look, no one is forcing you to respond to me. If you feel its a distraction you can always scroll past. What you cannot do is quote me on it, reply and then claim that my discussion is a distraction from another one. Its my discussion silly

threads have topics.

So? This thread is about sagging pants. We both arent talking about that, right? So we both arent on topic. So what?

it is one thing for a thread to wander off topic.

it is another for someone to purposefully use deflection to suppress discussion that they don't like.

Someone mentioned black crime stats in a thread about sagging pants. Thats not a distraction.

I mention white crime stats and suddenly you show up screaming about deflections. Uh ok.

if you don't want to discuss the issue(s) of black crime, you are welcome to scroll on past too.

I can, but I didnt...thats why I didnt accuse you of deflecting from sagging pants

the person who mentioned crime has a point to make that related to the topic.

you, with your "white crime" deflection, is trying to shutdown discussion related to the topic.

big difference.

And my convo on white crime was a point related to his related point.

Same thing, you just seem to dislike one

no, it isn't.

your "point" is based on the assumption that the other person's motivation is nothing but race.

but that has been repeatedly answered and you keep repeating your same claim.

why?

Nothing but race, somewhat about race, tiny bit about race etc etc isnt the point. I'm not pretending to know what percentage of his point is about race.

I simply said that if being the victim of a crime is what you fear, and if you give a shit about yanno, facts and shit. The fear you have should be from the group that you are most likely to become the victim from. Which is other white guys.

But instead of pulling out the "percentages" argument...now you want to ignore percentages. With a straight face and "fear" black on black crime. But dont fear violence on women.

One is abandoning logic (since your not black those numbers shouldnt cause fear) and the other is logical (since you're not a woman you dont fear it)

if whites were playing a knock out game targeting blacks, the left would be screaming from the roof tops.

Incidents involving hate crimes including murders, where the perpetrator is black and victim is white are almost universally ignored by leftist media. For years, the "phenomenon" where the blacks are randomly attacking whites on the streets is disguised by the press as "knockout game", when in reality it represent the disturbing way of describing black on white hate crime.

if whites were playing a knock out game targeting blacks, the left would be screaming from the roof tops.

Incidents involving hate crimes including murders, where the perpetrator is black and victim is white are almost universally ignored by leftist media. For years, the "phenomenon" where the blacks are randomly attacking whites on the streets is disguised by the press as "knockout game", when in reality it represent the disturbing way of describing black on white hate crime.

Except the knock out game has nothing to do with race at all. This is a fact and one your scared asses ignore because fear overrides logic.

Except the knock out game has nothing to do with race at all. This is a fact and one your scared asses ignore because fear overrides logic.

Were the black thugs playing the knockout game knocking out back or white people? I say white people and it has everything to do with race.

Were the black thugs playing the knockout game knocking out back or white people? I say white people and it has everything to do with race.

Sure, when whites do it, it's hate crime. However, when blacks do it, and in most cases blacks are doing it, it's only a game.

Should we start posting videos?

Of course you SAY white people because it feeds your fear. But proving or showing that people were targeting whites because they are white doesnt matter to you when you can just SAY it.

The fact is tho, is that the knock out game has never been racially motivated. You just SAY it was that by golly thats good enough

Of course you SAY white people because it feeds your fear. But proving or showing that people were targeting whites because they are white doesnt matter to you when you can just SAY it.

The fact is tho, is that the knock out game has never been racially motivated. You just SAY it was that by golly thats good enough

How would you know? This is the problem with "hate" crime legislation. It is attempting to read thoughts and to punish thoughts!

How would you know? This is the problem with "hate" crime legislation. It is attempting to read thoughts and to punish thoughts!

How would I know? Facts...thats how. But again fear is rarely based on facts. And people who fear something always have a bullshit reason.

How would I know? Facts...thats how. But again fear is rarely based on facts. And people who fear something always have a bullshit reason.

What facts are those? Post these facts please.

The fact that you couldnt show that the knock out game has nothing to do with race.

The fact that you couldnt show why its logical to fear blacks based on black on black crime but do not fear violence against women since you are not black OR a woman.

Those facts

The fact that you couldnt show that the knock out game has nothing to do with race.

The fact that you couldnt show why its logical to fear blacks based on black on black crime but do not fear violence against women since you are not black OR a woman.

Those facts

Those aren't facts. I never said whether it was or was not based on race. You did, however, claim that it has "nothing to do with race." The burden of proof falls on you. You have no idea why some people participated in this game because you cannot read minds.

Those facts

Those aren't facts. I never said whether it was or was not based on race. You did, however, claim that it has "nothing to do with race." The burden of proof falls on you. You have no idea why some people participated in this game because you cannot read minds.

So you want me to prove a negative which cant be done and when I cant do the impossible you claim victory?

Your last sentence is correct. I cannot read minds but apparently you can because you believe the knock out game has something to do with targeting whites. Can you prove that? Nope. Does that stop you from believing it? Nope.

So do you need facts at all? nope

Those facts

So you want me to prove a negative which cant be done and when I cant do the impossible you claim victory?

Your last sentence is correct. I cannot read minds but apparently you can because you believe the knock out game has something to do with targeting whites. Can you prove that? Nope. Does that stop you from believing it? Nope.

So do you need facts at all? nope

You're the one throwing out claims that you can't prove?

You asked me to prove a negative when someone asked you to prove a positive. You know the diff brah, playing stupid doesnt work. You're just playing...for some reason

You asked me to prove a negative when someone asked you to prove a positive. You know the diff brah, playing stupid doesnt work. You're just playing...for some reason

No one asked me to prove anything because I made no such claims, Einstein. You, OTOH, did matter-of-fact state that the knock out game was not based upon race. So, you should just grow up and admit you are wrong, "brah."

No one asked me to prove anything because I made no such claims, Einstein. You, OTOH, did matter-of-fact state that the knock out game was not based upon race. So, you should just grow up and admit you are wrong, "brah."

I cannot read minds but apparently you can because you believe the knock out game has something to do with targeting whites. Can you prove that?

There you go Einstein, now prove it or keep crying

Don't forget this little gem. :p

How about you post some facts instead of just talking about them?

You cannot prove a negative but everytime I've asked one of you to show that the knock out game has something to do with race, you cant.

Thats proof in itself that you have no proof and dont require any.

Forum List

Back