Let me tell you whats offensive to me, black men are you listening?

I personally could give a rats fuck about a confederate flag. To me, what is most offensive, are n*gga's walking around with thier effin pants pulled down showing their nasty ass draws. You want to ban something, ban that shit.

View attachment 43194 View attachment 43195
But it's free speech. They are protesting the disproportionate incarceration rate of black males. They most likely have no clue as they have no clue about anything, but that is what the look is about and derived from.

The disproportionate amount of incarceration is the result of the disproportionate amount of crimes committed - don't do the crime - don't do the time.

Perhaps the principles of Affirmative Action should be applied to the Criminal Justice System and people should beincarcerated in a racially equitable manner -ya think ?

i've said nothing of the sort.

Yeah, you just ignored everytime I've brought it up to talk about fearing black on black crime. By your actions, it seems random violence doesnt create fear

what do you want to do about white on white crime?

I just wonder why you fear one and not the other. The explanation always seems to based on stats but the stats excuse stops at the race line. So when a white person says they fear blacks and its black peoples fault I laugh because you dont fear whites but they are most likely to kill you.

So what ever could it be then? :afro:

i asked you what you wanted to do about white crime.

your response was to restate your position with no mention of what you want to do about white crime.

and that is why i "ignore" your statements about white crime.

because you only mention it to distract when the topic is the terrible state of black crime.

ask me what i want to do about white crime.

Anything I would want to do would be a hypothetical. So thats irrelevant to any and everything I brought up in this discussion. We might as well have a debate on who would win Thor or the Incredible Hulk at least that would be more fun

dodge.

this is a discussion forum. if you don't want to discuss issues, you might be in the wrong place.

my point was made when you failed to respond to my question about what you wanted to do about white crime,

and has been further supported that you choose to NOT ask me what i want to do about white crime.

I personally could give a rats fuck about a confederate flag. To me, what is most offensive, are n*gga's walking around with thier effin pants pulled down showing their nasty ass draws. You want to ban something, ban that shit.

But it's free speech. They are protesting the disproportionate incarceration rate of black males. They most likely have no clue as they have no clue about anything, but that is what the look is about and derived from.

The disproportionate amount of incarceration is the result of the disproportionate amount of crimes committed - don't do the crime - don't do the time.

Perhaps the principles of Affirmative Action should be applied to the Criminal Justice System and people should beincarcerated in a racially equitable manner -ya think ?

That would be more "fair" but wouldn't do much to help Tigger or stem the tide of Black crime.

We're making breakthroughs here because the last time you argued that you wasnt ignoring white on white crime.

note my use of quotation marks.

to really address your claim, i would need a link to an example.

but i choose to be generous and respond in a general fashion, based on my best guess about what you meant.

What offends me about blacks is not acting like civilized people, not staying in schools and get an education, not quitting killing their own and white people, and selling drugs on the street corners. Since no one else wants to jump off the black bandwagon and what is offensive to them, I will. No offense. :p

Socio- Economic and cultural issues are extremely complicated . No one has the answers only theories.

A racist will claim that Blacks are inferior and point to their behavior as proof. A Libtard will point to their behavior and say its the result of white privilege and oppression A Democrat will look at Blacks as an exploitable asset and a conservative will look at them as tools of the true oppressors ..... keep us at each others throats.

Yeah, you just ignored everytime I've brought it up to talk about fearing black on black crime. By your actions, it seems random violence doesnt create fear

I just wonder why you fear one and not the other. The explanation always seems to based on stats but the stats excuse stops at the race line. So when a white person says they fear blacks and its black peoples fault I laugh because you dont fear whites but they are most likely to kill you.

your response was to restate your position with no mention of what you want to do about white crime.

because you only mention it to distract when the topic is the terrible state of black crime.

Anything I would want to do would be a hypothetical. So thats irrelevant to any and everything I brought up in this discussion. We might as well have a debate on who would win Thor or the Incredible Hulk at least that would be more fun

dodge.

this is a discussion forum. if you don't want to discuss issues, you might be in the wrong place.

You're right, but what this isnt is a place where you're going to try to force the conversation into the direction you want it. You can simply stop quoting me if you dont want to discuss.

my point was made when you failed to respond to my question about what you wanted to do about white crime,

and has been further supported that you choose to NOT ask me what i want to do about white crime.

While that would be fun what you think should happen or I doesnt matter. At least to me. So if you want to have that "what would you do" talk you can have it with someone who wants to. I simply do not....Plus a Thor VS the Hulk discussion would be more fun since none it will actually happen either.

dodge.

You're right, but what this isnt is a place where you're going to try to force the conversation into the direction you want it. You can simply stop quoting me if you dont want to discuss.

While that would be fun what you think should happen or I doesnt matter. At least to me. So if you want to have that "what would you do" talk you can have it with someone who wants to. I simply do not....Plus a Thor VS the Hulk discussion would be more fun since none it will actually happen either.

you're the one that brought up white on white crime.

and as you mentioned you do it a lot.

surely you must have a reason for doing that.

what is your reason?

Are you black? Because blacks killing other blacks shouldnt be a concern to you when you're not black.

WTF? Americans should not be concerned with murder unless the vic is of your own race? Did you really just say that bit of monumental stupidity?

No I didnt. I think what I said was pretty clear. You fear being caught up in the black on black murder rate. Despite not being black. Uh ok?

But do not fear the 90% chance you can get killed by another white person because you're white. Uh, yeah I get it

No where did I say I "fear being caught up in the black on black murder rate." In fact, I haven't seen anyone here state that. The incarceration figures I provided tell the story of the vastly disproportionate rate at which Black America (mostly men) burden not only our Black communities but America in general. The impact on everyone's quality of life in addition to the damage they do to individuals, families and society to the added costs of security, capture, adjudication and incarceration. One need not be black nor fear being murdered to find these facts disturbing.

If we're going to assume that people being in jail are all bad people then we'd also have to assume that America is full of criminals and worse than any place in the world since we are the #1 Nation with the most incarcerated citizens. But people tend to see things differently when they are included in the stats
Not everyone in Jail deserves to be there - I've been there and dome that - did a "county bullet" for contempt of court - there was a wealthy runner for a well known rapper doing 60 days for getting caught with half a kilo of coke - while I was doing a year for suggesting that a Judge had intercourse with his mother - go figure.

About a quarter of the people I was locked up had no business being in jail - IMO

dodge.

what is your reason?

I bring it up whenever a bunch of white guys start with their fear stories about blacks and the black on black crime rate. Surprisingly, like you did, most just keep yelling "BLACK ON BLACK" and sidestep the issue totally.

Matthew likes to bring it up in every thread about how he's scared and whites are being hunted. Until I mention 2500 white on white murders then he disappears. No fear, no hunts...the entire vernacular changes. Actually what happens is most of you guys attack the messenger

dodge.

what is your reason?

I bring it up whenever a bunch of white guys start with their fear stories about blacks and the black on black crime rate. Surprisingly, like you did, most just keep yelling "BLACK ON BLACK" and sidestep the issue totally.

Matthew likes to bring it up in every thread about how he's scared and whites are being hunted. Until I mention 2500 white on white murders then he disappears. No fear, no hunts...the entire vernacular changes. Actually what happens is most of you guys attack the messenger

right.

you just bring it up to distract from the discussion that is going on.

as you only bring it up to distract from the topic, there is nothing to really discuss.

dodge.

what is your reason?

right.

as you only bring it up to distract from the topic, there is nothing to really discuss.

I bring it up to find out why whites do not fear other whites the same as they do blacks. In all instances when someone is scared of something they always blame the target of their fear as being the reason. You ever see someone whos scared of something crazy like fish or packing peanuts? Does that person ever say "I'm scared of that because I'm tripping"? No, they blame the packing peanuts the same way you blame blacks.

Well, if stats were the reason to be scared you would be scared of whites. But obviously its not just stats now is it?

Are you black? Because blacks killing other blacks shouldnt be a concern to you when you're not black.

WTF? Americans should not be concerned with murder unless the vic is of your own race? Did you really just say that bit of monumental stupidity?

No I didnt. I think what I said was pretty clear. You fear being caught up in the black on black murder rate. Despite not being black. Uh ok?

But do not fear the 90% chance you can get killed by another white person because you're white. Uh, yeah I get it

No where did I say I "fear being caught up in the black on black murder rate." In fact, I haven't seen anyone here state that. The incarceration figures I provided tell the story of the vastly disproportionate rate at which Black America (mostly men) burden not only our Black communities but America in general. The impact on everyone's quality of life in addition to the damage they do to individuals, families and society to the added costs of security, capture, adjudication and incarceration. One need not be black nor fear being murdered to find these facts disturbing.

If we're going to assume that people being in jail are all bad people then we'd also have to assume that America is full of criminals and worse than any place in the world since we are the #1 Nation with the most incarcerated citizens. But people tend to see things differently when they are included in the stats
Not everyone in Jail deserves to be there - I've been there and dome that - did a "county bullet" for contempt of court - there was a wealthy runner for a well known rapper doing 60 days for getting caught with half a kilo of coke - while I was doing a year for suggesting that a Judge had intercourse with his mother - go figure.

About a quarter of the people I was locked up had no business being in jail - IMO

Yep, thats why I said people tend to see things differently when they are included in the stats. The people who arent in jail and never been believe they are all bad people. Until you compare the US to other Nations...Then suddenly it turns into "WE are all bad" and they change their tune

Hey look, no one is forcing you to respond to me. If you feel its a distraction you can always scroll past. What you cannot do is quote me on it, reply and then claim that my discussion is a distraction from another one. Its my discussion silly

dodge.

what is your reason?

right.

I bring it up to find out why whites do not fear other whites the same as they do blacks. In all instances when someone is scared of something they always blame the target of their fear as being the reason. You ever see someone whos scared of something crazy like fish or packing peanuts? Does that person ever say "I'm scared of that because I'm tripping"? No, they blame the packing peanuts the same way you blame blacks.

Well, if stats were the reason to be scared you would be scared of whites. But obviously its not just stats now is it?

i have repeatedly answered that question.

1. in dealing with american stats on crime, black crime stands out as a special case.

2. at least part of black on white crime is simple spill over from a relatively violent subculture.

3. not all whites are equally at risk from the fellow whites. the whites i associate with are almost all harmless middle class middle aged white people. i am no danger to them nor them to me.

Yep, thats why I said people tend to see things differently when they are included in the stats. The people who arent in jail and never been believe they are all bad people. Until you compare the US to other Nations...Then suddenly it turns into "WE are all bad" and they change their tune

i admit that our crime stats are bad compared to other first world nations.

the question is why and what can we do about it?

Hey look, no one is forcing you to respond to me. If you feel its a distraction you can always scroll past. What you cannot do is quote me on it, reply and then claim that my discussion is a distraction from another one. Its my discussion silly

threads have topics.

it is one thing for a thread to wander off topic.

it is another for someone to purposefully use deflection to suppress discussion that they don't like.

if you don't want to discuss the issue(s) of black crime, you are welcome to scroll on past too.

Yeah, like they would understand the words 'disproportionate' and 'incarceration'.
My bad, yung'

Until a few white guys start wearing their pants that way it would be condemned as racist to ban that shit.
Lots of wigger wannabes already wear their pants that way. Have for years.

Dude needs to visit the south, all guys wear their pants like that, including white guys, I just don't happend to live around whites, I live around blacks.

Not in Texas they dont. You'd look pretty silly wearing boots and a hat while sagging.
The actual term is jailin'.

i admit that our crime stats are bad compared to other first world nations.

the question is why and what can we do about it?

As you mentioned the reason must be something about Americans disproportionately committing crimes and being worst than the rest of the world.

Forum List

Back