Let me tell you whats offensive to me, black men are you listening?

No its not, a fact is a fact and white people kill other whites about 90% of the time. Blacks kill blacks about 90% of the time but you fear blacks more than the people who are most likely to kill you. You cant say I omitted facts about fucking Honduras when I wasnt talking about Honduras.

Hell, you can go all day and say I didnt mention the murder rate in Ho Chi Min City

Holy Cow...
One more time...if in your city, for sake of argument, white people killed 3 people last year. Blacks killed 60 of each other.
Your point is white people should fear whites equally to blacks fearing blacks

Are you black? Because blacks killing other blacks shouldnt be a concern to you when you're not black.

This is like saying I fear bears who attack other bears more than people who attack other people. I AM NOT A BEAR lol

that's a load of crap.

do you care about violence against women? are you a woman?

do you care about discrimination against blacks? are you a black?

do you care about discrimination against gays? are you gay?

I care about violence against women but I dont fear violence against women because I AM NOT A WOMAN!!!

I care about discrimination against blacks and fear it because I AM BLACK!!

I care about discrimination against gays but dont fear it because I AM NOT GAY!!!

care/fear, semantics.

your avatar does not have black features. i did not know you were black.

and really, i don't care.

Care and fear are two totally different things. And Like I said I dont FEAR violence against women because I am not a woman. You fear black on black crime but are not white. Being a man, Do you also fear violence against women?

No, yeah....thats the point

Yes but you are not black so why the black on black murder scares you so much makes no sense since you do not fit into that category. Am I not explaining this correctly? That you are not black so black on black murders dont affect you?

Having now made that stupid point for the second time I must conclude you live in a cave (or under a rock). For those of us who live in America, violent crime (violent criminals) exact a heavy price on society from the damage they do to individuals, families and society to the added costs of security, capture, adjudication and incarceration. Instead of being productive members of this country they are a burden we all must bear ... kinda like you loony leftists.

Are you black? Because blacks killing other blacks shouldnt be a concern to you when you're not black.

WTF? Americans should not be concerned with murder unless the vic is of your own race? Did you really just say that bit of monumental stupidity?

No I didnt. I think what I said was pretty clear. You fear being caught up in the black on black murder rate. Despite not being black. Uh ok?

But do not fear the 90% chance you can get killed by another white person because you're white. Uh, yeah I get it

as i've said that, imo a significant portion of the black on white violence is racial targeted, on the other hand, a significant portion is simply spillage from a relatively violent segment of the population.

so, yes.

fear is the rational response to random violence.

But not the random white violence. For some reason you're arguing against that fear of random violence

that that particular fad of black on white violence seems to be fading, does not address my point that if it had been a fad of white on black violence that you libs would have been screaming about it.

to be clear, you would be screaming that it proves that america so terribly racist, and evul.

white america that is.

but when it is black on white, not so much.

Hypothetical aside, I think you are assuming that every crime against a white person by a black is racially motivated.

The Knock Out game has never been about white people. It just happened to some and white people became scared as if they were being targeted FOR BEING WHITE.

And thats simply wrong but it feeds your fear so you dont question it

i do not assume that every crime against a white person by a black person is racially motivated.

I couldnt tell by the way you were speaking but cool.

i do think, that considering the huge discrepancy between black on white, and white on black crime AND the constant anti-white propaganda that blacks are targeted by, that it is very likely that race plays a role in a significant percentage of such crimes.

Fear is the rational response to random violence.

There were approx 150 white on black murders and approx 400 black on white murders. There were 2500 white on white murders but you fear the 400 and argue with me about the insignificance of 2500?

in comparing the us to other first world countries, america does very badly on violent crime stats.

why is that?

it you look at "White american" numbers the difference is less. if you consider that hispanics are generally folded in with whites, it is reasonable to conclude the american white violence is probably not much worse that other first world nations.

to bring american number in line with other first world nations, the natural and easiest course of action is to address those portions of the population that are having disproportionate impact on the numbers.

this is not to say that white crime is to be ignored. by that logic, every time your doctor tells you to stop smoking, he is saying it is ok to be fat.

WTH? Is there something where you are unable to talk about what I actually say? Now you're talking about other nations, doctors etc. I simply want to know why you're fear doesnt go toward the most likely to attack you.

the primary purpose of discussing crime as a issue on a political discussion forum is to discuss ways to solve it.

there is no reason, imo, that the us cannot have a violent crime rate similar to that of canada or the uk.

the most obvious way to reach such a state is to focus on those segments of the population that are having the most negative impact on the numbers.

you claimed that i was arguing that white on white was insignificant.

hence my analogy about a doctor telling you to stop smoking.

just because the doctor wants you to stop smoking, to improve your health, does not mean that being overweight is suddenly "insignificant".

WTF? Americans should not be concerned with murder unless the vic is of your own race? Did you really just say that bit of monumental stupidity?

No I didnt. I think what I said was pretty clear. You fear being caught up in the black on black murder rate. Despite not being black. Uh ok?

But do not fear the 90% chance you can get killed by another white person because you're white. Uh, yeah I get it

as i've said that, imo a significant portion of the black on white violence is racial targeted, on the other hand, a significant portion is simply spillage from a relatively violent segment of the population.

so, yes.

But not the random white violence. For some reason you're arguing against that fear of random violence

i've said nothing of the sort.

Yes but you are not black so why the black on black murder scares you so much makes no sense since you do not fit into that category. Am I not explaining this correctly? That you are not black so black on black murders dont affect you?

Having now made that stupid point for the second time I must conclude you live in a cave (or under a rock). For those of us who live in America, violent crime (violent criminals) exact a heavy price on society from the damage they do to individuals, families and society to the added costs of security, capture, adjudication and incarceration. Instead of being productive members of this country they are a burden we all must bear ... kinda like you loony leftists.

I agree but to fear something that you will not be the victim of (like violence against women, or prostitute murders) doesnt make sense.

No where did I say I "fear being caught up in the black on black murder rate." In fact, I haven't seen anyone here state that. The incarceration figures I provided tell the story of the vastly disproportionate rate at which Black America (mostly men) burden not only our Black communities but America in general. The impact on everyone's quality of life in addition to the damage they do to individuals, families and society to the added costs of security, capture, adjudication and incarceration. One need not be black nor fear being murdered to find these facts disturbing.

so, yes.

Yeah, you just ignored everytime I've brought it up to talk about fearing black on black crime. By your actions, it seems random violence doesnt create fear

so, yes.

Yeah, you just ignored everytime I've brought it up to talk about fearing black on black crime. By your actions, it seems random violence doesnt create fear

what do you want to do about white on white crime?

I personally could give a rats fuck about a confederate flag. To me, what is most offensive, are n*gga's walking around with thier effin pants pulled down showing their nasty ass draws. You want to ban something, ban that shit.

View attachment 43194 View attachment 43195

Until a few white guys start wearing their pants that way it would be condemned as racist to ban that shit.
They already do....The 'wiggers'...White people who act ghetto out of a fear of 'not fitting in'...or a fear of black people.
These little douche bags are wearing their pants around their ankles.

I personally could give a rats fuck about a confederate flag. To me, what is most offensive, are n*gga's walking around with thier effin pants pulled down showing their nasty ass draws. You want to ban something, ban that shit.

Admit it, you want to shove your face in that black ass.

Just come out of the closet, you'll feel so much better.

No where did I say I "fear being caught up in the black on black murder rate." In fact, I haven't seen anyone here state that. The incarceration figures I provided tell the story of the vastly disproportionate rate at which Black America (mostly men) burden not only our Black communities but America in general. The impact on everyone's quality of life in addition to the damage they do to individuals, families and society to the added costs of security, capture, adjudication and incarceration. One need not be black nor fear being murdered to find these facts disturbing.

If we're going to assume that people being in jail are all bad people then we'd also have to assume that America is full of criminals and worse than any place in the world since we are the #1 Nation with the most incarcerated citizens. But people tend to see things differently when they are included in the stats

so, yes.

I just wonder why you fear one and not the other. The explanation always seems to based on stats but the stats excuse stops at the race line. So when a white person says they fear blacks and its black peoples fault I laugh because you dont fear whites but they are most likely to kill you.

So what ever could it be then? :afro:

Until a few white guys start wearing their pants that way it would be condemned as racist to ban that shit.
They already do....The 'wiggers'...White people who act ghetto out of a fear of 'not fitting in'...or a fear of black people.
These little douche bags are wearing their pants around their ankles.

Wait what? So now wiggers exist out of fear of blacks too? God, here I thought people were responsible for themselves now I find out that white people like black culture because they dont want to be attacked.

Maybe they like it?

so, yes.

I just wonder why you fear one and not the other. The explanation always seems to based on stats but the stats excuse stops at the race line. So when a white person says they fear blacks and its black peoples fault I laugh because you dont fear whites but they are most likely to kill you.

i asked you what you wanted to do about white crime.

your response was to restate your position with no mention of what you want to do about white crime.

and that is why i "ignore" your statements about white crime.

because you only mention it to distract when the topic is the terrible state of black crime.

ask me what i want to do about white crime.

If we're going to assume that people being in jail are all bad people then we'd also have to assume that America is full of criminals and worse than any place in the world since we are the #1 Nation with the most incarcerated citizens. But people tend to see things differently when they are included in the stats

Having had your head handed to you on this subject, you choose to add immoral relativism to your Straw Man arguments. The point remains the OP's community is ravaged by violent black men whose murder rates are not only far and away the highest of any American demographic but far surpass that of any country on the globe. Rather than insist that non-black Americans have no skin in that game (pun intended) wouldn't you do better to help her community escape their plight?

i asked you what you wanted to do about white crime.

your response was to restate your position with no mention of what you want to do about white crime.

and that is why i "ignore" your statements about white crime.

because you only mention it to distract when the topic is the terrible state of black crime.

ask me what i want to do about white crime.

Anything I would want to do would be a hypothetical. So thats irrelevant to any and everything I brought up in this discussion. We might as well have a debate on who would win Thor or the Incredible Hulk at least that would be more fun

Having had your head handed to you on this subject, you choose to add immoral relativism to your Straw Man arguments. The point remains the OP's community is ravaged by violent black men whose murder rates are not only far and away the highest of any American demographic but far surpass that of any country on the globe. Rather than insist that non-black Americans have no skin in that game (pun intended) wouldn't you do better to help her community escape their plight?

Yeah, theres always better ways of doing a lot of stuff. Thanks for adding that bit of wisdom to the discussion. Maybe you shouldnt assume what I do and that will move the discussion along rather nicely

What offends me about blacks is not acting like civilized people, not staying in schools and get an education, not quitting killing their own and white people, and selling drugs on the street corners. Since no one else wants to jump off the black bandwagon and what is offensive to them, I will. No offense. :p

Forum List

Back