Let me tell you whats offensive to me, black men are you listening?

I personally could give a rats fuck about a confederate flag. To me, what is most offensive, are n*gga's walking around with thier effin pants pulled down showing their nasty ass draws. You want to ban something, ban that shit.

You're cool with white dudes doing it?
BryonyLowSlung_1630295a.jpg

I believe people of ALL races, blacks people, white people, and yes - purple people - should adopt a "NO SAG" policy.

I personally could give a rats fuck about a confederate flag. To me, what is most offensive, are n*gga's walking around with thier effin pants pulled down showing their nasty ass draws. You want to ban something, ban that shit.

View attachment 43194 View attachment 43195
But it's free speech. They are protesting the disproportionate incarceration rate of black males. They most likely have no clue as they have no clue about anything, but that is what the look is about and derived from.
Yeah, like they would understand the words 'disproportionate' and 'incarceration'.

Until a few white guys start wearing their pants that way it would be condemned as racist to ban that shit.
Lots of wigger wannabes already wear their pants that way. Have for years.

Dude needs to visit the south, all guys wear their pants like that, including white guys, I just don't happend to live around whites, I live around blacks.

I live in the south and don't see white guys wearing their pants like that.

The pants thing is pretty awful, but I'd prefer to fix their problem with violent racially motivated attacks. Violent racism is probably in the top 5 problems with the black community today.

Let me tell you the 5 top issues in the black community today.....

1) too many sorry ass black women with kids, spending 99% of their time, looking for sorry ass black men to partner with them.

2) 99% of blacks under the age of 30, don't vote, don't give a damn about anything but a blessed buck and booty calls

3) too many black communities absent of good black men

4) too many black men in prison or on parole with felony charges

5) finally, black on black crime...too many black men under the age of 25 with no jobs and no hope for a future

4 out of those 5, are just aspects of the high level of illegitimacy.

which imo, is the one of the biggest problems in american today.

Until a few white guys start wearing their pants that way it would be condemned as racist to ban that shit.
Lots of wigger wannabes already wear their pants that way. Have for years.

Dude needs to visit the south, all guys wear their pants like that, including white guys, I just don't happend to live around whites, I live around blacks.

Not in Texas they dont. You'd look pretty silly wearing boots and a hat while sagging.

Look at guys' butts a lot do you?

What I find offensive is anyone who gets offended by another's personal expression. Don't like it? Don't look at/listen to/read/or patronize it.

If girls were the ones doing it, walking around with their thongs and g-strings visible, would we still be making it a thing? Of course not.

...We should make it a thing. Someone do it, hopefully it'll catch on. :)

Is it really worse than this.....??

4363670-hipster.jpg
Something tells me this guy wont sucker punch you, knock you out, jump on your head for fun, then take your phone and wallet. That isn't the uniform of a violent criminal, so yes, its much worse.

And thats the one that will sucker punch you, knock you out etc etc etc.

The reason whites dont fear other whites who murder each other 2500 times last year is because they dont fear them. No matter how many times you show white people they get killed by their own 90% of the time they dont fear it.

Its weird...And since the fear of a black man existed BEFORE the current crime stats the problem isnt crime stats its just your fear that you want blacks to remove for you. By...like, uh taking off their skin or something.

4363670-hipster.jpg
Something tells me this guy wont sucker punch you, knock you out, jump on your head for fun, then take your phone and wallet. That isn't the uniform of a violent criminal, so yes, its much worse.

The reason whites dont fear other whites who murder each other 2500 times last year is because they dont fear them. No matter how many times you show white people they get killed by their own 90% of the time they dont fear it.

Its weird...And since the fear of a black man existed BEFORE the current crime stats the problem isnt crime stats its just your fear that you want blacks to remove for you. By...like, uh taking off their skin or something.

Again your mind is closed and, as usual, ignore facts while trying to re-create your own.

Honduras, the murder capital of the world with 90 deaths per 100,000 people.
Is lower than black/black death in America - 114 per 100,000.
While white/white murder in America is absolutely comparable to other western civilizations.

Look at guys' butts a lot do you?

What I find offensive is anyone who gets offended by another's personal expression. Don't like it? Don't look at/listen to/read/or patronize it.

flagrantly violating normal standards of decorum is not just personal expression, but purposefully offensive.

If girls were the ones doing it, walking around with their thongs and g-strings visible, would we still be making it a thing? Of course not.

...We should make it a thing. Someone do it, hopefully it'll catch on. :)

different message.

4363670-hipster.jpg

Again your mind is closed and, as usual, ignore facts while trying to re-create your own.

if whites were playing a knock out game targeting blacks, the left would be screaming from the roof tops.

4363670-hipster.jpg

While white/white murder in America is absolutely comparable to other western civilizations.

You couldnt point out where I left out any facts unless you think I was discussing the murder rate in fucking Honduras

4363670-hipster.jpg

if whites were playing a knock out game targeting blacks, the left would be screaming from the roof tops.

When is the last instance you heard of the knock out game to be this scared of it? It must happen like, a lot. Or you fear that it happens a lot.

I was (in a good-natured way, of course) teasing a kid about this 'ass pants' thing a few weeks ago, and while he seemed genuinely perplexed at my amusement, at least half of a class of his peers literally applauded.

...To me, what is most offensive, are n*gga's walking around with thier effin pants pulled down showing their nasty ass draws...

Do you feel the same about those who drop their trash at their feet and keep on walking? The rest of us not only have to see it, we hafta walk through it.
Tigger's point seems to be that those who pants are saggin' have little chance of being productive members of society or helping her community overcome this (not that loony libs seem to care):
raceinc.jpg

Data Source: Statistics as of June 30, 2010 and December 31, 2010 from Correctional Population in the United States and from U.S. Census Summary File 1. (Graph: Peter Wagner, 2012)

4363670-hipster.jpg

When is the last instance you heard of the knock out game to be this scared of it? It must happen like, a lot. Or you fear that it happens a lot.

that that particular fad of black on white violence seems to be fading, does not address my point that if it had been a fad of white on black violence that you libs would have been screaming about it.

to be clear, you would be screaming that it proves that america so terribly racist, and evul.

white america that is.

but when it is black on white, not so much.

You couldnt point out where I left out any facts unless you think I was discussing the murder rate in fucking Honduras

His point, which sailed right over your loony leftist hand-wringing head, is that if black America was a country, it would have the world's largest murder rate by far. See if you can attach some meaning to these figures:

raceinc.jpg

Data Source: Statistics as of June 30, 2010 and December 31, 2010 from Correctional Population in the United States and from U.S. Census Summary File 1. (Graph: Peter Wagner, 2012)

Forum List

Back