Let me tell you whats offensive to me, black men are you listening?

You couldnt point out where I left out any facts unless you think I was discussing the murder rate in fucking Honduras

Lie by omission bub.
It is dishonest as hell to make any insinuation about white/white murder without per capita data. Especially when trying to compare to black/black murder.
There is no comparison. Blacks literally murder 20 times the rate of white/white.

Honduras, the murder capital of the world with 90 deaths per 100,000 people.
Is lower than black/black death in America - 114 per 100,000.
While white/white murder in America is absolutely comparable to other western civilizations.

You couldnt point out where I left out any facts unless you think I was discussing the murder rate in fucking Honduras

His point, which sailed right over your loony leftist hand-wringing head, is that if black America was a country, it would have the world's largest murder rate by far. See if you can attach some meaning to these figures:

raceinc.jpg

Data Source: Statistics as of June 30, 2010 and December 31, 2010 from Correctional Population in the United States and from U.S. Census Summary File 1. (Graph: Peter Wagner, 2012)

BINGO!!!!!!!

Something tells me this guy wont sucker punch you, knock you out, jump on your head for fun, then take your phone and wallet. That isn't the uniform of a violent criminal, so yes, its much worse.

And thats the one that will sucker punch you, knock you out etc etc etc.

The reason whites dont fear other whites who murder each other 2500 times last year is because they dont fear them. No matter how many times you show white people they get killed by their own 90% of the time they dont fear it.

Its weird...And since the fear of a black man existed BEFORE the current crime stats the problem isnt crime stats its just your fear that you want blacks to remove for you. By...like, uh taking off their skin or something.

Again your mind is closed and, as usual, ignore facts while trying to re-create your own.

if whites were playing a knock out game targeting blacks, the left would be screaming from the roof tops.

When is the last instance you heard of the knock out game to be this scared of it? It must happen like, a lot. Or you fear that it happens a lot.

that that particular fad of black on white violence seems to be fading, does not address my point that if it had been a fad of white on black violence that you libs would have been screaming about it.

to be clear, you would be screaming that it proves that america so terribly racist, and evul.

white america that is.

but when it is black on white, not so much.

Hypothetical aside, I think you are assuming that every crime against a white person by a black is racially motivated.

The Knock Out game has never been about white people. It just happened to some and white people became scared as if they were being targeted FOR BEING WHITE.

And thats simply wrong but it feeds your fear so you dont question it

Lie by omission bub.
It is dishonest as hell to make any insinuation about white/white murder without per capita data. Especially when trying to compare to black/black murder.
There is no comparison. Blacks literally murder 20 times the rate of white/white.

No its not, a fact is a fact and white people kill other whites about 90% of the time. Blacks kill blacks about 90% of the time but you fear blacks more than the people who are most likely to kill you. You cant say I omitted facts about fucking Honduras when I wasnt talking about Honduras.

Hell, you can go all day and say I didnt mention the murder rate in Ho Chi Min City

No its not, a fact is a fact and white people kill other whites about 90% of the time. Blacks kill blacks about 90% of the time but you fear blacks more than the people who are most likely to kill you. You cant say I omitted facts about fucking Honduras when I wasnt talking about Honduras.

Hell, you can go all day and say I didnt mention the murder rate in Ho Chi Min City

Holy Cow...
One more time...if in your city, for sake of argument, white people killed 3 people last year. Blacks killed 60 of each other.
Your point is white people should fear whites equally to blacks fearing blacks

businessman-sitting-in-corner-with-dunce-hat.jpg

While white/white murder in America is absolutely comparable to other western civilizations.

His point, which sailed right over your loony leftist hand-wringing head, is that if black America was a country, it would have the world's largest murder rate by far. See if you can attach some meaning to these figures:

raceinc.jpg

Data Source: Statistics as of June 30, 2010 and December 31, 2010 from Correctional Population in the United States and from U.S. Census Summary File 1. (Graph: Peter Wagner, 2012)

Yeah I know that part but why are all of you sailing right past the fact that you're more likely to get killed by another white person.

Everytime this is brought up you guys start talking about BLACK ON BLACK murders or stats on BLACK ON BLACK murders. When clearly I am referring to WHITE ON WHITE murders which has almost the same rate as BLACK ON BLACK murders

And thats the one that will sucker punch you, knock you out etc etc etc.

The reason whites dont fear other whites who murder each other 2500 times last year is because they dont fear them. No matter how many times you show white people they get killed by their own 90% of the time they dont fear it.

Its weird...And since the fear of a black man existed BEFORE the current crime stats the problem isnt crime stats its just your fear that you want blacks to remove for you. By...like, uh taking off their skin or something.

Again your mind is closed and, as usual, ignore facts while trying to re-create your own.

if whites were playing a knock out game targeting blacks, the left would be screaming from the roof tops.

When is the last instance you heard of the knock out game to be this scared of it? It must happen like, a lot. Or you fear that it happens a lot.

that that particular fad of black on white violence seems to be fading, does not address my point that if it had been a fad of white on black violence that you libs would have been screaming about it.

to be clear, you would be screaming that it proves that america so terribly racist, and evul.

white america that is.

Hypothetical aside, I think you are assuming that every crime against a white person by a black is racially motivated.

The Knock Out game has never been about white people. It just happened to some and white people became scared as if they were being targeted FOR BEING WHITE.

i do not assume that every crime against a white person by a black person is racially motivated.

i do think, that considering the huge discrepancy between black on white, and white on black crime AND the constant anti-white propaganda that blacks are targeted by, that it is very likely that race plays a role in a significant percentage of such crimes.

Fear is the rational response to random violence.

Holy Cow...
One more time...if in your city, for sake of argument, white people killed 3 people last year. Blacks killed 60 of each other.

Are you black? Because blacks killing other blacks shouldnt be a concern to you when you're not black.

This is like saying I fear bears who attack other bears more than people who attack other people. I AM NOT A BEAR lol

raceinc.jpg

Yeah I know that part but why are all of you sailing right past the fact that you're more likely to get killed by another white person.

Everytime this is brought up you guys start talking about BLACK ON BLACK murders or stats on BLACK ON BLACK murders. When clearly I am referring to WHITE ON WHITE murders which has almost the same rate as BLACK ON BLACK murders

because it is not true.

the whites i associate with are almost all harmless middle class, middle aged white people.

none of them are going to kill me.

those whites getting murdered by other whites are not me. they are very different white people hanging out with very different white people.

the one time i have been the victim of a violent crime, the strangers that jumped me were black.

OH MY GOD.
No...white murdering whites is LITERALLY 20 multiples less than black/black.
WTF part of that you do not get?
You are so deep into liberal low information loonyism you cannot seem to grasp the most basic math differential.

Holy Cow...

Are you black? Because blacks killing other blacks shouldnt be a concern to you when you're not black.

This is like saying I fear bears who attack other bears more than people who attack other people. I AM NOT A BEAR lol

that's a load of crap.

do you care about violence against women? are you a woman?

do you care about discrimination against blacks? are you a black?

do you care about discrimination against gays? are you gay?

white america that is.

i do not assume that every crime against a white person by a black person is racially motivated.

I couldnt tell by the way you were speaking but cool.

i do think, that considering the huge discrepancy between black on white, and white on black crime AND the constant anti-white propaganda that blacks are targeted by, that it is very likely that race plays a role in a significant percentage of such crimes.

There were approx 150 white on black murders and approx 400 black on white murders. There were 2500 white on white murders but you fear the 400 and argue with me about the insignificance of 2500?

OH MY GOD.
No...white murdering whites is LITERALLY 20 multiples less than black/black.
WTF part of that you do not get?
You are so deep into liberal low information loonyism you cannot seem to grasp the most basic math differential.

Yes but you are not black so why the black on black murder scares you so much makes no sense since you do not fit into that category.

Am I not explaining this correctly? That you are not black so black on black murders dont affect you?

WTF? Americans should not be concerned with murder unless the vic is of your own race? Did you really just say that bit of monumental stupidity?

Holy Cow...

that's a load of crap.

I care about violence against women but I dont fear violence against women because I AM NOT A WOMAN!!!

I care about discrimination against blacks and fear it because I AM BLACK!!

I care about discrimination against gays but dont fear it because I AM NOT GAY!!!

white america that is.

There were approx 150 white on black murders and approx 400 black on white murders. There were 2500 white on white murders but you fear the 400 and argue with me about the insignificance of 2500?

in comparing the us to other first world countries, america does very badly on violent crime stats.

why is that?

it you look at "White american" numbers the difference is less. if you consider that hispanics are generally folded in with whites, it is reasonable to conclude the american white violence is probably not much worse that other first world nations.

to bring american number in line with other first world nations, the natural and easiest course of action is to address those portions of the population that are having disproportionate impact on the numbers.

this is not to say that white crime is to be ignored. by that logic, every time your doctor tells you to stop smoking, he is saying it is ok to be fat.

WTF? Americans should not be concerned with murder unless the vic is of your own race? Did you really just say that bit of monumental stupidity?

No I didnt. I think what I said was pretty clear. You fear being caught up in the black on black murder rate. Despite not being black. Uh ok?

But do not fear the 90% chance you can get killed by another white person because you're white. Uh, yeah I get it

Holy Cow...

that's a load of crap.

I care about violence against women but I dont fear violence against women because I AM NOT A WOMAN!!!

I care about discrimination against blacks and fear it because I AM BLACK!!

I care about discrimination against gays but dont fear it because I AM NOT GAY!!!

care/fear, semantics.

your avatar does not have black features. i did not know you were black.

and really, i don't care.

white america that is.

in comparing the us to other first world countries, america does very badly on violent crime stats.

why is that?

it you look at "White american" numbers the difference is less. if you consider that hispanics are generally folded in with whites, it is reasonable to conclude the american white violence is probably not much worse that other first world nations.

to bring american number in line with other first world nations, the natural and easiest course of action is to address those portions of the population that are having disproportionate impact on the numbers.

this is not to say that white crime is to be ignored. by that logic, every time your doctor tells you to stop smoking, he is saying it is ok to be fat.

WTH? Is there something where you are unable to talk about what I actually say? Now you're talking about other nations, doctors etc. I simply want to know why you're fear doesnt go toward the most likely to attack you.

No I didnt. I think what I said was pretty clear. You fear being caught up in the black on black murder rate. Despite not being black. Uh ok?

But do not fear the 90% chance you can get killed by another white person because you're white. Uh, yeah I get it

as i've said that, imo a significant portion of the black on white violence is racial targeted, on the other hand, a significant portion is simply spillage from a relatively violent segment of the population.

so, yes.

fear is the rational response to random violence.

Forum List

Back