Let New Jersey deal with it

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
Every time some kid that is 5 or 6 years old that needs a little extra help in math walks by....
There is a gang of 15, 16, and 17 and 18 year olds hanging by a corner store that distributes alcohol and cigarettes to underage minors who drive without a license and play hookey from school..
screaming "REEEEEEEEEEETARD" and throwing rocks..

They can't cheer for the Phillies, they have to insult the other team who are actually better baseball players and winning the game.
'VISITORS SUCKS, VISITORS SUCKS, VISITORS SUCKS, VISITORS SUCKS!"

The stupid motherfuckers that they are go swimming in a municipal sewage creek too, and then spread their diseases around.

And all the murders, robberies and assaults too.

I say let New Jersey deal with all of that, let them go and put up with their shit.

I been around America... and there is only one place that I have been to, that would even come close to tolerating their shit, and that is where I'm from... Philadelphia.

And a few times, not even Philadelphia could put up Philly's bullshit... Wilson Goode is one example.
:)

Last edited:
Every time some kid that is 5 or 6 years old that needs a little extra help in math walks by....
There is a gang of 15, 16, and 17 and 18 year olds hanging by a corner store that distributes alcohol and cigarettes to underage minors who drive without a license and play hookey from school..

They can't cheer for the Phillies, they have to insult the other team who are actually better baseball players and winning the game.

The stupid motherfuckers that they are go swimming in a municipal sewage creek too, and then spread their diseases around.

I say let New Jersey deal with all of that, let them go and put up with their shit.

I been around America... and there is only one place that I have been to, that would even come close to tolerating their shit, and that is where I'm from... Philadelphia.

And a few times, not even Philadelphia could put up Philly's bullshit... Wilson Goode is one example.
You probably jerk off over a photo of Frank Rizzo.

You probably jerk off over a photo of Frank Rizzo.

And what exactly does Frank Rizzo have to do with anything ?

No one asked for your daily schedule of activities, kid.

Forum List

Back