Let RFK Jr into the debates! It's a wonderful idea!

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I can't think of anything that would raise the steaks higher, Force both Harris and Trump debate teams to do their homework.... Force both Harris and Trump to show up with their best game. It's an awesome idea! I just signed the petition for it this afternoon.

Last edited:
I can't think of anything that would raise the steaks higher, Force both Harris and Trump debate teams to do their homework.... Force both Harrison Trump to show up with their best game. It's an awesome idea! I just signed the petition for it this afternoon.
fine by me.

i don't understand why i have to watch c span 3 at 4 am to see anyone except trump on the tube.

I can't think of anything that would raise the steaks higher, Force both Harris and Trump debate teams to do their homework.... Force both Harris and Trump to show up with their best game. It's an awesome idea! I just signed the petition for it this afternoon.

With barely 5% of the vote in polling aggregates?

Nah.

The Democrats are trying to get him kicked off the ballots in as many states as they can.

Did you feel the same way when it was only Trump against Biden or has this sudden longing for RFK to participate come over you now that your orange loser has to face Kamala?

Sure, you did. Your side must be getting pretty desperate when you are looking for RFK jr to save your ass. :auiqs.jpg:
Actually I did....I'm all for it. My side? What are you in the third grade? A non-major party presence in the debates is just exactly what Americans need to see and hear.

Yeah, and I am sure your orange douchebag is all for it too. The poor guy is looking for a lifeline—anything to save him. Thoughts & prayers.
Whatever.... As long as both parties are exposed for what they are I'm fine with it. RFK is the perfect person to do that.

Forum List

Back