Let Them Kill Each Other

Don't think for a moment that it didn't also serve America's interests to do what we could to make Iraqi Liberation a success.

Liberated from what? Saddam was an asshat, but at least the country was stable. The only interests our invasion served was corporate. No American or foreign soldier died for any Iraqi's freedom. That's a crock of shit propaganda spewed to us by our lying government.

You have a relatively small but formidable Islamic lunatic force, with lots of money, and hundreds of formerly US tanks, in position to take over a country with the world's largest oil reserves$$$$$$$$$$$$$ (which, in turn, will put them in position to possess a nuclear arsenal) Do you know know how BAD that is ?

They are going to kill each other no matter what we do so I suggest we stay the hell out of it. Those religious assholes who cannot see any further than the interests of their shitty sects and tribes mean to commit murder on each other and we would be fools to feed any of our people into that retarded wood chipper. What the hell do the warhawks think we can accomplish there? Destroy Mosul to save it?

You let these bad boys get Baghdad they will have the power to kill all of us. You really need to check out these dudes.
The power to kill all of us with what? Toyota trucks full of insurgents? Are they going to hop a cargo flight to Miami?

With nuclear missles. You can't figure that out ?

You let these bad boys get Baghdad they will have the power to kill all of us. You really need to check out these dudes.
The power to kill all of us with what? Toyota trucks full of insurgents? Are they going to hop a cargo flight to Miami?

With nuclear missles. You can't figure that out ?

As late as spring of 1941, Mundt, Short, Wadsworth and other Republicans were hell bent on stopping Lend Lease. Blinders on the EXTREME right.

This is the consequence of Bush’s two unwarranted, illegal wars; whatever the outcome in Iraq and Afghanistan, they will forever be the responsibility of GWB, regardless the current administration.

Keep dreaming pal. This fucking mess is all on Obama. Bush is retired in case you did not know.

The mess was on Bush on March 20, 2003

No fucking way. Get up to speed. Obama let this crazyman out in 2009 thats leading this invasion into Iraq.

Seriously. What the hell is with libertarians that you can't grasp the here and the now but run with bullshit from the past because you hate Bush so fucking much?

Get real. Get now. And get fucking scared of this crazy dude. He's insane and on a roll.

Can anyone just get up to speed here? I'm looking at all your posts and going hells bells we should be in the History mother trucking forum.

This man is for real that is kicking ass over there and terrifying the hell out of people.

Can we stop talking about Bush?

Keep dreaming pal. This fucking mess is all on Obama. Bush is retired in case you did not know.

No fucking way. Get up to speed. Obama let this crazyman out in 2009 thats leading this invasion into Iraq.

Seriously. What the hell is with libertarians that you can't grasp the here and the now but run with bullshit from the past because you hate Bush so fucking much?

Get real. Get now. And get fucking scared of this crazy dude. He's insane and on a roll.

Obama personally unlocked the door? No, he followed the Bush boy's schedule, and that was an enormous mistake. The Mesa Verde is headed that way, look it up, along with LEND LEASE, snowbird.

Don't think for a moment that it didn't also serve America's interests to do what we could to make Iraqi Liberation a success.

Liberated from what? Saddam was an asshat, but at least the country was stable. The only interests our invasion served was corporate. No American or foreign soldier died for any Iraqi's freedom. That's a crock of shit propaganda spewed to us by our lying government.

You have a relatively small but formidable Islamic lunatic force, with lots of money, and hundreds of formerly US tanks, in position to take over a country with the world's largest oil reserves$$$$$$$$$$$$$ (which, in turn, will put them in position to possess a nuclear arsenal) Do you know know how BAD that is ?

Someone is sane on this board. Nice to meet you.

Obama personally unlocked the door? No, he followed the Bush boy's schedule, and that was an enormous mistake. The Mesa Verde is headed that way, look it up, along with LEND LEASE, snowbird.

He didn't need to unlock the door only open the door.

Look I'm a nobody. But because of all the years I've spent on human rights in the ME 20 plus I know names. And most importantly I know the names of monsters.

Lord help anyone in Baghdadi's path. I'd be willing to jump in against him. I hate war. I have fought many a year against it and tried so hard to take a peaceful path.

But against him. I would suit up. He is that bad. He is evil beyond.

Look I'm a nobody. But because of all the years I've spent on human rights in the ME 20 plus I know names. And most importantly I know the names of monsters.

Lord help anyone in Baghdadi's path. I'd be willing to jump in against him. I hate war. I have fought many a year against it and tried so hard to take a peaceful path.

I am NOT disputing that, there is enough evidence to conclude, whoever he is (photos online differ), this Baghdadi is bad news, for humanity. I define humanity to include those of every political belief, as well as those with -0- beliefs.

I am NOT disputing that, there is enough evidence to conclude, whoever he is (photos online differ), this Baghdadi is bad news, for humanity. I define humanity to include those of every political belief, as well as those with -0- beliefs.

Really not trying to be an asshole here, but I'd rather be fishing instead of trying to figure out the planet.

:D

What I want more than ever is for everyone to shut up about Bush. Shut up about Clinton. Shut up about Ford ok no one ever brings up Ford skip him. Shut up about Carter.

Get my drift? We have a real crazy on the loose in the Middle East who will by virtue of his insanity affect our pocketbooks.

What do we do?

Can anyone show a source where it actually backs up the allegation that "Obama let him ISIS leader) out of prison"? Was he in U.S. custody or Iraqi custody? If I am not mistaken, I thought that the Iraqi government freed him.

Iran sure knows it...

Can anyone show a source where it actually backs up the allegation that "Obama let him ISIS leader) out of prison"? Was he in U.S. custody or Iraqi custody? If I am not mistaken, I thought that the Iraqi government freed him.

Libs are trying the spin that the Iraqis let him go.

Lie.

Camp now don't kill me on the spelling here Bocco or Bucco. 2009. US Custody and reported by the very left wing Telegraph.

And what are we supposed to do? Lay down and die? I don't think I'm going that way.

Listen to yourself. "Lay down and die from terrorist nuclear missiles"? You'd be better off preparing for the zombie apocalypse because that will happen first.

By the way does anyone understand how many terrorists at GITMO Holder's law firm made money off of representing?

Just a quick aside. You really should check out how many lawyers and how the buckolas flowed thru Holders law firm.

Forum List

Back