Let Them Kill Each Other

And what are we supposed to do? Lay down and die? I don't think I'm going that way.

Listen to yourself. "Lay down and die from terrorist nuclear missiles"? You'd be better off preparing for the zombie apocalypse because that will happen first.

it's about time we close our borders securely and have some profiling done...starting in the White House.....not to mention get rid of all those 'innocent' Islamic organizations within our midst...

if Israel can survive the Middle East insanity we can survive....we need to learn from them...

Michelle Malkin? As reliable as dirt, and not as bright as clay. Holder recused himself from any cases involving those at Gitmo, and try to understand the fact GEORGE BUSH was President when 530+ Gitmo "detainees" were released. Many Washington DC law firms were appointed/hired to represent some of those detained without cause. Thank God they did.

The law firm also represented Halliburton, and Phillip Morris, among other well known clients. Holder was a Acting Attorney General for a time in the Bush administration.

Bush caused the failure and Obama reinforced the failure.

No help for Iraq.

Can anyone show a source where it actually backs up the allegation that "Obama let him ISIS leader) out of prison"? Was he in U.S. custody or Iraqi custody? If I am not mistaken, I thought that the Iraqi government freed him.

Libs are trying the spin that the Iraqis let him go.

Lie.

Camp now don't kill me on the spelling here Bocco or Bucco. 2009. US Custody and reported by the very left wing Telegraph.

I stand corrected:

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi: How did ISIS's leader go from total unknown to the new Bin Laden in just five years?

When was the leader of ISIS captured?

It is not certain he ever was, he goes by many names, hides his face, even with top "generals". The media has photos of a few different men.

No you cannot allow the butchery. Come on man. Why did all our good men and women die for these peoples freedom.

We shed our blood for them.

There are twelve to sixteen civil wars going on in the continent of Africa at any given time. Were you aware of that?

Spare me your myopic view of the world. It's ABOUT OIL.

Last edited:
By the way does anyone understand how many terrorists at GITMO Holder's law firm made money off of representing?

Just a quick aside. You really should check out how many lawyers and how the buckolas flowed thru Holders law firm.

So you are privy to Holder's law firm's books? Fascinating. I love all the links you post verifying your bullshit.

2006 from what they say. And he was known to be a true monster back then. I don't understand why he couldn't have had an accident.
How many "accidents" happened to Iraqi civilians? A few hundred thousand?

By Bush's own standards, "we don't negotiate with terrorists". So what's the point of keeping the top leaders alive? Bin Laden was killed. Hussein was killed. Gadhafi was killed. Tens of thousands of civilians were killed. Why not these peons?

What was Bush keeping them around for? Why did Bush open Guantanamo in the first place? And why does the Land of the Free run a military prison in Communist Cuba?

Will the GOP finally vote to close Obama's big government tyrannical terrorist training prison in Communist Cuba?

2006 from what they say. And he was known to be a true monster back then. I don't understand why he couldn't have had an accident.
How many "accidents" happened to Iraqi civilians? A few hundred thousand?

By Bush's own standards, "we don't negotiate with terrorists". So what's the point of keeping the top leaders alive? Bin Laden was killed. Hussein was killed. Gadhafi was killed. Tens of thousands of civilians were killed. Why not these peons?

What was Bush keeping them around for? Why did Bush open Guantanamo in the first place? And why does the Land of the Free run a military prison in Communist Cuba?

Will the GOP finally vote to close Obama's big government tyrannical terrorist training prison in Communist Cuba?

I say send in the drones. They are already launched and in the air. It's something we could have done in the first place but there was no money in that for Cheney et al.
The problem is the same as the very beginning: How do you spot this so-called enemy? Obama is doing the right thing by doing nothing. 'Course nobody over there in Eye-rack tried to kill his daddy.

Last edited:
Attack drones are for pussies and cowards. Surveillance drones are a good idea, but putting missiles on them is just sick. That's not war. That's mass murder via remote control. They always talk about the "surgical precision" of their awesome remote-controlled flying attack stealth death drones, as if surgeons use laser-guided Hellfire missiles to perform medical operations. When it comes to drone technology and one-sided "warfare", the US is like a three-year-old with a new toy, just going wild with it. The possibilities are only limited by our own imaginations, right? No one bothered to mention that the drones don't care if they blow up actual three-year-olds. It seems the X-Box "pilots" don't care much either.

The raid that killed Osama bin Laden is proof of why drone warfare should be outlawed as a crime of war. Had bin Laden been killed via drone, the women and children in the building would have been killed, too. That would be a war crime. But the US was able to secretly put soldiers into "friendly" territory, raid a large building, differentiate between civilians and hostiles, eliminate the number one most sought after target in the entire war, and then make it back home.

Without an indiscriminate drone strike.

KNB, what world do you live inC?

War is mass murder, by drone or cruise missile or nuke.

Let the Muslims kill each other.

After the administration blundered on Benghazi, on the Arab Spring, and Syria, Heaven itself has afforded it one last chance to set itself right. It is almost impossible for the administration to screw it up. All it has to do is nothing.

Yes, Nothing!

Exactly.

Why did Bush ever think that Washington could impose a civil Democracy on a centuries long Shiite-Sunni conflict? The reason Reagan backed a young Hussein was because the region needed a brutal madman to suppress the conflict between all the warring tribes. Reagan didn't have any illusions that the region could blossom into a shining beacon of democracy. He knew - just as sure as Chaney and Bush 41 knew in the early 90s - that if you cut the head off this evil snake, than pure chaos would spill out, and the US taxpayer would have to pay for a terminal and bankrupting military occupation to keep the peace (which would always require an expensive occupation that simply bled America dry).

Let me ask you a question? If we don't think Washington has the competence to run a laundromat, why would we buy into the pipe dream that Washington could turn this cauldron of monsters into a peaceful modern state?

What if there are some things that are beyond Washington's control?

It's one thing to want a government big enough to run the 50 US states, but it is a whole other order of magnitude to want a government to be big enough to run whole other continents.

Putting Washington in charge of rebuilding whole Arab nations is the very definition of Big Government. Nothing we have done or will ever do will cost as much, or lead to as many unintended consequences.

(And guess what? We fell for it. And now we are living through the unintended consequences. These monsters have been fighting for centuries. And now, if the Republicans win this debate, we're going to once again start pouring the American taxpayer's money into a black hole trying to fix it. Are we going to fall for it again? Are we going to let the Republicans scare us back into a full military occupation of Iraq? Or are we finally going to accept the fact that there are some things beyond Washington's competence and control?)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back