Let There Be Peace Already

Well, regardless I have never & probably will never put anyone on ignore. Quite franlky I find it entertaining what they have to say. What fun seeing them suffer over the fact that Israel is & Palestine is not.
Its called trolling, to try and get a reaction out of people. That's why I put the human feces on ignore years ago, and rarely bother to read the scumbag's drivel. There's never anything of value emanating from this turd.
I have only put one person ignore. That is because I had already seen all his long, off topic, irrelevant posts a thousand times.

I have JewStone (waste of space), eots (I don't watch videos) and docmauser (he thinks he's funny but he's just a waste of time too) on ignore. Wish i didn't have to, but that's life. And it's good. :D

I have JewStone (waste of space), eots (I don't watch videos) and docmauser (he thinks he's funny but he's just a waste of time too) on ignore. Wish i didn't have to, but that's life. And it's good. :D
That last one's a delusion, of course.

"This message is hidden because docmauser1 is on your ignore list."

I bet it's something irrelevant, let me have a look. Hey! I was right! :D

Thats funny. Hey Ima, did you hear the one about "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land"?

Thats funny. Hey Ima, did you hear the one about "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land"?

As loinboy mentioned in another thread, why don't any of you severely pro-Israel people say something like yes, not everything Israel has done was cool.
I don't know what your question is trying to say, but yes zionists took a lot of arab land by force, and imho, it's normal that the people who lost land are pissed. What the fuck else do you expect?

As loinboy mentioned in another thread, why don't any of you severely pro-Israel people say something like yes, not everything Israel has done was cool.

You let us know asshole when the jew-haters here will say the same about the arab muslims.

I don't know what your question is trying to say, but yes zionists took a lot of arab land by force, and imho, it's normal that the people who lost land are pissed. What the fuck else do you expect?

In a war the arab muslims started. Scumbag, how come everyone else has to use diplomacy - but arab muslims get to use terrorism and violence, and when they lose those wars they start, still get to keep the spoils?

Had the arab muslims not opted for war in 1948 they would not have lost so much land as the jews were content to accept the partition, which only granted them a tiny sliver of what they ended up with after the 1949 armistice.

But as usual, the intolerant, warlike, violent arab muslims had to have EVERYTHING.

Well, when did Israel's ancient land become this "Palestinian land" that Israel is now stealing?

You let us know asshole when the jew-haters here will say the same about the arab muslims.

In a war the arab muslims started. Scumbag, how come everyone else has to use diplomacy - but arab muslims get to use terrorism and violence, and when they lose those wars they start, still get to keep the spoils?

Had the arab muslims not opted for war in 1948 they would not have lost so much land as the jews were content to accept the partition, which only granted them a tiny sliver of what they ended up with after the 1949 armistice.

But as usual, the intolerant, warlike, violent arab muslims had to have EVERYTHING.
Post of the week!
Your first sentence sums up the entire situation: Diplomacy vs terror.
Hardly anybody else sees that.

Post of the week! Your first sentence sums up the entire situation: Diplomacy vs terror. Hardly anybody else sees that.

Take note of how the rats scatter when this point is raised.

Also note how much pressure the arab muslim filth defenders place on the US and israel to go to international bodies to resolve all issues - where they enjoy a superior numerical advantage - and always use "multilateralism" and diplomacy.

But the scumbag fucking filth never seems to ask why didn't the arab try to resolve the conflict in '48 through the UN, or '67, etc. Arabs can use violence to solve their conflicts - but everyone else is held to a higher standard.

What's really interesting is how these turds don't recognize the reverse racism they are perpetuating against the arabs, where they are pushing the idea that arabs cannot and should not be held to the same standards. But it is rare to find a pro-arab muslim defender with enough brains to realize this, and none of the ones here even approach that level of intellectual ability, let alone integrity.

Last edited:

It is good to know that I am not in that category.
I regularly criticize Fatah, Abbas, Fayyad, etc.

I also don't think that everything the arabs do is cool. I also find it bizarre that the rabid pro-Israel side here love to call people names, as though it adds intelligence or weight to their argument.

Last edited:
HUH??? What names have I ever called you?

I also don't think that everything the arabs do is cool. I also find it bizarre that the rabid pro-Israel side here love to call people names, as though it adds intelligence or weight to their argument.

The only reason scumbag filth like you "criticizes" fatah is because you are in allegience with hamas. If there was a more extreme version than hamas, you'd defend them, and criticize hamas also. You're the scum of the earth.

Not so. I criticize Fatah because they are the ones violating domestic and international law.

You people criticize Hamas enough. I need not jump on that bandwagon.

If you're using the term Zionists then you're an idiot. I've talked to plenty of Jews and I've yet to come across one that calls himself a Zionist; especially as it relatest to the Mideast conflict.

If you're using the term Zionists then you're an idiot. I've talked to plenty of Jews and I've yet to come across one that calls himself a Zionist; especially as it relatest to the Mideast conflict.

Israel was created by the World Zionist Organization. It is their own name.

Israel was created by the World Zionist Organization. It is their own name.
You're confusing me Tinny. I thought Israel's name was Jacob.

I detest the Zionists for their treatment of the Palestinians. Peace offerings, as security fence & land concessions to keep Palestinians captives in Israel. Not once has Israel's leaders even tried to free them by finding an incentive to offer the Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. Shame on those Zionists.

Forum List

Back