Let There Be Peace Already

Oh Ima. What am I to do with you? Do you have a deed to your house?

All of today's history would not be what it is if not for ancient history. Think about it Ima. Just think for a change.
"today's history". :lmao:

So in other words, you agree that I have no claim to my own house under the scenario that I presented?:cuckoo:

Wow, you guys really will use any lame excuse to kick out families who've lived there for generations. So if some of them did have a deed, what's next? They need to have had a bank account? :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Oh Ima. What am I to do with you? Do you have a deed to your house?

"today's history". :lmao:

So in other words, you agree that I have no claim to my own house under the scenario that I presented?:cuckoo:

Wow, you guys really will use any lame excuse to kick out families who've lived there for generations. So if some of them did have a deed, what's next? They need to have had a bank account? :lol:

Whenever Israel cleansed a village they would rob the Bank.

Whenever Israel cleansed a village they would rob the Bank.
You've seen Kelly's Heroes!!!

No, but Israel would rob the banks, send in trucks to cart off the Palestinian's furniture and other valuables. Israel stole everything.

If the Arab Muslim Palestinians didn't steal Israel's land to begin with, there would be nothing for Israel to steal from them?

You've seen Kelly's Heroes!!!

No, but Israel would rob the banks, send in trucks to cart off the Palestinian's furniture and other valuables. Israel stole everything.

Muslims, Christians, and Jews lived in Palestine for centuries. When were there any land disputes?

When were there ever any land disputes before Muslims in the holy land?

If the Arab Muslim Palestinians didn't steal Israel's land to begin with, there would be nothing for Israel to steal from them?

Muslims, Christians, and Jews lived in Palestine for centuries. When were there any land disputes?

Surely you jest. Ever since man lived on this earth there have been land disputes. Even pre Neanderthal. Only back then it was for survival of one tribe over others. Food & water was the priorty that drove people to kill each other over land. Why do you think every early civilization began near a river? Think man, think.

?????

I haven't seen any problems before Israel.

..."Then you need to get your eyesight checked, Olsen"

What land disputes were there before WWI?

Surely you jest. Ever since man lived on this earth there have been land disputes. Even pre Neanderthal. Only back then it was for survival of one tribe over others. Food & water was the priorty that drove people to kill each other over land. Why do you think every early civilization began near a river? Think man, think.

..."Then you need to get your eyesight checked, Olsen"

Whenever Tinhorn trys to think, he gets a terrible charleyhorse between his ears.

Truly I don't understand where he comes up with most of things he posts.

Whenever Tinhorn trys to think, he gets a terrible charleyhorse between his ears.

Well, regardless I have never & probably will never put anyone on ignore. Quite franlky I find it entertaining what they have to say. What fun seeing them suffer over the fact that Israel is & Palestine is not.

Its called trolling, to try and get a reaction out of people. That's why I put the human feces on ignore years ago, and rarely bother to read the scumbag's drivel. There's never anything of value emanating from this turd.

Well, regardless I have never & probably will never put anyone on ignore. Quite franlky I find it entertaining what they have to say. What fun seeing them suffer over the fact that Israel is & Palestine is not.

Its called trolling, to try and get a reaction out of people. That's why I put the human feces on ignore years ago, and rarely bother to read the scumbag's drivel. There's never anything of value emanating from this turd.

I have only put one person ignore. That is because I had already seen all his long, off topic, irrelevant posts a thousand times.

Problem is who is to be the judge of who's posts are worthless. If we all put our adversaries on ignore, this board would cease to exist. Welcome everyone. We are like an externded family, albeirt a bit dysfunctional.

I have only put one person ignore. That is because I had already seen all his long, off topic, irrelevant posts a thousand times.

Problem is who is to be the judge of who's posts are worthless. If we all put our adversaries on ignore, this board would cease to exist. Welcome everyone. We are like an externded family, albeirt a bit dysfunctional.

I don't back away from any debate but there can be no response to off topic blabber.

Forum List

Back