Let There Be Peace Already

Oh now I get it. There was no Israel until 1948 when it "was created by the World Zionist Organization." So that's when the people became the Israelites. Amazing what we can learn here on this board.

As loinboy mentioned in another thread, why don't any of you severely pro-Israel people say something like yes, not everything Israel has done was cool.
I don't know what your question is trying to say, but yes zionists took a lot of arab land by force, and imho, it's normal that the people who lost land are pissed. What the fuck else do you expect?

If you're using the term Zionists then you're an idiot. I've talked to plenty of Jews and I've yet to come across one that calls himself a Zionist; especially as it relatest to the Mideast conflict.

Israel was created by the World Zionist Organization. It is their own name.

Oh now I get it. There was no Israel until 1948 when it "was created by the World Zionist Organization." So that's when the people became the Israelites. Amazing what we can learn here on this board.

If you're using the term Zionists then you're an idiot. I've talked to plenty of Jews and I've yet to come across one that calls himself a Zionist; especially as it relatest to the Mideast conflict.

The World Zionist Organization

Post of the week! Your first sentence sums up the entire situation: Diplomacy vs terror. Hardly anybody else sees that.

Take note of how the rats scatter when this point is raised.

Also note how much pressure the arab muslim filth defenders place on the US and israel to go to international bodies to resolve all issues - where they enjoy a superior numerical advantage - and always use "multilateralism" and diplomacy.

But the scumbag fucking filth never seems to ask why didn't the arab try to resolve the conflict in '48 through the UN, or '67, etc. Arabs can use violence to solve their conflicts - but everyone else is held to a higher standard.

What's really interesting is how these turds don't recognize the reverse racism they are perpetuating against the arabs, where they are pushing the idea that arabs cannot and should not be held to the same standards. But it is rare to find a pro-arab muslim defender with enough brains to realize this, and none of the ones here even approach that level of intellectual ability, let alone integrity.

You and Hoss are starting to Dream again...Israeli DIPLOMACY !!!!!!!! now that's a joke...No they like the US are a VIOLENT Nation........WANKER<:eek:YOU NUT

Well circa 1870 the Jews made up about 5% of the POPULATION OF PALESTINE....FACT

I just SOAR HIGHER AND HIGHER,dealing with FOOLS...even the present Israeli Government and citizen do recognise Palestine but the MORONIC CRETINS ON HERE SAY THEY NEVER EXISTED......We have a problem here,I personally think that these PRO-JEWISH ZIONIST COLLABORATORS are NOT EVEN JEWISH BUT BIBLE BASHING CHRISTIANS WHO ARE ZIONIST WANNABEES......WHAT A SAD FUCKING LOT THEY ARE.....:cuckoo::eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_liar::eek::eek::eek: they need help but I ain't gonna help such lost causes........reading their posts is like looking into the minds of MADMEN.....which to normal people like my assocciates and friends on here....really makes us feel TOTAL PITY FOR THEM

As loinboy mentioned in another thread, why don't any of you severely pro-Israel people say something like yes, not everything Israel has done was cool.
I don't know what your question is trying to say, but yes zionists took a lot of arab land by force, and imho, it's normal that the people who lost land are pissed. What the fuck else do you expect?

AND COLLABORATING IMAGE, Tinnie

Well circa 1870 the Jews made up about 5% of the POPULATION OF PALESTINE....FACT

Mentally ill chimp, please describe for us how much land was sold by arab landlords to jewish farmers.

Then once you've posted that, we can discuss with tin-douche - who claims that it is the people, not governments, that own land - since the jews legally purchased large amounts of current israel and the WB, still have no legal right to the land.

What a BRILLIANT, highly educated, unbiased knockout reply from our board drongo. How do you do it mate? Read this folks. Heh Heh.

I just SOAR HIGHER AND HIGHER,dealing with FOOLS...even the present Israeli Government and citizen do recognise Palestine but the MORONIC CRETINS ON HERE SAY THEY NEVER EXISTED......We have a problem here,I personally think that these PRO-JEWISH ZIONIST COLLABORATORS are NOT EVEN JEWISH BUT BIBLE BASHING CHRISTIANS WHO ARE ZIONIST WANNABEES......WHAT A SAD FUCKING LOT THEY ARE.....:cuckoo::eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_liar::eek::eek::eek: they need help but I ain't gonna help such lost causes........reading their posts is like looking into the minds of MADMEN.....which to normal people like my assocciates and friends on here....really makes us feel TOTAL PITY FOR THEM

What a BRILLIANT, highly educated, unbiased knockout reply from our board drongo. How do you do it mate? Read this folks. Heh Heh.

You have to admit theliq is a great source of inspiration for us infidels.

LOL. That guy sure is flying high. Must be a good year for those Arabian poppies he smokes.

You have to admit theliq is a great source of inspiration for us infidels.

Mentally ill chimp, please describe for us how much land was sold by arab landlords to jewish farmers.

Then once you've posted that, we can discuss with tin-douche - who claims that it is the people, not governments, that own land - since the jews legally purchased large amounts of current israel and the WB, still have no legal right to the land.

Theliq's point is entirely factually correct - a poin I am surprised you do not acknowledge.

Jewish settlement into Israel only began en masse with the first Aliyah in 1899-1901. Prior to that the Jewish population in Israel was miniscule.

I am always amazed how both sides of this debate here on this board refuse to acknlowledge cast iron facts, and instead stand around thumping their chests and repeating myths.

This is so confusing to you isn't it?

Theliq's point is entirely factually correct - a poin I am surprised you do not acknowledge.

No need to acknowledge complete BS. 5% of what, the middle east?There has been a large and significant jewish population in jerusalem for a thousand years, unlike the nomadic arabs who despite passing through the area, never settled and formed a nation until jews began immigrating.

I am always amazed how both sides of this debate here on this board refuse to acknlowledge cast iron facts, and instead stand around thumping their chests and repeating myths.

Let me know when the pro-arab dogshit admits:

1-large numbers of arabs immigrated from egypt, syria and jordan to work on jewish-owned farms

2-if anything, Israel - as created by the UN is more legitimate than syria, lebanon or jordan - which were artificially created by the UK/France

3-the arabs would have massacred all of the jews and drove them out of the area completely had they won in '48 or '67

4- during the 19-year period from '48 - '67 when the arabs were under jordanian and egyptian rule in the WB/Gaza, they made zero effort for form a nation

And most importantly, 5- that arab muslims will not tolerate the rights or sovereignty of other groups in the middle east, and claim that all land there is dar al-Islam, meaning it belongs to muslims only

THEN, and only THEN, would I be willing to consider listening to the pro-arab muslim BS lies.

Last edited:

No need to acknowledge complete BS. 5% of what, the middle east?There has been a large and significant jewish population in jerusalem for a thousand years, unlike the nomadic arabs who despite passing through the area, never settled and formed a nation until jews began immigrating.

1-large numbers of arabs immigrated from egypt, syria and jordan to work on jewish-owned farms

2-if anything, Israel - as created by the UN is more legitimate than syria, lebanon or jordan - which were artificially created by the UK/France

3-the arabs would have massacred all of the jews and drove them out of the area completely had they won in '48 or '67

4- during the 19-year period from '48 - '67 when the arabs were under jordanian and egyptian rule in the WB/Gaza, they made zero effort for form a nation

And most importantly, 5- that arab muslims will not tolerate the rights or sovereignty of other groups in the middle east, and claim that all land there is dar al-Islam, meaning it belongs to muslims only

THEN, and only THEN, would I be willing to consider listening to the pro-arab muslim BS lies.

Talk about BS.

The UN did not create Israel.

Between '48 and '67 there were many attacks by the Palestinians trying to regain their land.

5% of the area which now constitutes the state of Israel, the West Bank, Golan Heights and Gaza.

Obviously.

There has ben a tiny Jewish population in the Levant for far, far longer than a thousand years, but until 1899, it never consituted more than a small percentage of the total population.

I have to admit, this is the part I don't understand. WHEN did Israel's ancient land become this "Palestinian land" they claim Israel has stolen or is stealing? I mean seriously, which came first Solomon's Temple or the Al Asqa Mosque?

Talk about BS.

Between '48 and '67 there were many attacks by the Palestinians trying to regain their land.

I have to admit, this is the part I don't understand. WHEN did Israel's ancient land become this "Palestinian land" they claim Israel has stolen or is stealing? I mean seriously, which came first Solomon's Temple or the Al Asqa Mosque?

Talk about BS.

You have to give Tinmore credit for being a master debater.

They didn't? You mean the partition plan came from Belgium? Wow, I never knew that... :cuckoo:

But you claimed earlier that the arabs never attacked israel, so once again, you got caught lying.

Still claiming there are no anti-tank rockets in Gaza, aren't you chimp?

Ever get tired of getting caught as a liar?

Forum List

Back