Let There Be Peace Already

Tweezerman -

Does the US appear on your biblical maps? Germany? Italy?

I tend to operate a kind of minimum standard for debate. You are below it.

Get back to me if you wish to discuss this honestly.

Tweezerman -

Does the US appear on your biblical maps? Germany? Italy?

I tend to operate a kind of minimum standard for debate. You are below it.

Get back to me if you wish to discuss this honestly.

Wow, you're really, really dumb, not merely uneducated.

Did the US exist in Biblical times? Did the US exist in the Near East?

You get the award for most idiotic post of the year

Twezeerman -

Do you believe that Italy and Germany are legitimate states?

Which concept of the three (Italy, Germany, Palestine) if the oldest?

Honestly, dude, this is such an obvious point. If there was no Germany and no Italy 200 years ago, how can you complain about there not being a Palestine as if this was some important information?

The history of the occupation of land is not tied to the existance of nation states!

You're deflecting and rather pitifully because you were caught unknowledgeable.

After the Israelites emerged from Canaanite society, they established Israel, not palestine. Jesus was the King of Israel in the Bible.

Israel appears thousands of times in the Bible. But, there's no palestine because it was invented much later by the Romans and the British

You really are uneducated.

Don't be an Idiot...Sia is completely correct.....What universe have you just dropped in from ?????????? theliq

Twezeerman -

Honestly, dude, this is such an obvious point. If there was no Germany and no Italy 200 years ago, how can you complain about there not being a Palestine as if this was some important information?

The history of the occupation of land is not tied to the existance of nation states!

After the Israelites emerged from Canaanite society, they established Israel, not palestine. Jesus was the King of Israel in the Bible.

Israel appears thousands of times in the Bible. But, there's no palestine because it was invented much later by the Romans and the British

Don't be an Idiot...Sia is completely correct.....What universe have you just dropped in from ?????????? theliq

The idiot is in the mirror when your ugly face appears in it. Were you in a car crash or born that ugly?

Palestinians are Arabs from Arab countries. What is stopping them from returning?

About 3,000 years of permanant inhabitaed in Palestine.

In other words, about 2,000 years more than that which stops half of Central America moving to Spain.

Why don't all Indonesians move back to Thailand?

Why don't all white South Africans move bck to Holland?

Wy don't all Hunagrians move back to Russia?

Nearly right Sia but the Hungarians and afterwards a section of these folk moved northwards to create Finland.....they are thought to have come from the steppes of what is now Russia but they now be Hungarian(Magyres)now but wern't then.

I have Basque ancestory and no one knows where they originated...... this tweezer person by the way is a complete Moron......and pointless like stoney to dialogue with..... as for sayit......well what gutter did HE CRAWL OUT OF,I wonder.steve

Last edited:
Twezeerman -

Interesting point.

No one will dispute that Egypt occupied Gaza and Jordan occupied the West Bank between 1948 and 1967. However, it is said that Israel does not occupy Palestine because it is not a state.

Propagandists hope that nobody notices these little inconsistencies.

Why don't all Indonesians move back to Thailand? Why don't all white South Africans move bck to Holland? Wy don't all Hunagrians move back to Russia?
Indeed, why should palistanian settlers and squatters return to what was not theirs?

The idiot is in the mirror when your ugly face appears in it. Were you in a car crash or born that ugly?
Gee your funny..NOT....try and get a life,you IDIOT..I'm theliq,I kick ASS because I can and do:lol::lol::lol:bend over.....Woosh,thats it,now cry baby cry:lol:

I don't see why what happened 3000 years ago is even relevant to today. If someone owned my land 3000 years ago, does that give his religious descendants the right 3000 years later to come and kick my ass out of there?

No.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
I don't see why what happened 3000 years ago is even relevant to today.
Indeed, palistanians should stop babbling about being there for centuries, millenia and eons too.
If someone owned my land 3000 years ago, does that give his religious descendants the right 3000 years later to come and kick my ass out of there?
But palistanians didn't own that land 3000 years ago.

All of today's history would not be what it is if not for ancient history. Think about it Ima. Just think for a change.

I don't see why what happened 3000 years ago is even relevant to today. If someone owned my land 3000 years ago, does that give his religious descendants the right 3000 years later to come and kick my ass out of there?

No.

All of today's history would not be what it is if not for ancient history. Think about it Ima. Just think for a change.
No.
"today's history". :lmao:

So in other words, you agree that I have no claim to my own house under the scenario that I presented?:cuckoo:

No.
So in other words, you agree that I have no claim to my own house under the scenario that I presented?
Especially under eminent domain.

Oh Ima. What am I to do with you? Do you have a deed to your house?

No.
"today's history". :lmao:

So in other words, you agree that I have no claim to my own house under the scenario that I presented?:cuckoo:

I don't see why what happened 3000 years ago is even relevant to today.
Indeed, palistanians should stop babbling about being there for centuries, millenia and eons too.
If someone owned my land 3000 years ago, does that give his religious descendants the right 3000 years later to come and kick my ass out of there?
But palistanians didn't own that land 3000 years ago.

Neither did the Jews Doc,neither did the Jews.steve

Gee your funny..NOT....try and get a life,you IDIOT..I'm theliq,I kick ASS because I can and do:lol::lol::lol:bend over.....Woosh,thats it,now cry baby cry:lol:

What you are is an immature fucking idiot with no facts and less brains. You and tin-idiot should 69 with jos-XXXXX as the meat in the sandwich - 3 born losers/filth with no futures.

IF YOU EVER(WHICH I DOUBT) GET A GRASP OF THE ENGLISH..........THEN MAYBE FOLK MY TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY........but like the GEEZER TWEEZER,YOU WHO CALL YOURSELF "RHODESCHOLAR" WHICH IS IN ITSELF IS A joke,little boy.

I bet you don't even know what the Rhodes in Rhodescholar even means....you DUMB ASS

Weep ON......you have the backbone of a JELLYFISH.......but Weep ON

Anyway your simple arithmetic doesn't add up...It couldn't be a 69er but it could be a 669er or 699er but never a 69er.......what a vulgar fool you are.......DUMB ASS........you can never defeat theliq because you just ain't SMART ENOUGH.......now crawl back into your KENNEL,boy

Last edited:

Forum List

Back