Let There Be Peace Already

BINGO! Looks like even Ima finally sees the truth! The land was Israel, the land of the Jews which Ima agrees. And she asks "
what does that have to do with whom they took the land from in 1948? Anything at all"? :dunno:[/QUOTE]

If the land is Israel the land of the Jews, where the hell did all the Palestinian squatters on Israel's land come from to steal the land of the Jews & when?

Aw, bless you for asking Jos. Originally the land was named Israel. The land of the Jews until the Roman emperor Hadrian changed it to Palestine. Same land, same indigenous Jewish heritage & still without a single Muslim yet to come to steal the land for about another 600 years.

So what does that have to do with whom they took the land from in 1948? Anything at all? :dunno:

BINGO! Looks like even Ima finally sees the truth! The land was Israel, the land of the Jews which Ima agrees. And she asks "
what does that have to do with whom they took the land from in 1948? Anything at all"? :dunno:

If the land is Israel the land of the Jews, where the hell did all the Palestinian squatters on Israel's land come from to steal the land of the Jews & when?

Aw, bless you for asking Jos. Originally the land was named Israel. The land of the Jews until the Roman emperor Hadrian changed it to Palestine. Same land, same indigenous Jewish heritage & still without a single Muslim yet to come to steal the land for about another 600 years.

So what does that have to do with whom they took the land from in 1948? Anything at all? :dunno:
[/QUOTE]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvGJvzwKqg0]Don't Bogart That Joint! - YouTube[/ame]

what does that have to do with whom they took the land from in 1948? Anything at all"? :dunno:

Are you really that dense or did you know that I meant if an oriental family owned a house and got kicked out of it so they could make way for Israel, that family got screwed and have a legitimate grievance with Israel. It makes no difference who owned that house 3000 years ago, that's completely irrelevant.

It makes no difference who owned that house 3000 years ago, that's completely irrelevant.
But, of course it does, with arab major immigrants, as per Churchill, claiming they've owned something there before!

Documented Fact: There were no Muslims at all, let alone Palestinian Muslims until after the 7th century AD. Thus all Muslim lands are stolen lands from the native populations.

Gosh I wonder what ever happened to Zoroastrian Persia's land?

Churchill was an alcoholic.

And the concept of dar al-islam is well known, where every inch of land once under muslim control must always remain so.

Documented Fact: There were no Muslims at all, let alone Palestinian Muslims until after the 7th century AD. Thus all Muslim lands are stolen lands from the native populations.
And the concept of dar al-islam is well known, where every inch of land once under muslim control must always remain so.

And there were no Jews before their religion was invented, so they stole the land from the indigenous people before them. Your point is...

Aw, bless you for asking Ima. My point is that Israel existed in antiquity long before there were any Muslims at all, let alone Muslim Paletinians. Hopefully you deny this. Otherwise is it not the Muslim Palestinians who are stealing or occupying Israel's land?

And there were no Jews before their religion was invented, so they stole the land from the indigenous people before them. Your point is...

Aw, bless you for asking Ima. My point is that Israel existed in antiquity long before there were any Muslims at all, let alone Muslim Paletinians. Hopefully you deny this. Otherwise is it not the Muslim Palestinians who are stealing or occupying Israel's land?

But the conflict arises from Israel taking people's land in 1948, like for example, if I was there and they took my house and shipped me off the Gaza or some other shithole, naturally, I'd be pissed, especially if they killed a few of my friends and family.
What's the matter with you people? Why can't you see this? Only when you address the real problems can positive things happen.

Last edited:
You mean when Israel knocks on Palestinian doors to take away their homes & move them elswhere, the Israeli's don't even honor the Palestinians land deeds to the property?

But the conflict arises from Israel taking people's land in 1948, like for example, if I was there and they took my house and shipped me off the Gaza or some other shithole, naturally, I'd be pissed, especially if they killed a few of my friends and family.
What's the matter with you people? Why can't you see this? Only when you address the real problems can positive things happen.

You mean when Israel knocks on Palestinian doors to take away their homes & move them elswhere, the Israeli's don't even honor the Palestinians land deeds to the property?
You can hide behind any false rationalization that you want to obfuscate a wrong, but I seriously doubt that you would say anything like that if it was you and your family who got deported to Gaza and had some of your friends and relatives killed along the way. So see? You can't even admit that what happened back then was wrong, and you wonder why they want to nuke you.

How fucking stupid can you be, asshole?

If the arabs had not attacked in '48 after israel declared itself and independent state, they would not have lost an inch.

If the arabs had not attacked in '48 after israel declared itself and independent state, they would not have lost an inch.

So basically you're saying that when Israel declared its borders in 1948, no one got screwed and all the arabs were smiling and high fiving the new Israelis? :tinfoil:

Problem is if the Paletinians didn't attack Israel in 1948, they would have had their own Palestinian State to deal with. No more just sucking off Israel for their well being.

Problem is if the Paletinians didn't attack Israel in 1948, they would have had their own Palestinian State to deal with. No more just sucking off Israel for their well being.

The Palestinians did not attack Israel in 1948.

Forum List

Back