Let There Be Peace Already

Problem here is that first of all there NEVER was any COUNTRY named Palestine. And there NEVER were any indigenous Muslim Palestinians in the land. There were however Jewish indigenous Palestinians. Is that who mean?
before 1776, there was no country called the United States. So does that mean we don't exist? Or shouldn't:confused:

Please allow me to dumb it down for you so even you can understand. It means before 1776 there was no USA. Therefore the USA DID NOT exist as a country until then. And Palestine has NEVER existed as a COUNTRY. But there is a country of Israel. Check it out.

Problem here is that first of all there NEVER was any COUNTRY named Palestine. And there NEVER were any indigenous Muslim Palestinians in the land. There were however Jewish indigenous Palestinians. Is that who mean?
before 1776, there was no country called the United States. So does that mean we don't exist? Or shouldn't:confused:

Please allow me to dumb it down for you so even you can understand. It means before 1776 there was no USA. Therefore the USA DID NOT exist as a country until then. And Palestine has NEVER existed as a COUNTRY. But there is a country of Israel. Check it out.

In case you missed it, peace talks have always revolved around creating a state of Palestine.
If there were "Jewish indigenous Palestinians", shouldn't their country have been called Palestine? :D

You win a coin!
Pale-KM2_2Mils_1945.jpg

Aw bless you Jos for showining everyone the truth. Yep, written in Hebrew. Like I said, the Jews were the indigenous Palestinians. No Arab Muslim Palestinians at all until after the 7th century AD when they befgan stealing the land.

You win a coin!
Pale-KM2_2Mils_1945.jpg

Aw bless you Jos for showining everyone the truth. Yep, written in Hebrew. Like I said, the Jews were the indigenous Palestinians. No Arab Muslim Palestinians at all until after the 7th century AD when they befgan stealing the land.

You win a coin!
Pale-KM2_2Mils_1945.jpg

Indeed, Palestine was the homeland of the Jews.

So right you are. In fact, Palestine was named for the Jews by the Roman emperer Hadrian in 135 A.D. Keep it going. You're on a roll.

You win a coin!
Pale-KM2_2Mils_1945.jpg

Ergo there was a country called Palestine, they had their own currency you stated "Palestine has NEVER existed as a COUNTRY", so which country do these coins belong to?

So right you are. In fact, Palestine was named for the Jews by the Roman emperer Hadrian in 135 A.D. Keep it going. You're on a roll.

The Jews lived in peace in their Palestinian homeland. Then Israel came along and they have seen nothing but war ever since.

The coins belong to the Jews of THE LAND. That is why they have Hebrew writing on them. Surely even you must know there NEVER was any COUNTRY of Palestine. And that includes from antiquity even to today. If you don't believe me, check it out on your own.

Ergo there was a country called Palestine, they had their own currency you stated "Palestine has NEVER existed as a COUNTRY", so which country do these coins belong to?

The coins belong to the Jews of THE LAND. That is why they have Hebrew writing on them. Surely even you must know there NEVER was any COUNTRY of Palestine. And that includes from antiquity even to today. If you don't believe me, check it out on your own.

Palestine had three official languages. English, Hebrew, and Arabic.

They also have Arabic writing on the Palestinian coins, does that mean Arabs and jews lived together in Palestine?

Yes of course. In fact long before 1948 the Palestinian Arabs had invaded the land. And they are still stealing it even today.

They also have Arabic writing on the Palestinian coins, does that mean Arabs and jews lived together in Palestine?

Yes of course. In fact long before 1948 the Palestinian Arabs had invaded the land. And they are still stealing it even today.

What was the name of the country, at that time?

You win a coin!
Pale-KM2_2Mils_1945.jpg

For thousands of years up until 1964 when the Arabs started calling themselves "Palestinians".

That's a British coin. You picked that one because it doesn't have the seal of the Queen on it. The rest of the ones from that time frame do. More Islamic lies and Taquiah.

As in the Hebron massacre?

That's a British coin. You picked that one because it doesn't have the seal of the Queen on it. The rest of the ones from that time frame do. More Islamic lies and Taquiah.

Palestine was never part of Britain.

There was no Queen on any Palestine coins, I invite you to post a link

Twezeerman -

Do you believe that Italy and Germany are legitimate states?

Which concept of the three (Italy, Germany, Palestine) if the oldest?

Honestly, dude, this is such an obvious point. If there was no Germany and no Italy 200 years ago, how can you complain about there not being a Palestine as if this was some important information?

The history of the occupation of land is not tied to the existance of nation states!

You're deflecting and rather pitifully because you were caught unknowledgeable.

After the Israelites emerged from Canaanite society, they established Israel, not palestine. Jesus was the King of Israel in the Bible.

Israel appears thousands of times in the Bible. But, there's no palestine because it was invented much later by the Romans and the British

You really are uneducated.

So are you dunce

Forum List

Back