Let There Be Peace Already

I'm doing some research for a paper on the mid-East

That's the least likeliest claim made on this board since.....(insert unlikely claim)

(If it were true, you'd probably know that Pakistan isn't a Middle Eastern country.)
I do believe the subjectwas 'various religions.' And I said 'host of others' which meant Indonesia, Thailand, China, Phillipines and a host of others. Please remove your head from your third point of contact.

Please forgive them Hossfly. THINKING is not one of their greater virtues.

That's the least likeliest claim made on this board since.....(insert unlikely claim)

(If it were true, you'd probably know that Pakistan isn't a Middle Eastern country.)
I do believe the subjectwas 'various religions.' And I said 'host of others' which meant Indonesia, Thailand, China, Phillipines and a host of others. Please remove your head from your third point of contact.

No, not at all - the statement was:

land was taken from people in the creation of any country

ANY country seems fairly clear to me.

Did any of those people fight back?

Yes. But unfortunately they were killed by the Muslim invadors for that. Far better to just convert or leave, don't you think?

Did any of those people fight back?

Very interesting. So how many Jews were there in Israel 50 years before 1948? And what is wrong with bringing the Jews back to their ancient land in Israel?

Well, what about the Palestinians killing the Jews in their land even before Zionist Israel in 1948?

The Zionist invasion started 50 years before 1948.

Most of those Jews had no ancestors who had ever been there. How can you "bring them back?"

Yeah, just a bunch of khazers, right?

Very interesting. So how many Jews were there in Israel 50 years before 1948? And what is wrong with bringing the Jews back to their ancient land in Israel?

Most of those Jews had no ancestors who had ever been there. How can you "bring them back?"

The Jews who wanted to live in the holy land were already living there and immigration was allowed.

The Zionist invasion started 50 years before 1948.

Any Jew when coming to Israel is not actually "coming to Israel" but RETURNING TO ISRAEL.

Since the Jew belongs to Israel since birth.

Any Jew when coming to Israel is not actually "coming to Israel" but RETURNING TO ISRAEL.

Since the Jew belongs to Israel since birth.

Returning is an interesting concept for people who have never been there. What about those who do have ancestors from there? Can they return too?

Not my quote about the land being taken. That was a statement by MJB in reply to Ima. get real, Saigoon.

Forum List

Back