Let There Be Peace Already

Yes of course. In fact long before 1948 the Palestinian Arabs had invaded the land. And they are still stealing it even today.

The coins belong to the Jews of THE LAND. That is why they have Hebrew writing on them. Surely even you must know there NEVER was any COUNTRY of Palestine. And that includes from antiquity even to today. If you don't believe me, check it out on your own.

They also have Arabic writing on the Palestinian coins, does that mean Arabs and jews lived together in Palestine?

U R NUTS:cuckoo:.tor

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Aw bless you Jos for showining everyone the truth. Yep, written in Hebrew. Like I said, the Jews were the indigenous Palestinians. No Arab Muslim Palestinians at all until after the 7th century AD when they befgan stealing the land.

Indeed, Palestine was the homeland of the Jews.
For thousands of years up until 1964 when the Arabs started calling themselves "Palestinians".
Oh look what I found, Palestinian British pounds.
PalestinianCoins10.jpg

Last edited:
What was the name of the country, at that time?
That's a British coin. You picked that one because it doesn't have the seal of the Queen on it. The rest of the ones from that time frame do. More Islamic lies and Taquiah.

There was no Queen on any Palestine coins, I invite you to post a link
Hey anytime you've eaten enough shit let us know okay:

220px-British_Mandate_Palestinian_passport.jpg

I am learning that the more you try to discuss an issue with most of the Palestinian supporters like Jos, the more futile the effort becomes.

I am learning that the more you try to discuss an issue with most of the Palestinian supporters like Jos, the more futile the effort becomes.

If you break them down:

- Jos: lowlife scum of the earth, a muslim terrorist supporter and fanatic psychotic hezbollah follower

- tin-douche: lies, has no brains, intellectual capability or honesty to discuss anything. Regularly gets caught in lies and tries to change the subject like a good pro-arab mentally ill disciple

- lacking in the loins: a clueless internet teen who just heard of this whole situation from his junior high school teacher 3 weeks ago, so now this idiot thinks they can finally get a girlfriend at age 17 (yes, 17 but still in JHS) by touting anti-israel slogans

- sunni asshole - not even worth mentioning, makes the others look like rocket scientists and gives jos a run for person with lowest IQ and still able to be able to go to the bathroom without assistance

- idiot oats: nothing there to comment on, poster is a total zero who cannot form a sentence, likely writing its posts from an asylum or home for the mentally ill

- Saigon: easily the brightest of a very sad bunch - though this obviously doesn't say much - but with a 1.2 grade point average, he leads the team...

Did i miss anyone?

Last edited:

If you break them down:

- Jos: lowlife scum of the earth, a muslim terrorist supporter and fanatic psychotic hezbollah follower

- tin-douche: lies, has no brains, intellectual capability or honesty to discuss anything. Regularly gets caught in lies and tries to change the subject like a good pro-arab mentally ill disciple

- lacking in the loins: a clueless internet teen who just heard of this whole situation from his junior high school teacher 3 weeks ago, so now this idiot thinks they can finally get a girlfriend at age 17 (yes, 17 but still in JHS) by touting anti-israel slogans

- sunni asshole - not even worth mentioning, makes the others look like rocket scientists and gives jos a run for person with lowest IQ and still able to be able to go to the bathroom without assistance

- idiot oats: nothing there to comment on, poster is a total zero who cannot form a sentence, likely writing its posts from an asylum or home for the mentally ill

- Saigon: easily the brightest of a very sad bunch - though this obviously doesn't say much - but with a 1.2 grade point average, he leads the team...

Did i miss anyone?

Nice rant!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

You missed ME!!!!!!!!!

cmon pleeeeeeeze call me a bad name and give me some more neg rep. :D

Aw, bless you for asking Jos. Originally the land was named Israel. The land of the Jews until the Roman emperor Hadrian changed it to Palestine. Same land, same indigenous Jewish heritage & still without a single Muslim yet to come to steal the land for about another 600 years.

HUH? There was no country then.

What was the name of the country, at that time?

By what name was The area known as?

Aw, bless you for asking Jos. Originally the land was named Israel. The land of the Jews until the Roman emperor Hadrian changed it to Palestine. Same land, same indigenous Jewish heritage & still without a single Muslim yet to come to steal the land for about another 600 years.

So what does that have to do with whom they took the land from in 1948? Anything at all? :dunno:

If you break them down:

Did i miss anyone?

YES ME,you fucking asshole.......you are of low mentality,a collaborator,and a foul mouth.I am theliq,I kick :evil: assholes,now bend down low,let ME show you what I know.

HUH? There was no country then.

By what name was The area known as?

HUH'? The AREA/COUNTRY was known then

More Idiocy from the poorly read M,actually before the Jews moved into that area it was called Caanan.....get your f.,facts right.

And they lost it to the Romans.................so M your point IS.....as I thought...NOTHING as you lack and have like the other Zionists..NO CREDIBILITY,NO CREDIBILITY AT ALL.:confused: OF COURSE YOU ARE.king of kings H.I.M. theliq:cool::eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Nice rant!

Deflection.

Nothing to add as usual.

Well you fuckwit,I have never been called trash before,and infact quite resent as my family do,being called trash.

I think you are Israeli based or White American Trash.

As for myself,I am a self made multi millionaire(which is no big deal)but it shows a great deal about a person,their motivation and positive attitude to others and oneself.

My mother was widowed at 29 with 6 children,what we never had in material things were compensated by love and affection,and an ethic for life.

I have several companies and employ over 300 people,my companies have always shown growth,I have never been in a position to retrentch(sack or put off)any employee,our team.

In the past 11 months we have purchased product from the US to the value of 10.6 million US dollars.

I have always treated folk,no matter where or which religion they are with utmost respect.

I have found this site full of people who are selfish,full of self interest and exceptionally ignorant of others....you I think must be the worst....and that's saying a lot,considering the drones on here.

You think you are clever,slagging everone off who differs from your skewed opinion(because it is more often YOUR opinion only).

Those that have supported you by pos-reps or within the thread,really need to look at themselves.

You are a foulmouth bully,but you lack one fundemental "A BACKBONE"

I hate to imagine you are someone like Stoney in a different presonna,which I don't because you are a one off,thankfully the broke the mould after they created such a creature as you.

Your rabid anti-semitism and anti Palestinian prose is only bettered by your foul mouthing,which after your first shocking post became a boor.

Now a bully is easily dealt with.............as you will see,as you know I only deal in fact and not threats.Just watch your back son.

Anyway,what makes you believe that you are so great,you have achieved nothing moreover the only thing that you could do better than any Palestinian...IS, WIPE THE DOG SHIT OFF THEIR SHOES.

As it's said "SHIT BEGATS SHIT" and YOU ARE SHIT. I'm theliq.now remember the name son.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back