Let This Sink In: Elon Sues Media Matters

According to Elon Musk’s own math, the company formerly known as Twitter has lost 90% of its value and could be worth just $4 billion

winning.jpg

It's a fact X is overrun with racist content. Elon is going to lose this lawsuit, and the tards will say he's winning. :lol:

No blue chip company is going to want their ads popping up next to racists tweets.

What is frustrating is how slow the judicial process is as these types of cases carry on for years. On this one, I'll guess that Media Matters will toss in the towel knowing of Musk's deep pockets and his ability to sustain a lengthy court battle.
Media Matters is one of the most maliciously dishonest websites out there. And it's high time somebody called them out on deliberate libel and slander.

Musk tried to back out because he made a terrible mistake.

Twitter sued for breach of contract.

You don't know shit but attack others. How embarrassing for you, moron.
Wow you are an idiot, nobody forced him. Your own link highlights why he was backing out, the lawsuits were filed, and before trial, Musk got what he was asking for and agreed to the purchase. There was nobody forcing him

You are such a dembot

This will be a landmark case in shutting down one of the leading demafacist propagandist organizations.

Wow you are an idiot, nobody forced him. Your own link highlights why he was backing out, the lawsuits were filed, and before trial, Musk got what he was asking for and agreed to the purchase. There was nobody forcing him

You are such a dembot
Musk got nothing. He realized he was going to lose the lawsuit and paid exactly what he was required by the contract. Musk’s claims were false.

The blue chip companies pulled their advertising not just over their ads appearing next to racists posts, but also because Elon Musk himself posted, "You have said the actual truth" in response to an anti-Semitic post.

Elon Musk fucked himself. Not Media Matters. He let his racist mask slip.

He's going to lose. Bigly.

After seeing Musk's tweet, the jury will take five minutes to decide his loss.

Musk got nothing. He realized he was going to lose the lawsuit and paid exactly what he was required by the contract. Musk’s claims were false.
Haha what the f are you talking about? He got the company.

Wow you are a dembot idiot that only falls for headlines…destroying media matters will put idiots like you out of business too…you’ll actually have to inform yourself instead of repeating talking points

I am for me.

I do not operate like you people where every second of my day is spent trying to figure out how something ties into politics.
Therefore you miss the intent.
Soros has vowed to take our country down and is doing that very thing, politically.
Everything he does in this country should be suspect. He and his money need to be banned from operating here. It is not in our best interest.

Forum List

Back