🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let us predict the next thing liberals will fake their outrage over. Hands up, pizza, wedding cakes,

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
They are an easy bunch of morons aren't they?

What will it be?

Another lie about a white cop shooting a poor unarmed innocent black guy?
Another lie about man made global warming, it is getting warmer after all.
Another lie about Boooooosh and Iraq?
Another lie about how badly a white business owner treated an undocumented worker?
Another lie about obamacare being a wonderful success?
Another lie about Israel violating human rights and the muslim brown countries are all innocent victims?

I think there will be unrelenting pressure on Netanyahu to establish the two state system that the left thinks the muslims want. Netanyahu will not like the deal cause the new proposed deal will involve breaking Jerusalem apart. The world will get worked into a frenzy and lie again about Israel violating human rights.

What is your prediction?

Gay people are a small minority being persecuted by a large majority for being different. Jews are a small minority being persecuted by a large majority because they are different. I seem to be one of the very few people here who defends both against such persecution.

I consider the defense of both to be liberal positions, as it is consistent with an understanding of the liberal principle regarding the tyranny of the majority, but if others insist on framing one as liberal and the other conservative, that's their business.

Gay people are a small minority being persecuted by a large majority for being different. Jews are a small minority being persecuted by a large majority because they are different. I seem to be one of the very few people here who defends both against such persecution.

I consider the defense of both to be liberal positions, as it is consistent with an understanding of the liberal principle regarding the tyranny of the majority, but if others insist on framing one as liberal and the other conservative, that's their business.

homosexuals aren't being persecuted. that's a myth they want to project though. I mean seriously....all this over cake and pizza?

they want persecution they should move to Iran then they might have a case

homosexuals aren't being persecuted. that's a myth they want to project though. I mean seriously....all this over cake and pizza?

Right, you don't kill them here, usually, so it's a paradise of equality and tolerance.

LOL. Have you listened to Republican Retard Radio lately? Modern media politics cash in on "outrage" on both sides. It keeps the populace ignorant and controlled.

The next move will be for the Justice Dept to float repeated stories of persistent racism in police departments. This will necessitate that departments adopt Justice Dept guidelines, effectively settin g a quota for black and arrests. This already happened with Birmingham PD btw.

The next outrage will be that the Easter Bunny is racist because it's white.

oh man. don't give them any ideas. lol
last week a letter and this week over pizza and some state law . it's been some ugly stuff

I predict they will be outraged at the criticism the so called "DEAL" about Iran and nuclear capability by Republicans and other normal and sober people.

If you watched the "Ed Show" and "Hardball" last night on MSNBC you know what I mean.

I predict they will be outraged at the criticism the so called "DEAL" about Iran and nuclear capability by Republicans and other normal and sober people.

If you watched the "Ed Show" and "Hardball" last night on MSNBC you know what I mean.
They will claim the president is the sole authority in foreign policy and Congress is overstepping its bounds. It's a lie of course. But that's what they do.

Right, you don't kill them here, usually, so it's a paradise of equality and tolerance.

Well, if LGBT people think they are persecuted in America, they can always go and find a more accommodating country, like, for instance, Iran, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Iran, China, VietNam, Pakistan, Bengla Desh, Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Egypt, etc. etc. etc.

If they did that they would find a sudden fellowship with those they revile most: Christians.

The next outrage will be about a lawmaker calling a 18 month old racist. Wait..

The next outrage will be about a lawmaker calling a 18 month old racist. Wait..

I am slightly older than 18 moths, but I was genuinely frightened by her looks.

No, NOT the color of her skin, but the hatred in her eyes.

Guess she learned that from Al Sharpton. Or Jesse Jackson. Or Cynthia McKenny. Or any and all members of the bigoted racist Black Congressional Caucus.

Forum List

Back