Let us speculate the real reasons Obama is not visiting the border.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
You all caught him saying he was not wanting to take photo ops, and insinuated he did not do those types of things.

Well, let us speculate what the real reason is, since that was an obvious lame lie. His voters probably believe him too when he said that.

Could it be that the secret service is preventing him from going there cause there are confirmed cases of the drug resistant tuberculosis?

Could it be that there is a real security problem, considering the numbers of gang members that are coming across the border with these children?

This lying piece of shit in chief is.....by far, the worst president in history. Not since WWII, but ever. It is not close either.

Who would have thought there would be a president that would one day be worse than James Buchanan?

His photo-op "story" might also be true because these new democrat voters don't have a whole lot of money to donate so why should he bother.

I still think he is worried about making a wrong turn and crossing the border. Then he might get arrested for his war crimes.

I am thinking that the fear of violence and disease are the most likely of reasons.

His photo-op "story" might also be true because these new democrat voters don't have a whole lot of money to donate so why should he bother.

I still think he is worried about making a wrong turn and crossing the border. Then he might get arrested for his war crimes.

I am thinking that the fear of violence and disease are the most likely of reasons.

Well, he did say there were 52 states, so maybe it wouldn't be a wrong turn.. :lol:

-Geaux

Forum List

Back