Let's Be Honest For A Minute....

I have no opinion, I don't know why it is a bad thing IF it's true.

I have no idea why getting a loan and paying it back in full is suddenly seen as a character flaw.

Now, if he'd defaulted on it, that would be bad. But "He got a loan from someone rich"? Who else are you going to get one from? Homeless people don't have much to loan.

Is that the connection Cruz has with them? If that is true then it's a pretty pathetic attack.

Are you really unaware of Cruz' connection to Goldman Sachs? That's unreal.

The loan....by the way....is a problem because the guy campaigned on the lie that he was using his last dollar to win the election.....and.....he didn't report the loan to the FEC. You really should know this.....as a Cruz supporter.

You might lose your "super-duper awesome political pundit" badge over this.

Cruz took a loan from them, just like anyone in America does when they need a large amount of money all at once, and then paid them back. So yeah, I think that qualifies as "using his own money", same as it qualifies as "buying a house", or "buying a car", or any of the other things people get loans for.

And he misreported it, and then corrected the paperwork. Clerical errors happen, especially in something as complex as campaign finance reporting. They're quite different from "cover-ups", although I wouldn't expect the likes of you to understand such concepts.

Nope. Borrowing money is not using ones own money. If he was willing to spend his last dollar....as he claimed....he would have.

And.....you are an apologist. He absolutely tried to hide that loan from public scrutiny. That isn't a clerical error. Please.......fuck off. You bore me

:lmao:

Surrender accepted. Run away now.

You LIKE Goldman Sachs?

I have no opinion, I don't know why it is a bad thing IF it's true.

I have no idea why getting a loan and paying it back in full is suddenly seen as a character flaw.

Now, if he'd defaulted on it, that would be bad. But "He got a loan from someone rich"? Who else are you going to get one from? Homeless people don't have much to loan.

Is that the connection Cruz has with them? If that is true then it's a pretty pathetic attack.

The loan....by the way....is a problem because the guy campaigned on the lie that he was using his last dollar to win the election.....and.....he didn't report the loan to the FEC. You really should know this.....as a Cruz supporter.

Yes, I'm unaware of his alleged connection and I'm certainly not going to listen to the likes of you explaining it.

That's pretty much it. He got a loan, which he subsequently paid back. He DID report it, however much hate-filled leftist partisan hacks want to pretend he didn't. Unsurprisingly, campaign finances get reported in multiple places, at multiple times, which this loan was. On only one occasion was it omitted, which was subsequently corrected. That hardly counts as "undisclosed", much less trying to hide something.

You'll excuse me if I don't get my panties all in a ruffle over accusations that this is "being an apologist" from someone who's a fan of Hillary "what e-mails?" Clinton.

Cruz took a loan from them, just like anyone in America does when they need a large amount of money all at once, and then paid them back. So yeah, I think that qualifies as "using his own money", same as it qualifies as "buying a house", or "buying a car", or any of the other things people get loans for.

And he misreported it, and then corrected the paperwork. Clerical errors happen, especially in something as complex as campaign finance reporting. They're quite different from "cover-ups", although I wouldn't expect the likes of you to understand such concepts.

Nope. Borrowing money is not using ones own money. If he was willing to spend his last dollar....as he claimed....he would have.

And.....you are an apologist. He absolutely tried to hide that loan from public scrutiny. That isn't a clerical error. Please.......fuck off. You bore me

Surrender? You silly nutbag. You have already been dismissed. Did yiu miss that part?

Surrender? You silly nutbag. You have already been dismissed. Did yiu miss that part?

No, that WAS the surrender. And you already got my permission to tuck tail and run, so why are you still talking? Run away, be free, little hypocrite. Shoo.

Forum List

Back