Let's call him "China Joe" because that's what he is

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
The Manchurian Candidate postulated what would happen if a man was brainwashed by the Communists and released back into the United States to assassinate the President.

A variation of that will happen when a man who has taken bribes from Chinese interests is sworn in to the the President.

After that, the Chinese will press their advantage against their neighbors and China Joe will do nothing to stop them.

With Hollywood, Big Tech, and the MSM already under Chinese Communist control, life will become very difficult for those of us who still believe in America.

The Manchurian Candidate postulated what would happen if a man was brainwashed by the Communists and released back into the United States to assassinate the President.

A variation of that will happen when a man who has taken bribes from Chinese interests is sworn in to the the President.

After that, the Chinese will press their advantage against their neighbors and China Joe will do nothing to stop them.

With Hollywood, Big Tech, and the MSM already under Chinese Communist control, life will become very difficult for those of us who still believe in America.
Let's call Trump "The Loser", because he lost.

Let's call Democrats Crooks for stealing an election.

God help them if Trump rats them out, because no one else will.

If he does, it’s only because of CCP lovers like you.

Blah, blah, blah. No one cares what you call him. Trump lost. I’m happy.

I remember back when my grandpa would tell me stories of when he was young. My point is, back then everyone believed in America, and we didnt take no lip from other countries who had bad intentions to harm us. I seriously cant believe, we have this many naive people toward China's true intent.

Sore LOSER with BDS!

There are going to be a lot of court cases to determine the winner.

The nice thing about court is that one has to present ACTUAL EVIDENCE, plus both sides get their say.

Let's call Democrats Crooks for stealing an election.

God help them if Trump rats them out, because no one else will.
Another sore LOSER with BDS! :rofl::lmao:

I wonder how much "BLACKMAIL" Video they have on his son? They will completely own Biden.

Thank you Democrats for electing this walking conflict of interest!!! they will eat our lunch but dont worry, they will make your favorite senators very wealthy.

Sore LOSER with BDS!

I don't think what ails Biden is contagious

Just think,
If the Bidens were able to make billions off of Joes love affair of the CCP as VP...imagine how much they will make off of China with Biden as President !!!

Joe could become the richest man alive.

Not yet.....
The Supreme Court just got involved.

Don't count Trump out yet.
If you lefties really believe the election was legit....then you would have ZERO problem with a little recount and some verification.....right ??

I mean, after all......you do agree it should be an honest election correct ???

Not yet.....

If you lefties really believe the election was legit....then you would have ZERO problem with a little recount and some verification.....right ??

Democrats changed election rules in Democrat run states rather last minute. I think it would be wrong not to look into it and what effect it had.

Not yet.....

Democrats changed election rules in Democrat run states rather last minute. I think it would be wrong not to look into it and what effect it had.
BDS!

Most Trump cultists are still stuck in "denial", the first stage of grief. The OP has proceeded into "anger", the second stage.
A stage you have been stuck in for four years. If Biden becomes POTUS you will still be stuck there as his agenda fails and you spend the next four years crying about Trump.
importedImage170960_header.jpeg
TDS is incurable...

What is this stuttering fool Biden blabbering about? Covid covid covid, he's won nothing yet the election is not certified, states are not called, court challenges have not been ruled on. Biden remains FORMER vice president Biden tonight. Laughable that he's claiming a mandate.

Forum List

Back