🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let's clear a few things up about the Indiana Religious Freedom Law

You are defaulting to incoherence. Who said it should? Laws should protect people's rights. You have no right to my service but I have a right of private property.

If you had read the post I was replying to, you would see I was making the exact same point.

Laws should protect people's rights.

ALL people's.

Then what about one's right to be left alone and one's right not to be forced to work for someone against his will?

I know!

Let's ask a Nazi!

"The justification for camps has generally been to cleanse the society of perceived internal threats to security and order. In most cases a distinct ethnic group or class of people is determined to be a threat and subject to internment by state decree in order to guarantee stability and prevent insurgency."

concentration camp Facts information pictures Encyclopedia.com articles about concentration camp

"...he implemented a decree, “For the Protection of People and State,” that authorized the government to place just about anyone in “protective custody,” a euphemism for indefinite detention." How the Nazi Concentration Camps Worked - The New Yorker

This is interesting:

"Nazism taught the Germans to see themselves as a beleaguered nation, constantly set upon by enemies external and internal..."

Substitute "the homo lobby" for "Nazism" and "homosexuals" for "germans" and see what you get...

How the Nazi Concentration Camps Worked - The New Yorker
koshergrl, you are one sick fuck.

The Nazis exterminated homosexuals along with Jews.

YOU are the Nazi.

The Nazis have a lot in common with Radical Islam.

Just sayin'.
And a lot in common with the American Taliban.

You are defaulting to incoherence. Who said it should? Laws should protect people's rights. You have no right to my service but I have a right of private property.

If you had read the post I was replying to, you would see I was making the exact same point.

ALL people's.

Then what about one's right to be left alone and one's right not to be forced to work for someone against his will?

I know!

Let's ask a Nazi!

"The justification for camps has generally been to cleanse the society of perceived internal threats to security and order. In most cases a distinct ethnic group or class of people is determined to be a threat and subject to internment by state decree in order to guarantee stability and prevent insurgency."

concentration camp Facts information pictures Encyclopedia.com articles about concentration camp

"...he implemented a decree, “For the Protection of People and State,” that authorized the government to place just about anyone in “protective custody,” a euphemism for indefinite detention." How the Nazi Concentration Camps Worked - The New Yorker

This is interesting:

"Nazism taught the Germans to see themselves as a beleaguered nation, constantly set upon by enemies external and internal..."

Substitute "the homo lobby" for "Nazism" and "homosexuals" for "germans" and see what you get...

YOU are the Nazi.

I'm not the Nazi. You're the one using the familiar verbage, and trying to penalize certain groups for not *serving* you adequately.

Psst..the Nazis exterminated CHRISTIANS too. Lots and lots and lots of them. Just like you would like to.

I would not like to exterminate or discriminate or isolate anyone just because I don't like them. YOU would.

ALL people's.

I know!

Let's ask a Nazi!

This is interesting:

YOU are the Nazi.

I'm not the Nazi. You're the one using the familiar verbage, and trying to penalize certain groups for not *serving* you adequately.

Psst..the Nazis exterminated CHRISTIANS too. Lots and lots and lots of them. Just like you would like to.

I would not like to exterminate or discriminate or isolate anyone just because I don't like them. YOU would.

Refusing to attend a fake wedding isn't isolating or discrimination.

It's just not attending a fake wedding.

ALL people's.

I know!

Let's ask a Nazi!

This is interesting:

YOU are the Nazi.

The Nazis have a lot in common with Radical Islam.

Just sayin'.
And a lot in common with the American Taliban.

What American Taliban? Oh, you must mean the Progs who control higher ed, the media and Washington DC.

Yep, they have a lot in common; neither tolerates any unapproved viewpoints.

You can still get married.

You just can't make me attend, or endorse your fake wedding.

I know!

Let's ask a Nazi!

This is interesting:

YOU are the Nazi.

Refusing to attend a fake wedding isn't isolating or discrimination.

It's just not attending a fake wedding.
It's refusing service to someone you don't like, Nazi wannabe.

33m7q54.jpg

Why support this law, when a segment of our population want Islam outlawed.??
Islam...or more precisely many parts of Sharia Law....are in conflict with our Constitution...

Yep. So why is are there Americans wanting laws passed based on their particular brand of religion?

Why are certain RWs against it when Muslims do it but all in favor of it when its American fundies?
Get educated. This law is based on the Federal law sponsored by Chuck U Schumer and signed by Bill Clinton. The purpose was to give Indians the right to use peyote in their religious ceremony. Now, shall we take marijuana away from the Redskins because it's for religious reasons?

Why support this law, when a segment of our population want Islam outlawed.??
Islam...or more precisely many parts of Sharia Law....are in conflict with our Constitution...

Yep. So why is are there Americans wanting laws passed based on their particular brand of religion?

Why are certain RWs against it when Muslims do it but all in favor of it when its American fundies?
Get educated. This law is based on the Federal law sponsored by Chuck U Schumer and signed by Bill Clinton. The purpose was to give Indians the right to use peyote in their religious ceremony. Now, shall we take marijuana away from the Redskins?

I love the fake assertion that RWs are "against" freedom of religion for Muslims.

It's a total fabrication by the leftist weirdoes.

Nor should the secular law be used to hate, discriminate against, and be bigoted towards religious people.

Nor should the secular law be used to hate, discriminate against, and be bigoted towards gays, Blacks, Jews, women, etc ...

Wouldn't you agree?

ALL people's.

I know!

Let's ask a Nazi!

This is interesting:

Substittute "phony christian fundies" for nazi.

Its the whiny fundies who are saying they should not have to abide by the same laws the rest of us have to.

How long before you nutters demand that other minorities be penalized and ostracized?

Oh wait ... You're already doing that to Blacks, Hispanics, Jews, gays, women, children, elderly, handicapped, vets - pretty much everybody except while males.

Nor should the secular law be used to hate, discriminate against, and be bigoted towards gays, Blacks, Jews, women, etc ...

Wouldn't you agree?

ALL people's.

I know!

Let's ask a Nazi!

This is interesting:

Its the whiny fundies who are saying they should not have to abide by the same laws the rest of us have to.

How long before you nutters demand that other minorities be penalized and ostracized?

Oh wait ... You're already doing that to Blacks, Hispanics, Jews, gays, women, children, elderly, handicapped, vets - pretty much everybody except while males.

You are so thoroughly marinated in moral relativism that your eyes have turned pink.

Wouldn't you agree?

ALL people's.

I know!

Let's ask a Nazi!

This is interesting:

Except Christians aren't seeking to fine/imprison/criminalize homos.

They just want to be able to decline fake wedding invitations without being thrown in jail.

And you guys are the ones that want to kill off minorities, the poor, and the rest. Not us.

As usual, RUSH has hit another out of the park on this subversive bullshit...

The Left Repeats "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" Tactic on the State of Indiana
March 30, 2015

RUSH: I want to go to Indiana and discuss this supposedly controversial Indiana religious freedom law. It's made to order for the modern-day Drive-By Media. On Saturday and Sunday, ABC, CBS, NBC -- virtually every mainstream media organization -- condemned a new law in Indiana that would protect private businesses from government infringement on their religious freedom. What this means is that the Obama administration wants to do away -- and the media is assisting -- with the whole notion of free markets, the Constitution, and the freedom of religion clause.

The administration wants the power to mandate everything as much as they can. Now, the news organizations -- ABC, CBS, NBC, and all the others -- just had a collective cow over this. And rather than provide any kind of balance, rather than explain the history and the context and the true meaning and detail of the Indiana law, they predictably began to trash the legislation and Indianans as a bunch of bigots opening the door to discrimination against gays and lesbians.

Even the CEO of Apple, Inc., Tim Cook took to the pages of the Washington Post and wrote an editorial condemning this kind of legislation -- not just in Indiana, but wherever it might be -- and making it out to be example of the worst instincts among us that we have here discriminating against people, and it's so un-American and so forth. Mr. Snerdley me asked me today, "When's the last time Tim Cook wrote an op-ed in the Shanghai Daily News ripping the ChiComs?"

I mean, the ChiComs impinge on everybody's freedom, particularly religious freedom in China. Of course it's a major, major Apple market. I happened to think about it when Snerdley asked me the question. I can't think of the time when an Apple executive... All I can think of when it comes to ChiComs is Google caving to the ChiComs on what kind of search results will not be seen and produced by Google when Chinese citizens are searching.

But what is fascinating about this, and it's becoming an even more prevalent reality. On the one hand, on any issue, we have the reality. We have facts, we have history, we have context, we have truth. On the other hand, we have the absence of all of that, the misrepresentation of the facts, misrepresentation of the truth, misrepresentation of the context. In addition to that, then the media is hyping it all with a bunch of emotional propaganda that is designed specifically to misinform people bunch of about what has happened, particularly this case, this law in Indiana.

It's like everybody's forgotten the Supreme Court's Hobby Lobby ruling. It's like it never happened! Does anybody remember this, or the Religious Freedom Restoration Act of 1993, which the Supreme Court upheld last year in the Hobby Lobby case? Everybody's acting like that's not the law of the land. The Religious Freedom Restoration Act of 1993 was introduced by Chuck Schumer (Democrat-New York) on March 11, 1993; it was passed by a unanimous House of Representatives and a near unanimous Senate.....

The Left Repeats Hands Up Don t Shoot Tactic on the State of Indiana - The Rush Limbaugh Show

What do you think would happen if a gay couple asked a photographer to photograph their wedding and it turned out that the photographer was an old-style hippie who did not believe in marriage at all and viewed it as an oppressive and archaic institution, and who therefore never agreed to photograph any weddings--straight or otherwise?

Do you think the gay couple would walk away whining about being "victims of discrimination"? Do you think they would go running to the nearest lawyer to file a lawsuit against the hippie photographer? No, they would just go get another photographer.

So why can't they do that when a Christian photographer politely declines to service their wedding? Because they don't hate old-style hippies. But, they do hate Christians.

Most gays just can't stand any word or action that reminds them that their lifestyle is abnormal. They want to be treated as if their lifestyle is perfectly normal. They especially don't want to hear about God and what God says about their conduct.

There are many photographers who don't do weddings. If you don't do weddings and you say you don't do weddings, that's not discrimination. If you say you do weddings, but you only do white, heterosexual weddings, than you are discriminating. This really isn't that difficult.

Sort of like the number of white people in the Congressional Black Caucus. Obvious discrimination.

Why did Governor Pence go virtually epileptic Sunday when asked the simple question would the law allow a florists and bakers to discriminate against gays?

Either it does or it doesn't.

Does it? Doesn't it?
When did you stop beating your wife? Either you stopped or your didn't stop.

That analogy doesn't work, but it does add support to my assertion that this laws ONLY purpose is to enable legal discrimination.

Anyone else want to try? Maybe you can answer the question yourself.

Why did Governor Pence go virtually epileptic Sunday when asked the simple question would the law allow a florists and bakers to discriminate against gays?

Does it? Doesn't it?

That analogy doesn't work, but it does add support to my assertion that this laws ONLY purpose is to enable legal discrimination.

First, he did not go epileptic. Second, Pence answered your question. Third, your question is the equivalent of asking someone to prove a falsehood.

Does it? Doesn't it?

This law absolutely enables legal discrimination. It will stop gays from discriminating against and suing a religious businessman because their religious beliefs requires them to only serve those who they want to.

On a lighter note, this thread is reminding me of a Swami Miami joke:

"I'm a Hobo-sexual. Yeah, that's a Bum Fuck."

Thread has been cleaned up. Stop insulting each other and spamming with memes.

Spamming with MEMES?

Where is that against the TOS?

That Nazis executed homosexuals and killed Jews, Certain Muslims execute homosexuals and want to kill Jews, yet when the law is thoroughly interpreted to you, you compare us to Nazis and Klansmen.

So, why don't you condemn those who deserve condemnation? None of us want to execute homosexuals, we want our religious beliefs taken into consideration if we do happen to become business owners.

Forum List

Back