🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let's clear a few things up about the Indiana Religious Freedom Law

So, there are other bakers, florists, wedding planners, DJ's etc who can accommodate the couple.
Why a gay couple would practically DEMAND a service from the owners of an establishment who doesn't share their views is beyond me.
Should I demand Chic-fil-Abe open on Sundays because I really want their sandwich?

To some people, tolerance is not enough. They feel compelled to force Acceptance, which is rather an oxymoron.

Yep and the RWs want more and more laws, bigger and bigger government and the more invasive, the better.
Um, who is pushing for policies that force bakers to bake cakes for clients they dont want? You don tthink this stuff out, do you?

Not me.

I just think laws should apply equally across the board.

No special dispensation for fundie phobes.
Because you dont respect religion. We get it.
So you support throwing American Indians in jail for using peyote, right?

No religion is being threatened.

Religions have special little club houses where they are free to preach their hate.

They're free to preach their hate out on the street corner as well.

What they should not get is a pass on the laws the rest of us have to abide by.

Do nutters EVER stop being disingenuous? Who are you trying to convince? Those who would ever....in a million years....take your side on this issue have already done so.

The basis for the law is to allow Christians who misinterpret the bible to discriminate against homosexuals. Why won't you just be honest. It's really tiresome.
Actually the basis was to allow Indians to use peyote in their rituals.
A day late and a dollar short. Maybe you should change your screen name to "One Brick Shy".

You fail again. Disingenuous to the core.
LOL! Merely typing "fail" doesnt make it so, One Brick. People generally supply things liek proofs or arguments to make their case, so they dont sound like morons.

Look at you! Trying to give me a new name after all this time. How sweet! Good luck with that, dummy.

I wonder.....have you committed a sin within the past 6 months?

Not me.

I'm a religious person. I'm not a Christian. I do not believe religion should be used a basis for hate, discrimination and/or bigotry.

Nor should the secular law be used to hate, discriminate against, and be bigoted towards religious people.

Nor should the secular law be used to hate, discriminate against, and be bigoted towards gays, Blacks, Jews, women, etc ...

Wouldn't you agree?

Riddle me this: does the desire to be Tolerated justify forcing others to do things against their will? And by do things, I mean engage in what are normally voluntary, law-abiding activities.

And further Riddle me this: where do one person's rights stop and another's begin?
You'll make their heads explode.

Not me.

I'm a religious person. I'm not a Christian. I do not believe religion should be used a basis for hate, discrimination and/or bigotry.

Nor should the secular law be used to hate, discriminate against, and be bigoted towards religious people.

Nor should the secular law be used to hate, discriminate against, and be bigoted towards gays, Blacks, Jews, women, etc ...

Wouldn't you agree?

Riddle me this: does the desire to be Tolerated justify forcing others to do things against their will? And by do things, I mean engage in what are normally voluntary, law-abiding activities.

And further Riddle me this: where do one person's rights stop and another's begin?

Tolerance is not the goal. Fuck tolerance. Equality is the goal.

To some people, tolerance is not enough. They feel compelled to force Acceptance, which is rather an oxymoron.

Yep and the RWs want more and more laws, bigger and bigger government and the more invasive, the better.
Um, who is pushing for policies that force bakers to bake cakes for clients they dont want? You don tthink this stuff out, do you?

Not me.

Religions have special little club houses where they are free to preach their hate.

You can't force them to participate in homo fake weddings.

You may cwy now.

Not me.

Wouldn't you agree?
You are defaulting to incoherence. Who said it should? Laws should protect people's rights. You have no right to my service but I have a right of private property.

If you had read the post I was replying to, you would see I was making the exact same point.

Laws should protect people's rights.

ALL people's.

Wouldn't you agree?

Er, no. There's no such thing as equality. You will never be my equal, and Luds will never be the equal of a hetero.

Wouldn't you agree?
You are defaulting to incoherence. Who said it should? Laws should protect people's rights. You have no right to my service but I have a right of private property.

If you had read the post I was replying to, you would see I was making the exact same point.

ALL people's.

Then what about one's right to be left alone and one's right not to be forced to work for someone against his will?

Not me.

You can't force them to participate in homo fake weddings.

You may cwy now.

Wow..

That's exactly what Jesus said.

Never.

10696406_10152489288986275_2699342807560889386_n_zps447b4c4e.jpg

Wouldn't you agree?

ALL people's.

Then what about one's right to be left alone and one's right not to be forced to work for someone against his will?

What about laws applied equally to all?

Wouldn't you agree?

ALL people's.

I know!

Let's ask a Nazi!

"The justification for camps has generally been to cleanse the society of perceived internal threats to security and order. In most cases a distinct ethnic group or class of people is determined to be a threat and subject to internment by state decree in order to guarantee stability and prevent insurgency."

concentration camp Facts information pictures Encyclopedia.com articles about concentration camp

"...he implemented a decree, “For the Protection of People and State,” that authorized the government to place just about anyone in “protective custody,” a euphemism for indefinite detention." How the Nazi Concentration Camps Worked - The New Yorker

This is interesting:

"Nazism taught the Germans to see themselves as a beleaguered nation, constantly set upon by enemies external and internal..."

Substitute "the homo lobby" for "Nazism" and "homosexuals" for "germans" and see what you get...

How the Nazi Concentration Camps Worked - The New Yorker

Last edited:

Wouldn't you agree?

ALL people's.

What about laws applied equally to all?

I'm all for that. Let's get rid of social engineering in the tax code, affirmative action laws, corporate welfare and the host of regulatory agencies that are Captive Corporate Cronies.

Wouldn't you agree?

ALL people's.

If you are in for profit, public business, you don't want to be left alone. If you do, you'll be out of business pretty quickly. There should be no discrimination of the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity in public accommodation. The same is already true of race, religion, gender, disability, etc. now. If you are a religious entity, i.e. your bakery is in a church, then you can be exempt from such laws. It's not that complicated.

Wouldn't you agree?

Er, no. There's no such thing as equality. You will never be my equal, and Luds will never be the equal of a hetero.

Is that right? How deep.

Wouldn't you agree?

ALL people's.

If you are in for profit, public business, you don't want to be left alone. If you do, you'll be out of business pretty quickly. There should be no discrimination of the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity in public accommodation. The same is already true of race, religion, gender, disability, etc. now. If you are a religious entity, i.e. your bakery is in a church, then you can be exempt from such laws. It's not that complicated.

Bald-R-Dash. A company that sells Big And Tall Clothes For Men is "discriminating" against short men and Women.

If a business is foolish enough to target its market in such a way that it alienates or avoids large customer bases so that it is unprofitable, then so be it. And most businesses are not public companies - most establishments are small, privately owned businesses with the owner's money at risk. If he or she wants to discriminate, the let him or her accept the consequences.

Big public companies cannot afford to do this as they often are feeding at the federal trough.

To the Moonbats: Should Bible Book Stores be forced to carry Satanic materials and how to abortion kits?

Wouldn't you agree?

ALL people's.

I know!

Let's ask a Nazi!

"The justification for camps has generally been to cleanse the society of perceived internal threats to security and order. In most cases a distinct ethnic group or class of people is determined to be a threat and subject to internment by state decree in order to guarantee stability and prevent insurgency."

concentration camp Facts information pictures Encyclopedia.com articles about concentration camp

"...he implemented a decree, “For the Protection of People and State,” that authorized the government to place just about anyone in “protective custody,” a euphemism for indefinite detention." How the Nazi Concentration Camps Worked - The New Yorker

This is interesting:

"Nazism taught the Germans to see themselves as a beleaguered nation, constantly set upon by enemies external and internal..."

Substitute "the homo lobby" for "Nazism" and "homosexuals" for "germans" and see what you get...

koshergrl, you are one sick fuck.

The Nazis exterminated homosexuals along with Jews.

YOU are the Nazi.

Wouldn't you agree?

ALL people's.

I know!

Let's ask a Nazi!

This is interesting:

YOU are the Nazi.

The Nazis have a lot in common with Radical Islam.

Just sayin'.

Wouldn't you agree?

ALL people's.

I know!

Let's ask a Nazi!

This is interesting:

YOU are the Nazi.

I'm not the Nazi. You're the one using the familiar verbage, and trying to penalize certain groups for not *serving* you adequately.

Psst..the Nazis exterminated CHRISTIANS too. Lots and lots and lots of them. Just like you would like to.

But first..they found reasons to imprison them.

And they did that by passing ridiculous laws that criminalized them, and fined them, and shut down their businesses.

Forum List

Back