🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let's clear a few things up about the Indiana Religious Freedom Law

Conservatives do want so bad to go back in time..........back before Civil Rights...and they're coming up with what they think are clever laws....only it is backfiring on them.

You'd think that homophobes could have come up with innovative ways to decline service to those they don't want to serve instead of heaping all this trouble on an entire state to achieve the same result....duh, you can't fix stupid.

Leaders Of Indiana Companies Deeply Concerned Over LGBT Discrimination Law

Connecticut bans travel to Indiana over Mike Pence s religious freedom law - Mar. 30 2015

Indiana s law delivers real hurt to this state tech grad Computerworld

It ain't the same law. Don't you NaziCons ever get tired of looking so stupid? Seriously?
Im sure you can point out the substantive differences, CHief SHitting Bull.

Well, Chief Jew Boy, I've posted it several times. Sorry you missed it...
What a liar, lol.

Well, most legal experts seem to agree that the laws are different. Also, who would know more about those differences than the LGBT community?

Indiana Religious Freedom Restoration Act Allows Private Businesses to Discriminate Against Employees Based on Sexual Orientation The Atlantic

It ain't the same law. Don't you NaziCons ever get tired of looking so stupid? Seriously?

What a liar, lol.

Well, most legal experts seem to agree that the laws are different. Also, who would know more about those differences than the LGBT community?

It's different when we do it.

What a liar, lol.

I also posted a link that points out the differences........like Fauxbots they argue something they know nothing about.

What a liar, lol.

Indiana Religious Freedom Restoration Act Allows Private Businesses to Discriminate Against Employees Based on Sexual Orientation The Atlantic
I asked you to post the significant differences.
Yo can't. You fail. You lose. Try again next time.

During the conversation I mentioned the great social change that took place in our churches. A few years ago, Negroes had their own churches, and now, the very churches that one spoke against interracial marriages are performing interracial marriages.

It was at this time that I told him that these same churches will, in time, freely admit homosexuals into their congregations, followed by the performance of same-sex marriages.

He thought I was crazy - over reacting!

The KKK and It s Beliefs On Homosexuality

You have yet to prove how we, or this law, are like the KKK. Can you not speak for yourself?

Why did Governor Pence go virtually epileptic Sunday when asked the simple question would the law allow a florists and bakers to discriminate against gays?

Either it does or it doesn't.

Does it? Doesn't it?
When did you stop beating your wife? Either you stopped or your didn't stop.

That analogy doesn't work, but it does add support to my assertion that this laws ONLY purpose is to enable legal discrimination.

Anyone else want to try? Maybe you can answer the question yourself.

This law absolutely enables legal discrimination. It will stop gays from discriminating against and suing a religious businessman because their religious beliefs requires them to only serve those who they want to.

Asshole. My point stands unanswered.

Why did Governor Pence go virtually epileptic Sunday when asked the simple question would the law allow a florists and bakers to discriminate against gays?

Either it does or it doesn't.

Does it? Doesn't it?
When did you stop beating your wife? Either you stopped or your didn't stop.

That analogy doesn't work, but it does add support to my assertion that this laws ONLY purpose is to enable legal discrimination.

Anyone else want to try? Maybe you can answer the question yourself.

That's totally its purpose. The only problem is that it only allows it for relgiosity reasons.

What a liar, lol.

Nope. The Atlantic is not an authoritative source on the law. Enter Douglas Laycock, prominent supporter of gay marriage who spoke to the Weekly Standard (which I quoted in post 17)

UVA Law Prof Who Supports Gay Marriage Explains Why He Supports Indiana s Religious Freedom Law The Weekly Standard

Not one of Bill Clinton's better signings, that's for sure, but this law goes even further. The other problem is that this law comes at a time where a majority of our society now accepts the LGBT community. That just wasn't the case 10 years ago, and even more so 10 years before that.

The former Governor of AZ vetoed this kind of thing from her right flank because she knew it would've blown up in her face.

I'm happy for Pence on this one. He's just done the Democrats a great service as we enter the general election cycle in the coming months. Nothing gets people more eager to vote against Republicans in presidential elections than watching vast right-wing government overreach in action. Government overreach, the thing they accuse of liberals ends up being the thing that brings the GOP down. The irony is delicious.

Forum List

Back