🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let's create a test kit shortage now!

Doing that would also give us a larger denominator, which would drive down the ratio of those testing positive to those getting sick and dying.....This would tend to tamp down the hysteria, and the moonbats certainly wouldn't want that

But the libtard media equates testing positive with a need to go to the hospital and require a ventilator; hence the manufactured hysteria over Covid-19 "overwhelming" our medical capacities.
Why is it that you guys aren't capable of debating without setting up strawmen? Show me a single person on left or right for that matter who's made that claim?

That's right, if we listen to the Lefties, we should all get tested for Covid-19 now. That way, we can create a test kit shortage and blame it on President Trump! Besides, more testing will produce more "positive" results which will be characterized as "new cases" in order to promote hysteria and undermine public confidence in our institutions.

Exactly the result Russia, Iran and China would want.
No worries. Trump's already taken care of your worry.

That's right, if we listen to the Lefties, we should all get tested for Covid-19 now. That way, we can create a test kit shortage and blame it on President Trump! Besides, more testing will produce more "positive" results which will be characterized as "new cases" in order to promote hysteria and undermine public confidence in our institutions.

There has been a test kit shortage from the get-go. Have you not been paying attention?!?

My wife fell ill last week. To this day, she has not gotten the coronavirus test results because there are no test kits available.

A false positive will result in a healthy person going in quarantine
We don't want this to happen for a whole host of reasons...how would you like it if it were you that got a false positive and were quarantined?...people are losing jobs and housing over this why would you want to exasperate that?...when someone goes into quarantine it affects many people around them....their entire family would have to be quarantined as well....and anyone any of them came in contact with....over a false positive test?...no thanks....
You prefer this? Covid-19: Number of deaths in Italy now at 2,978
Yes I would...you want to risk false positives over one idiot?....I will never understand how you libs think...or if you think....
What about for a million people, or more even? As I said in Italy a part of the populace didn't think this was all that bad either. As a result, the governor of Lombardy has said that the virus will soon outstrip the regions capability to take care of the sick. That's the governor who said that. But hey keep on thinking disbelief will help.
This is not Italy...have you ever been there?...they greet each other by kissing on the cheek and hugging....so washing their hands is an exercise in futility...also I heard yesterday that they think there could be two strains of this virus...one weaker and less deadly unfortunately the one Italy is dealing with is the former...we on the other hand have mostly seen the weaker strain within our borders...the doctor explained it as the virus wanting to survive...if the host dies so does the virus so it mutates into a weaker version of itself...I find that to be very interesting...

My wife fell ill last week. To this day, she has not gotten the coronavirus test results because there are no test kits available.
You freaking liar...Buuuaaahahahahahahaha...

The democrat party is a wholly owned subsidiary of Communist China, Inc.

That's right, if we listen to the Lefties, we should all get tested for Covid-19 now.
You're a liar and you know it.

A Cascade of Warnings, Heard but Unheeded, Before Virus Outbreak

WASHINGTON — The outbreak of the respiratory virus began in China and was quickly spread around the world by air travelers, who ran high fevers. In the United States, it was first detected in Chicago, and 47 days later the World Health Organization declared a pandemic. By then it was too late: 110 million Americans were expected to become ill, leading to 7.7 million hospitalized and 586,000 dead.

That scenario, code-named “Crimson Contagion,’’ was simulated by the Trump administration’s Department of Health and Human Services in a series of exercises that ran from last January to August.

The simulation’s sobering results — contained in a draft report dated October 2019 that has not previously been reported — drove home just how underfunded, underprepared and uncoordinated the federal government would be for a life-or-death battle with a virus for which no treatment existed.

The draft report, marked “not to be disclosed,” laid out in stark detail repeated cases of “confusion” in the exercise. Federal agencies jockeyed over who was in charge. State officials and local hospitals struggled to figure out what kind of equipment was stockpiled or available. Cities and states went their own way on school closings.

Hey fuckwad. President Trump WARNED of the danger of having all of our manufacturing in China 4 years ago. Your traitor party called him "Racist." So if we run out of drugs and respirators, will you apologize to the forum and the nation for the damage you've done to the nation and the lives you will cause to be lost?

Doing that would also give us a larger denominator, which would drive down the ratio of those testing positive to those getting sick and dying.....This would tend to tamp down the hysteria, and the moonbats certainly wouldn't want that

But the libtard media equates testing positive with a need to go to the hospital and require a ventilator; hence the manufactured hysteria over Covid-19 "overwhelming" our medical capacities.
You are right....The hospitals are sending them home to recover on their own....like with the flu...unless you are in the Pneumonia stage of course...

Grow the fuck up, asshole.

Hey commie fuck, explain how he is wrong? The ONLY thing you traitor piles of shit want to do is create panic, chaos, and hysteria.

And so is our corporate media....

Nope. My entire family was isolated last week. When I went out to get food, I had to keep as far away as everyone else as possible. I stayed home from work, and pulled the kids out of school.

Perhaps you all noticed my posting rate increased.

From a post I made yesterday:

My wife has a suppressed immune system due to rheumatoid arthritis and the meds she takes for it.

Last week, she spiked a fever and was coughing uncontrollably. So off to urgent care.

The urgent care staff were extremely frustrated and apologetic. There are no test kits. They called around all the local hospitals. No joy.

So they took some swabs anyway, and took one to check for the flu as well. They sent them all off to the biggest hospital in the state.

I pulled my kids out of school immediately and stayed home from work.

The clinic said my wife preliminarily tested positive for the flu. That's the first time we have ever been relieved that it was "just the flu".

My wife then slept for three days straight. I gave her the antibiotics and inhaler provided by the clinic, kept her hydrated, and watched her temperature. Plus, lots of Tylenol.

I acquired a very mild sore throat. Uh oh! But it never got any worse.

A few days later, we got the flu test results back. She had influenza-A. Bird flu.

Still no ability to check for coronavirus. Medical staff around here are getting furious at Trump. "Anybody who wants a test gets a test." They tell me they were shouting at the TV when he said that.

We are all in the pink now. My wife is weaker and her voice is hoarse, but she is on the mend.

None of us have caught her flu. But the schools are all closed now. My company is a ghost town.

And so is our corporate media....

One and the same.

Nope. My entire family was isolated last week. When I went out to get food, I had to keep as far away as everyone else as possible. I stayed home from work, and pulled the kids out of school.

Perhaps you all noticed my posting rate increased.

From a post I made yesterday:

My wife has a suppressed immune system due to rheumatoid arthritis and the meds she takes for it.

Last week, she spiked a fever and was coughing uncontrollably. So off to urgent care.

The urgent care staff were extremely frustrated and apologetic. There are no test kits. They called around all the local hospitals. No joy.

So they took some swabs anyway, and took one to check for the flu as well. They sent them all off to the biggest hospital in the state.

I pulled my kids out of school immediately and stayed home from work.

The clinic said my wife preliminarily tested positive for the flu. That's the first time we have ever been relieved that it was "just the flu".

My wife then slept for three days straight. I gave her the antibiotics and inhaler provided by the clinic, kept her hydrated, and watched her temperature. Plus, lots of Tylenol.

I acquired a very mild sore throat. Uh oh! But it never got any worse.

A few days later, we got the flu test results back. She had influenza-A. Bird flu.

Still no ability to check for coronavirus. Medical staff around here are getting furious at Trump. "Anybody who wants a test gets a test." They tell me they were shouting at the TV when he said that.

We are all in the pink now. My wife is weaker and her voice is hoarse, but she is on the mend.

None of us have caught her flu. But the schools are all closed now. My company is a ghost town.
I wish you and your family a speedy recovery but don't try and tell us you can't find a test...My ex wife works for our county health agency and she says everyone that wants a test can get one...all you have to do is call your doctor and or your nearest hospital or health center...

A false positive will result in a healthy person going in quarantine
We don't want this to happen for a whole host of reasons...how would you like it if it were you that got a false positive and were quarantined?...people are losing jobs and housing over this why would you want to exasperate that?...when someone goes into quarantine it affects many people around them....their entire family would have to be quarantined as well....and anyone any of them came in contact with....over a false positive test?...no thanks....
Yes I would...you want to risk false positives over one idiot?....I will never understand how you libs think...or if you think....
What about for a million people, or more even? As I said in Italy a part of the populace didn't think this was all that bad either. As a result, the governor of Lombardy has said that the virus will soon outstrip the regions capability to take care of the sick. That's the governor who said that. But hey keep on thinking disbelief will help.
This is not Italy...have you ever been there?...they greet each other by kissing on the cheek and hugging....so washing their hands is an exercise in futility...also I heard yesterday that they think there could be two strains of this virus...one weaker and less deadly unfortunately the one Italy is dealing with is the former...we on the other hand have mostly seen the weaker strain within our borders...the doctor explained it as the virus wanting to survive...if the host dies so does the virus so it mutates into a weaker version of itself...I find that to be very interesting...
Yes I've been to Italy. I've been to a lot of European countries. I'm Belgian, my wife is American. We don't kiss and hug to greet, yet numbers are going up. Going up quickly as a matter of fact. If your 2 version thing is true that would be interesting. But I highly doubt it. As of yet neither the CDC or the WHO have mentioned this. It sounds highly convenient and suspicious so I would like to know your source.

Yes I've been to Italy. I've been to a lot of European countries. I'm Belgian, my wife is American. We don't kiss and hug to greet, yet numbers are going up. Going up quickly as a matter of fact. If your 2 version thing is true that would be interesting. But I highly doubt it. As of yet neither the CDC or the WHO have mentioned this. It sounds highly convenient and suspicious so I would like to know your source.
It was the woman from the CDC that floated this yesterday...so did another doctor on FOX news....I guess it is common with viruses...they do mutate but they more often than not mutate into a weaker version of itself....I never heard that before but it makes sense....

It was the woman from the CDC that floated this yesterday...so did another doctor on FOX news....I guess it is common with viruses...they do mutate but they more often than not mutate into a weaker version of itself....I never heard that before but it makes sense....
I know viruses mutate I can't find anything to support that claim though.I did find this. The coronavirus looks less deadly than first reported, but it's definitely not 'just a flu' contrary to some reports, there is no evidence the virus has evolved a new, deadlier strain since it emerged in late 2019. I'm not saying your wrong but I can't find it.

That's right, if we listen to the Lefties, we should all get tested for Covid-19 now.
You're a liar and you know it.

WASHINGTON — The outbreak of the respiratory virus began in China and was quickly spread around the world by air travelers, who ran high fevers. In the United States, it was first detected in Chicago, and 47 days later the World Health Organization declared a pandemic. By then it was too late: 110 million Americans were expected to become ill, leading to 7.7 million hospitalized and 586,000 dead.

That scenario, code-named “Crimson Contagion,’’ was simulated by the Trump administration’s Department of Health and Human Services in a series of exercises that ran from last January to August.

The simulation’s sobering results — contained in a draft report dated October 2019 that has not previously been reported — drove home just how underfunded, underprepared and uncoordinated the federal government would be for a life-or-death battle with a virus for which no treatment existed.

The draft report, marked “not to be disclosed,” laid out in stark detail repeated cases of “confusion” in the exercise. Federal agencies jockeyed over who was in charge. State officials and local hospitals struggled to figure out what kind of equipment was stockpiled or available. Cities and states went their own way on school closings.
Why didn't the Democrat controlled house sound the alarm?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

I know viruses mutate I can't find anything to support that claim though.I did find this. The coronavirus looks less deadly than first reported, but it's definitely not 'just a flu' contrary to some reports, there is no evidence the virus has evolved a new, deadlier strain since it emerged in late 2019. I'm not saying your wrong but I can't find it.
Right here forkup...
Coronavirus: Are there two strains and is one more deadly?

Forum List

Back