LET'S CUT THROUGH THE GARBAGE!

That is with BS going on over the death of the criminal george floyd. (His name doesn't even deserve capitalization) I am going to cut through the BS with mathematical, laser like precision. I wonder what kind of crap I will receive over mathematics. Here it is. Only about 14% of the U.S. population is negro. That means that about 86% isn't. The lives of the 14% DOESN'T MATTER! It is the lives of the 86% that matters! What this clearly shows is that "Black lives DON'T matter!" It is the lives of the 86% that matters. If the mathematics doesn't convince you, take 100% of something put 14% of it one one side of a balance beam scale and put the other 86% on the other side. See which holds more weight. If anybody says anything that goes against all this, they are just talking out of their ass.

MOST people are NOT right wing conservative nazis

in fact, only about 20% of the population are right wing fascist conservative nazi human garbage scumbags

that PROVES that THEIR LIVES do NOT MATTER!
says the party that has murdered over 50 million unborn children ...millions that are black unborn children.

That is with BS going on over the death of the criminal george floyd. (His name doesn't even deserve capitalization) I am going to cut through the BS with mathematical, laser like precision. I wonder what kind of crap I will receive over mathematics. Here it is. Only about 14% of the U.S. population is negro. That means that about 86% isn't. The lives of the 14% DOESN'T MATTER! It is the lives of the 86% that matters! What this clearly shows is that "Black lives DON'T matter!" It is the lives of the 86% that matters. If the mathematics doesn't convince you, take 100% of something put 14% of it one one side of a balance beam scale and put the other 86% on the other side. See which holds more weight. If anybody says anything that goes against all this, they are just talking out of their ass.
Well, I think this be a great point for Trump to make before November! It would really fire up the base!

Thread title can't be in all caps

Thread closed, for maintenance

Look at the scumbag trying to justify murder.

Not gonna fly scumbag.

Look at the scumbag trying to call something murder when it wasn't. Not gonna fly scumbag.

Well, I think this be a great point for Trump to make before November! It would really fire up the base!

Are you crazy? The fastest way to loose is to speak the truth about anything.

Thread title can't be in all caps

Thread closed, for maintenance

Is that in the rules or something?

Apparently the negro species of human is a criminally inclined species. The lives of a criminal species isn't worth shit.

Tells you all you need to know about blob supporters

Well candyass, I see that you didn't mention any of the statistics that went along with the statement you showed. That speaks volumes. Also, what is a "blob supporter."

Statistics? You’re a piece of shit

Only a piece of shit would dismiss statistics. Without statistics, you can't know what is going on. But let me guess. You think the statistics are what they are because White people aren't using enough tongue when kissing negro ass. Also, have you ever wondered why there isn't a negro populated country on the planet that is worth a damn? Despite the 'monkey see, monkey do" example set for them by developed countries? Maybe they haven't defunded or completely got rid of their police forces.

Forum List

Back