Let's Face Facts, Trump Did It For Hillary, They're Friends

I think it is about time people face the facts. Trump has screwed the Republican Party out of a nominee to oppose Hillary Clinton, just like he planned on doing all along. Trump and the Clintons are friends. Trump has now just handed over the Presidency to Hillary, one of the worst people on this planet. They were in cahoots and it is about time trump supporters just come out and admit they got played by Trump.
If true, how stupid are all the trump supporters? They proved without a doubt they are a basket of deplorables

No they prove that they do not like the establishment and that a vote for Trump is against Hilary!

The sad part is all the far left drones that support Hilary!
Not so. Sanders people are going to vote for Trump I believe. I understand that the DNC had to hire people and pay them to fill the empty seats at her nomination - how pathetic is that? She's not electable. If she wins it will be by election fraud.
And I understand Michelle's a man Obama wasnt born here and he's a Muslim.

I think it is about time people face the facts. Trump has screwed the Republican Party out of a nominee to oppose Hillary Clinton, just like he planned on doing all along. Trump and the Clintons are friends. Trump has now just handed over the Presidency to Hillary, one of the worst people on this planet. They were in cahoots and it is about time trump supporters just come out and admit they got played by Trump.
If true, how stupid are all the trump supporters? They proved without a doubt they are a basket of deplorables
The Trump supporters are sincere and not willing to support a cold blooded murderer. How about you? Are you going to vote for Trump or vote for a cold blooded murderer?
Hillary! Say her name! I'm voting for Hillary Clinton.

I know you want that supreme Court nominee but you ain't getting it.

And you won't have a Republican president to go along with Paul Ryan Mitch McConnell legislation.

In fact Mitch won't have control of the Senate Democrats will

See ho the far left loves to tell lies!

2016 Senate Election Interactive Map

No they prove that they do not like the establishment and that a vote for Trump is against Hilary!

Not so. Sanders people are going to vote for Trump I believe. I understand that the DNC had to hire people and pay them to fill the empty seats at her nomination - how pathetic is that? She's not electable. If she wins it will be by election fraud.

Yes you voted for worse than Bush twice and will do it again!

Which means Trump is better than Bush in the eyes of the far left drones!

Well, the fact is this nonsense belongs in the CT forum.

It's not out of the realm of possibility

Well. Yes......yes it is.

I will say, however, that I admire your intentions. You really do have some self respect...and you don't want to come off like a lunatic. But...you do come perilously close.

It is out of the realm of possibility. Absolutely. You have to have something wrong with you if you give this idea even a moment of serious consideration.

No the far left mentality is to vote for their candidate or not vote at all.

They will still fall in line and vote for Hilary and be good little religious soldiers.

That is if you can pry them away from their gadgets long enough to vote!
You're so distraught you're not making any sense. You seem to be confusing independents with us liberals. It's not us you got to worry about. It's true we were never gonna vote for trump.

But there were millions of Americans who were considering it until trump started opening his mouth.

Now you can cry that the media is bias. Lol

I'd rather trump than bush or kasich Cruz or rubio. I'll give you that

With all his money, Trump got a time machine, went back ten years to make this tape just to help hilly today.

No the far left mentality is to vote for their candidate or not vote at all.

They will still fall in line and vote for Hilary and be good little religious soldiers.

That is if you can pry them away from their gadgets long enough to vote!
You're so distraught you're not making any sense. You seem to be confusing independents with us liberals. It's not us you got to worry about. It's true we were never gonna vote for trump.

But there were millions of Americans who were considering it until trump started opening his mouth.

Now you can cry that the media is bias. Lol

More irony impaired postings from a far left drone!

Seriously you can not make this stuff up!

I'd rather trump than bush or kasich Cruz or rubio. I'll give you that

See how the far left originally wanted Bush to the nominee and now they want Trump!

Time to REBOOT the nomination process. We have all seen plenty to disqualify this pair of clowns.

Time to REBOOT the nomination process. We have all seen plenty to disqualify this pair of clowns.
Are you a democrat? Then don't worry about our nominee. All the stuff you guys have dug up on hillary has not made her unelectable. We're happy right now.

Sorry you don't like your pick. You guys always pick wrong.

Or consider you were never going to win no matter who you picked.

Ps. You can't pick someone else. That wouldn't give us enough time to vet your new pick.

Unless you pick romney

With all his money, Trump got a time machine, went back ten years to make this tape just to help hilly today.
How do you know he has the money he says he has? Have you seen his tax returns?
His financial statements were made public long ago. That has net worth, not tax returns.
What are we not seeing in those financial statements.

And a lot of those statements are opinion not fact. For example we bought our condo up north before the great bush recession for $189k so we say that's what we are worth on paper but we sold it for $140k.

The plan was to split off to a third party and tak GOP votes . But things worked too well ! The monster got out of control .

The plan was to split off to a third party and tak GOP votes . But things worked too well ! The monster got out of control .

I'm really surprised by just how few people have opened their eyes to what's going on. Seriously, Trump will be one of the most famous people of all-time after this election. He will have pulled off the biggest scam ever.

Donald Trump Is The World’s Greatest Troll

Well I think Hillary should run on the left. Bernie's kids when they find out the next in line to the GOP ticket is Kasich, will love his attitude about climate change. It's got them worried more than their freebies I think. Kasich was the only one on stage who took climate change as a real threat and said private industry should be regulated to stop the carbon dump into our atmosphere. The rest of them were all in the pocket of BigOil. Every last one. Including Trump.

And, to appeal to Trumpsters, Kasich also takes no prisoners and is gritty, bullish. He's about jobs; still conservative on social issues. I mean, he's like Trump Jr. without the disqualifying baggage..and a Bernie Sanders dusting on his sleeves.

Are you saying Trump grabbed pu$$y for Hillary?

I don't know.

I think he did it because he thinks he can get away with it.

Putting Trump in charge of the US is like putting Bill Cosby in charge of the Rape crisis center.

Are you saying Trump grabbed pu$$y for Hillary?

I think Trump knew just how many skeletons he had in his closet before he decided to run for President.

Forum List

Back