Let's Face The Facts--------Homosexuality Is A Behavior, Not A Civil Right

No logic in the OP but there never is.

Its known that homosexuality IS genetic but even if it were not, it IS a civil right and not the business of the anti-constitution Peeping Tom's.
LOL The Op obviously hates gay people but but put your silliness aside. It is a behavior. But it is a civil right to hump who you want.
Sure it is, just not to marry with that arrangement. Because kids are involved. It turns out that society wants a say when the formative years of children and adult-perversions collide..

Sil, we won't allow the heterofascist perversionists to interfere. This is over next month.

Once again- Conservatives want to control what American's do in the bedroom.

steve isn't a "conservative". he's a rabid bigot... nothing more nothing less. i'd like to think bigotry is not a conservative value.
Thank you for noticing and your intellectual honesty. You clearly aren't full of hate like Syriusly who wants to pin that guy on us regardless of the facts. You just gained a lot of respect with this post.

No logic in the OP but there never is.

Its known that homosexuality IS genetic but even if it were not, it IS a civil right and not the business of the anti-constitution Peeping Tom's.
LOL The Op obviously hates gay people but but put your silliness aside. It is a behavior. But it is a civil right to hump who you want.
Sure it is, just not to marry with that arrangement. Because kids are involved. It turns out that society wants a say when the formative years of children and adult-perversions collide..

The only thing regarding children that preventing homosexuals from marrying that occurs is that their children get harmed if they are not allowed to marry.

Why do you want to injure the children of homosexuals?

Of course the majority of homosexuals who marry will not have children.

steve isn't a "conservative". he's a rabid bigot... nothing more nothing less. i'd like to think bigotry is not a conservative value.
Thank you for noticing and your intellectual honesty. You clearly aren't full of hate like Syriusly who wants to pin that guy on us regardless of the facts. You just gained a lot of respect with this post.

Stevie is absolutely a Conservative- he is so Conservative he wants America to be the America of 1776.

But as I pointed out before- Stevie doesn't represent all Conservatives- only a small subsection.

You are part of the Conservative anti-gay subsection that Stevie is part of.

Stevie is absolutely a Conservative- he is so Conservative he wants America to be the America of 1776.

But as I pointed out before- Stevie doesn't represent all Conservatives- only a small subsection.

Not at all. Your heart is so full of hate and bigotry it distorts your sense of reality to the point of evacuating all objectivity.

Not at all. Your heart is so full of hate and bigotry it distorts your sense of reality to the point of evacuating all objectivity.

LOL....my heart is filled full of love- I love my neighbors whether they are straight or gay, whether they are n*ggers or f*ggots.

Meanwhile- feel free to demonstrate how you are different than Stevie the racist when it comes to homosexuality.

LOL....my heart is filled full of love- I love my neighbors whether they are straight or gay, whether they are n*ggers or f*ggots.

Meanwhile- feel free to demonstrate how you are different than Stevie the racist when it comes to homosexuality.
You are in "syrius" denial about your hate and bigotry.

Sil, we won't allow the heterofascist perversionists to interfere. This is over next month.
Yes, it is over next month. Then you will have to petition each of the some 35 states with marriage already set as a matter of law by democracy as "between one man and one woman", state by state.

Did you hear Kennedy's position on not quelling the conversation of the governed by just 9 people in DC?

"The word that keeps coming back to me is 'millennia,'" Kennedy told Mary Bonauto, a lawyer for the same-sex couples challenging state laws that prohibit same-sex marriages. "This definition has been with us for millennia. It's very difficult for the court to say, 'Oh well, we know better.'"... Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy Says Definition of Marriage as One Man-One Woman Has Been With Us for Millennia #!

Here's the longer version:

JUSTICE KENNEDY: "One one of the problems

is when you think about these cases you think about words or cases, and and the word that keeps coming back to me in this case is is millennia, plus time. First of all, there has not been really time, so the Respondents say, for the Federal system to engage in this debate, the separate States. But on a larger scale, it's been it was about about the same time
between Brown and Loving as between Lawrence and this
case. It's about 10 years.
And so there's time for the scholars and the
commentators and and the bar and the public to to engage in it. But still, 10 years is I don't even know how to count the decimals when we talk about millennia. This definition has been with us for millennia. And it it's very difficult for the Court to say, oh, well, we we know better."

Last edited:
Want to give us all the transcripts were it is very clear that he is on the side of the children and stable families, wondering why heterosexual marriage has failed so miserably?

You will lose, no doubt about it.

Yes, it is over next month. Then you will have to petition each of the some 39 states with marriage already set as a matter of law by democracy as "between one man and one woman", state by state.

Did you hear Kennedy's position on not quelling the conversation of the governed by just 9 people in DC?
"The word that keeps coming back to me is 'millennia,'" Kennedy told Mary Bonauto, a lawyer for the same-sex couples challenging state laws that prohibit same-sex marriages. "This definition has been with us for millennia. It's very difficult for the court to say, 'Oh well, we know better.'"... Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy Says Definition of Marriage as One Man-One Woman Has Been With Us for Millennia #!
Here's the longer version:

JUSTICE KENNEDY: "One one of the problems

is when you think about these cases you think about words or cases, and and the word that keeps coming back to me in this case is is millennia, plus time. First of all, there has not been really time, so the Respondents say, for the Federal system to engage in this debate, the separate States. But on a larger scale, it's been it was about about the same time
between Brown and Loving as between Lawrence and this
case. It's about 10 years.
And so there's time for the scholars and the
commentators and and the bar and the public to to engage in it. But still, 10 years is I don't even know how to count the decimals when we talk about millennia. This definition has been with us for millennia. And it it's very difficult for the Court to say, oh, well, we we know better."

Want to give us all the transcripts were it is very clear that he is on the side of the children and stable families, wondering why heterosexual marriage has failed so miserably?

Sure, the link was in the last post in the text but I'll post it raw. Here are the transcripts for the 1st half of the Hearing having to do with yes or no on a fed mandate for gay marriage: http://www.supremecourt.gov/oral_arguments/argument_transcripts/14-556q1_6j36.pdf

Last edited:
I am reposting some of my material because you won't reply to all of it. You deliberately give only the part of the Justice's writings and ignore the rest that clearly undermines your position, Sil. That is called dishonesty, and you practice that vice hard.

Stop spamming.

You are in "syrius" denial about your hate and bigotry.

Meanwhile- feel free to demonstrate how you are different than Stevie the racist when it comes to homosexuality

Forum List

Back