🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let's get one thing straight about Roy Moore

18 is either legal age, or it is not. There are married couples with 30 or more years age difference and no one seems to care. It seems a little weird to me, but if the couple is of legal age then it's not my business.

14 is not legal, and 17, while legal, is creepy as fuck.
At my age I feel bad about 29 year olds,but what the hell are we supposed to do. If they are 30 or over and worth dating they are typicaly married.

Isn't it just very odd that NONE of these stories ever surfaced until now, that NOT ONE of them surfaced during the battle over the Ten Commandments monument (a battle that gained nationwide attention for months), that NONE of them surfaced when Moore ran for governor, etc., etc.? Isn't that very odd?
`
I don't think so. Moore is running for public office and him and his life have become "fair game", so to speak. It happens in pretty much near all elections now a days, so don't act so shocked.

You mnean it's not odd considering what ruthless scumbags the Democras are. I agree.

And they thought it was “weird,” according to former deputy district attorney.

A former prosecutor who worked in Alabama with GOP Senate nominee Roy Moore in the early 1980s told CNN on Saturday that it was “common knowledge” that Moore dated teenagers — and people thought it was “weird.”

“It was common knowledge that Roy dated high school girls. Everyone we knew thought it was weird,” former Etowah County deputy district attorney Teresa Jones told CNN national correspondent Alexander Marquardt. “We wondered why someone his age would hang out at high school football games and the mall. But you really wouldn’t say anything to someone like that.”

DOX_fh1VwAAhmiV.jpg

When asked on Twitter why girls didn’t step forward at the time, Jones responded: “At that time, in that atmosphere unless the girls came forward with specifics, then no, no charges could have been brought. The Weinstein, Hoffman, etc. revelations have made it far more palatable for women to come forward.”

More: Everyone Knew Roy Moore Dated High School Girls, Says Former Colleague

More corroboration from a former colleague.
It is all coming out

Who to believe?

A dozen independent sources collaborating the story or Creepy Roy Moore?

One district attorney is not "a dozen different sources." How much do you want to bet that she's a Democrat? We do know that now she's an ambulance chasing attorney in Florida- the lowest of the low.

High school girls date every day.
They date men in their 30's, every day? Really? You actually believe this? :rolleyes:
The question is why do grown men date teenagers.
An 18 year old female is a grown woman.

But why can't he stick with his own age group? Running from something, like maturity maybe?
And he's Mr. Big Christian, he's advertised himself as such, so he always knew what his sexual morals were supposed to be. No sex until marriage, am I right?
Frankly, I'm appalled at all of these supposed adults picking on teenagers. Americans seem to be all over the map about this. After all of this "morality" shit all over the place, people are okay with adults trolling for kids? I'm not okay with it. I'm glad that people who are now adults are finally speaking out about what happened to them when they were vulnerable, so no more protection for the animals who do these things.

Then don't vote for him. It's amazing how people who voted for Clinton and defended him suddenly get all holier than though when A Republican is in their sights.
Who voted for Clinton after the Lewinski scandal? Name names.

The question is why do grown men date teenagers.
`
When I was in college, about 6 years ago, I did a research paper on the "age of consent" in the US, from about the 1880's til today. While I got an excellent grade, my conclusions were a tad bit controversial. Suffice to say that during the industrial revolution, medicine changed and improved too. The whole idea of marrying a girl, some as young as 12, were no longer necessary to sustain the human specie. Furthermore, as we went from an agrarian rural to an industrial based urban society, large families were no longer needed per se. Apparently some men still want to cling to the "older" ways.
I think they are also men who are immature, who are weak in the sense they don't want to deal on an equal footing with an adult female, someone who may have her own ideas and a stronger sense of self.

What makes you think men want to be "on an equal footing" with some castrating bitch? Women certainly don't want to be on an equal footing with men. They want a guy who is taller than they are, who makes more money than they do, and who is more mature than they are. You made your beds, so lie in them.
You have some pretty skewed ideas of male/female relationships there, Comrade.

Under no circumstances is anything Roy Moore did illegal. Not even at the time.
The legal age of consent in Alabama, then and now, is 16. Under Alabama law in 1979, and today, a person who is at least 19 years old who has sexual contact with someone older than 12 and younger than 15 has committed sexual abuse in the second degree. Sexual contact is defined as touching of sexual or intimate parts. The crime is a misdemeanor punishable by up to one year in jail.

The law then and now also includes a section on enticing a child younger than 16 to enter a home with the purpose of proposing sexual intercourse or fondling of sexual and genital parts. That is a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison.

If these allegations are true, why did they wait so long to come out?

The media is really going out of its way to go after Hollywood and now politicians.
The media isn't going after anyone: they are simply reporting allegations.
Horseshit. WAPO even admits these two vulturs spent 4 months looking for women to accuse Moore, and if allegations are correct, they also offered to pay for any such allegations.
So they heard a rumor of Moores past romantic pursuits and spent four months verifying the story before they printed it
You mean they spent four months trying to dig up any dirt they could find on him and cajoling people to bear false witness against him. Do you supposed they would have invested that kind of effort if Moore was a Republican?

Last edited:
Isn't it just very odd that NONE of these stories ever surfaced until now, that NOT ONE of them surfaced during the battle over the Ten Commandments monument (a battle that gained nationwide attention for months), that NONE of them surfaced when Moore ran for governor, etc., etc.? Isn't that very odd?
No. Read all the material that is being offered as to why they wait so long to report the assault.

You're right, it is not odd. it's criminal. They are all guilty of slander and libel.
All women lie about rape and assault, right?

A former prosecutor who worked in Alabama with GOP Senate nominee Roy Moore in the early 1980s told CNN on Saturday that it was “common knowledge” that Moore dated teenagers — and people thought it was “weird.”

“It was common knowledge that Roy dated high school girls. Everyone we knew thought it was weird,” former Etowah County deputy district attorney Teresa Jones told CNN national correspondent Alexander Marquardt. “We wondered why someone his age would hang out at high school football games and the mall. But you really wouldn’t say anything to someone like that.”

DOX_fh1VwAAhmiV.jpg

When asked on Twitter why girls didn’t step forward at the time, Jones responded: “At that time, in that atmosphere unless the girls came forward with specifics, then no, no charges could have been brought. The Weinstein, Hoffman, etc. revelations have made it far more palatable for women to come forward.”

It is all coming out

Who to believe?

One district attorney is not "a dozen different sources." How much do you want to bet that she's a Democrat? We do know that now she's an ambulance chasing attorney in Florida- the lowest of the low.

They are in deep blue Alabama
Look Republican to me

More is coming out every day about Creepy Roy. Everyone seems to be against him

Jones Grabs Lead In Alabama
November 12, 2017 at 11:48 am ESTBy Taegan Goddard17 Comments

A new JMC Analytics poll in Alabama finds Doug Jones (D) now leading Roy Moore (R) in the U.S. Senate special election run off, 46% to 42%, with 9% undecided.

Interesting: “While 38% of poll participants said they were ‘less likely’ to vote for Moore in the aftermath of the allegations, 29% said it made them ‘more likely’ to vote for him and 33% said it made ‘no difference.'”

KABOOM

upload_2017-11-12_9-7-0.png

If these allegations are true, why did they wait so long to come out?

The media is really going out of its way to go after Hollywood and now politicians.
Who knows? The boys that were raped by priests didnt come forth until they were middle aged. You cant question when someone comes out. Everyone is different.
Well, by the Moore supporters' standards, those boys were lying and were politically motivated. That sure solves the whole Catholic pedophile problem, doesn't it?
Are Priests Republicans who are running for office?

DOX_fh1VwAAhmiV.jpg

It is all coming out

Who to believe?

They are in deep blue Alabama
Look Republican to me

More is coming out every day about Creepy Roy. Everyone seems to be against him

You believe everyone who lives in Alabama is a Republican?

DOX_fh1VwAAhmiV.jpg

Lol, everyone knew but said nothing.

Whenever someone says "everyone knows" it's always a lie.

Forum List

Back