🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let's get one thing straight about Roy Moore

Deborah Gibson, who said Senate candidate Roy Moore asked her on a date while she was in high school and he was in his 30s, shown working at a Hillary Clinton rally. One of Roy Moore's accusers worked as interpreter for Hillary Clinton campaign

Deborah Wesson Gibson, the woman who alleges that she engaged in a legal and consensual but inappropriate relationship with Republican senatorial candidate Roy Moore, has boasted about doing work for Vice President Joe Biden and other Democrats. Roy Moore’s Accuser Did Work for Joe Biden, Other Democrats - Breitbart

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
ezgif_3694254190.gif
62b9c9569c5e21b945a8631bcd89c5196e2452ccb0830fd2f64b2b2336a8986b.gif
c50.gif

uqYQnwG.jpg

The narrative is changing. No one believes the 14 year old girl story so it's now that Roy Moore actually KISSED girls! Oh the horrors.

Isn't there a Victorian era we can go back to. Moore tried. He got permission from mothers as to the girls he was dating, and when one mom said no. No is no. The smear is now, a mom said no and he walked away.

Not only IS there a Victorian/Puritan era we can go back to, but apparently we can jump back and forth between this one and that one willy-nilly at the drop of a trouser. A couple of Roy Moore's hebephilia-apologists have already been in this thread simultaneously crowing about Mike Pence's Puritanical ban on being in a room with a female that is not his wife, and apparently want us to think they're not engaging in Double Standard For Every Occasion.

Then they'll come back, with the same screen name, crying the blues about how old Mohammed's wife was 1400 years ago. Oh wait, Roy Moore already used that one didn't he.

Everyone knew...

yet no one did anything
That's the way things were...that's why we have statistics like 1 in 4 girls sexually abused by 18 in this country.
and they didn't come forward when he was asst DA, when he was a judge, when he was Chief Justice on the Supreme Court, when he was removed from office.

it didn't come out til he WON the chance to run for the senate.

If you can't smell the bullshit, it's because you're knee deep in the pig sty

Personally, I think the guy should be under care in a facility.

But this timing?

too obvious

Isn't it just very odd that NONE of these stories ever surfaced until now, that NOT ONE of them surfaced during the battle over the Ten Commandments monument (a battle that gained nationwide attention for months), that NONE of them surfaced when Moore ran for governor, etc., etc.? Isn't that very odd?
How are you sure they didn't surface just because they didn't hit the NATIONAL stage?

Dating an adult? I started dating at 13, my first boyfriend was 26. Dating is NOT a life decision.
`
A minor dating an adult is.....unless one is of the same ideology and party of the perpetrator, then it's all good and christian.
Did the 26 year old do any grabbing of the meow ?? Just asking,,Now a 13 year difference is not unheard of BUT at the age of 13 ??Your parents should have whipped your dumb ass

`
`

At issue is can a 14 year old female make a life decision (such as dating an adult) on her own? By federal law? State law?

Dating an adult? I started dating at 13, my first boyfriend was 26. Dating is NOT a life decision.

WOW, I didn't know this forum was full of gold diggers, and child molesters. What does a 13 year-old have in common with someone 26? And was his name Aqualung?

:rofl: Excellent reference.

Roy Moore's new campaign ad:

NHsBLWc.png

Everyone knew...

yet no one did anything
That's the way things were...that's why we have statistics like 1 in 4 girls sexually abused by 18 in this country.
and they didn't come forward when he was asst DA, when he was a judge, when he was Chief Justice on the Supreme Court, when he was removed from office.

But this timing?

too obvious
Same with all those boys accusing priests....I guess those were all lies too. Good news for the Catholic Church! No sex scandals!

`
A minor dating an adult is.....unless one is of the same ideology and party of the perpetrator, then it's all good and christian.
Did the 26 year old do any grabbing of the meow ?? Just asking,,Now a 13 year difference is not unheard of BUT at the age of 13 ??Your parents should have whipped your dumb ass

When you're a biker they let you do it. You can do anything. They don't even wait.

I wouldn't think Tic Tacs existed that far back when Katz was 13 though. Hell I wouldn't think bikes were either. She must mean "bicycle".

Everyone knew...

yet no one did anything

But this timing?

too obvious
Same with all those boys accusing priests....I guess those were all lies too. Good news for the Catholic Church! No sex scandals!

Some of them weren't true either. I knew one. A man who claimed he was raped by a priest when he was living in Chicago. I laughed in his face. "You never lived in Chicago." To which he replied "No one knows that."

Everyone knew...

yet no one did anything

I think most girls just accepted it, did the best they could and moved on

They knew nothing would come of it and were encouraged to keep quiet

Now they are speaking up

Am I warm???
So, from what I gather from the past month or perhaps the past year, The Republican Party will condemn those being accused of sexual harassment/assault, rape, unless of course it's a Republican being accused, then it's automatically a political conspiracy. Am I warm?”

Everyone knew...

yet no one did anything

But this timing?

too obvious

Some of them weren't true either. I knew one. A man who claimed he was raped by a priest when he was living in Chicago. I laughed in his face. "You never lived in Chicago." To which he replied "No one knows that."
Well, see? Because of your anecdote, we know they are all liars.

This whole thing is politically motivated. Right before an election??? After 40 years? :eusa_hand:

Saturday , November 11 2017

debbie-gibson-hillary-940x460.jpg

OOPS! NEW EVIDENCE SHOWS WOMAN Who Accused Roy Moore of Sexual Misconduct Worked For Hillary Campaign…Supported His Democrat Opponent On Facebook

OOPS! NEW EVIDENCE SHOWS WOMAN Who Accused Roy Moore of Sexual Misconduct Worked For Hillary Campaign…Supported His Democrat Opponent On Facebook -

It doesn't matter if it's politically motivated. In fact, the motivation is completely irrelevant. The only thing that matters is whether or not it's true. Considering the fact that the NYP had 30 witnesses who were all willing to go on the record by name, and the fact that they verified that the girl's mother was in court on that particular date in 1979, and the fact that Moore has not denied that he dated teenagers while in his 30s, and the fact that Moore gave extremely lame answers to questions Hannity put to him on his show, and the fact Moore eventually married a 24 yo woman when he was 38, I would say that the evidence is overwhelming that Moore had (and maybe still has) an attraction to young girls, and he acted on those attractions.

Additionally, there is sometimes something a little off about people who are so stridently and publically moralistic. It's this: they use it as camouflage in much the same way that sometimes very vocally anti-gay people use it to hide the fact that they themselves are gay.

My father was a month shy of 26 when he married my mother who had just turned 17. Big deal!

My father-in-law was also 9 years older than my mother-in-law.

My wife is 3 years older than me. My best friends wife is 7 years older than he is. My brother married a woman 10 years older than him. Another friend's wife is 10 years older than he is.

It is all numbers, nothing more.

In my state, if your father and his future wife were intimate before marrying, your father could have been arrested for statutory rape because the law here states that any man (a male over the age of 18) who's dating a minor (a girl under the age of 18) must be no older than 2 years minus one day than the girl. So, in other words, if he started dating the girl on her 17th birthday, legally he would have to be no older than one day shy of his 19th birthday.

Am I warm???
So, from what I gather from the past month or perhaps the past year, The Republican Party will condemn those being accused of sexual harassment/assault, rape, unless of course it's a Republican being accused, then it's automatically a political conspiracy. Am I warm?”
I think you're more than warm.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Everyone knew...

yet no one did anything

But this timing?

too obvious

Well, see? Because of your anecdote, we know they are all liars.

People lie. They do. The 53 year old woman who claims she was 14 at the time of inappropriate behavior breaks down into a lie. The DNC worker is likely lying. The woman who was 17, at the time he kissed her (nothing went beyond that) is telling the truth. The women who said that Moore asked her mother if he could take her out, Mom said no and she never saw Moore again is certainly telling the turth.

No. I do not consider 17 and 18 year old young women children.

It's not just comedy, it's satire.

satire
ˈsatʌɪə/
noun
noun: satire
  1. the use of humour, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

now...

apply that to the post you responded to.

(psst, I'll give you a hint...SNL is NOT a news site)

It doesn't pretend to be a news site you fucking moron.

Lol, well that pretty much seals the deal. Yep, in addition to high school football games and the mall, Creepy Roy volunteered to teach civics classes at all the local high schools. That's where he rounded up a couple of his innocent young things.

Doug Jones, the Democratic candidate for December’s Senate special election in Alabama, took a leading role in an effort by a far-left legal group massively funded by billionaire George Soros to grant full voting rights nationwide to felons released from prison, including those convicted of murder, rape, and other violent crimes.
Besides his direct role advocating for the votes-for-criminals scheme, Jones is also listed by the Soros-funded organization as a “supporter” of the voting drive for felons alongside a grouping of radical Soros-financed organizations. Jones is himself tied to some of those other Soros-funded groups. Doug Jones Pushed Felon Voting 'Rights' with Soros-Funded Org

A website that functions as the public web portal for Doug Jones, the Democratic candidate for December’s Senate special election in Alabama, advocates for supporters to “get involved” in “matters of justice and equality” through four organizations that are far-left activist groups financed by billionaire George Soros.

Jones himself is closely associated with at least three of those Soros-financed groups, Breitbart News has found.

The website SeekingJusticeToday.com gets its namesake from the following statement by Jones, brandished on the main page of the site: “It is never too late to just do the right thing, to seek the truth, to seek justice.” Doug Jones Website Pushes Supporters to ‘Get Involved’ with Soros-Funded Far-Left Groups

Joe Biden endorses Democrat Doug Jones for Senate for Alabama. Show Doug some love folks.........

EveryPessimisticIaerismetalmark-max-1mb.gif
AdorableBaggyBighornedsheep-max-1mb.gif
slo-jo-chin-music.gif

images
images

He's not a pedophile. 17, 18, even 14 ... all are post-pubescent. At most he's an ephebophile. I'm getting annoyed hearing people call him a pedophile. It's just notDems accurate.
Some like to redefine the language when it benefits them

Forum List

Back