🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let's get one thing straight about Roy Moore

why girls didn’t step forward at the time
I think it's quite clear now that people -- males and females -- have or conjure a host of reasons why they refrain(-ed) from levying their accusations in more timely manners than they do/did. Aside from the reason "it didn't happen," what be those reasons aren't particularly probative in determining whether the untoward act did happen, thus whether the tardy claims are true. After all, the question that most needs answering isn't why the victim maintained silence but rather whether the transgression occurred.

why girls didn’t step forward at the time
I think it's quite clear now that people -- males and females -- have or conjure a host of reasons why they refrain(-ed) from levying their accusations in more timely manners than they do/did. Aside from the reason "it didn't happen," what be those reasons aren't particularly probative in determining whether the untoward act did happen, thus whether the tardy claims are true. After all, the question that most needs answering isn't why the victim maintained silence but rather whether the transgression occurred.

It certainly starts to sound like regressive false rape accusation though, when the accusations are laid at such a timely manner, by hard leftists.

High school girls date every day.
They date men in their 30's, every day? Really? You actually believe this? :rolleyes:
The question is why do grown men date teenagers.
An 18 year old female is a grown woman.

But why can't he stick with his own age group? Running from something, like maturity maybe?
And he's Mr. Big Christian, he's advertised himself as such, so he always knew what his sexual morals were supposed to be. No sex until marriage, am I right?
Frankly, I'm appalled at all of these supposed adults picking on teenagers. Americans seem to be all over the map about this. After all of this "morality" shit all over the place, people are okay with adults trolling for kids? I'm not okay with it. I'm glad that people who are now adults are finally speaking out about what happened to them when they were vulnerable, so no more protection for the animals who do these things.

`
When I was in college, about 6 years ago, I did a research paper on the "age of consent" in the US, from about the 1880's til today. While I got an excellent grade, my conclusions were a tad bit controversial. Suffice to say that during the industrial revolution, medicine changed and improved too. The whole idea of marrying a girl, some as young as 12, was no longer necessary to sustain the human specie. Furthermore, as we went from an agrarian rural to an industrial based urban society, large families were no longer needed per se. Apparently some men still want to cling to the "older" ways.

Last edited:
`
When I was in college, about 6 years ago, I did a research paper on the "age of consent" in the US, from about the 1880's til today. While I got an excellent grade, my conclusions were a tad bit controversial. Suffice to say that during the industrial revolution, medicine changed and improved too. The whole idea of marrying a girl, some as young as 12, were no longer necessary to sustain the human specie. Furthermore, as we went from an agrarian rural to an industrial based urban society, large families were no longer needed per se. Apparently some men still want to cling to the "older" ways.
I think they are also men who are immature, who are weak in the sense they don't want to deal on an equal footing with an adult female, someone who may have her own ideas and a stronger sense of self.

Last edited:
Isn't it just very odd that NONE of these stories ever surfaced until now, that NOT ONE of them surfaced during the battle over the Ten Commandments monument (a battle that gained nationwide attention for months), that NONE of them surfaced when Moore ran for governor, etc., etc.? Isn't that very odd?

Isn't it just very odd that NONE of these stories ever surfaced until now, that NOT ONE of them surfaced during the battle over the Ten Commandments monument (a battle that gained nationwide attention for months), that NONE of them surfaced when Moore ran for governor, etc., etc.? Isn't that very odd?
No. Read all the material that is being offered as to why they wait so long to report the assault.

maxresdefault.jpg

I think they they are also men who are immature, who are weak in the sense they don't want to deal on an equal footing with an adult female, someone who may have her own ideas and a stronger sense of self.
`
I fully agree. You can also add the word "perverted" to that list. However, that wasn't the controversial part of my report.

Report: Political Operatives Have Been Trying to Smear Roy Moore Like WaPo Did for Years - Breitbart

Republican strategists in Alabama have for years heard rumors that Roy Moore had “women issues” — a euphemism for sexual misconduct used in the politics business — according to four sources who ran various campaigns against Moore, but they were never able to get definitive proof.

“There’s been a rumor for a while,” said David Mowery, an independent political consultant who first heard the allegations in his role as campaign manager for Bob Vance, Moore’s opponent in a 2012 race for chief justice of the Alabama Supreme Court. “But I don’t know if anyone knew the extent of it, if you know what I mean,” Mowery added.

Moore is the Republican candidate in a December special election for a U.S. Senate seat in Alabama. Luther Strange, who lost the GOP primary to Moore in September, has also known of the broad allegations against Moore for months, according to two sources with knowledge of the campaign’s activities not authorized to speak publicly on the matter. Opposition researchers from Washington and from Strange’s campaign traveled to Moore’s hometown of Gadsden, Alabama, earlier this year, but were unable to confirm the rumors, the sources said.
The GOP Establishment hates Roy Moore with a passion and they have completely cooperated witht he Democratic Party shenanigans on Moore.

Imagine the hulllaballoo if McCain demanded the investigation of Hillary Clinton for her many likely violations of the law?

Oh no, the GOP Establishment is completely OK with the Clinton crime family, but 40 year old allegations without a shred of evidence against a Christian politician and defiant judge?

OFF WITH HIS HEAD! says the GOP.

Report: Political Operatives Have Been Trying to Smear Roy Moore Like WaPo Did for Years - Breitbart

Republican strategists in Alabama have for years heard rumors that Roy Moore had “women issues” — a euphemism for sexual misconduct used in the politics business — according to four sources who ran various campaigns against Moore, but they were never able to get definitive proof.

“There’s been a rumor for a while,” said David Mowery, an independent political consultant who first heard the allegations in his role as campaign manager for Bob Vance, Moore’s opponent in a 2012 race for chief justice of the Alabama Supreme Court. “But I don’t know if anyone knew the extent of it, if you know what I mean,” Mowery added.

Moore is the Republican candidate in a December special election for a U.S. Senate seat in Alabama. Luther Strange, who lost the GOP primary to Moore in September, has also known of the broad allegations against Moore for months, according to two sources with knowledge of the campaign’s activities not authorized to speak publicly on the matter. Opposition researchers from Washington and from Strange’s campaign traveled to Moore’s hometown of Gadsden, Alabama, earlier this year, but were unable to confirm the rumors, the sources said.
The GOP Establishment hates Roy Moore with a passion and they have completely cooperated witht he Democratic Party shenanigans on Moore.

Imagine the hulllaballoo if McCain demanded the investigation of Hillary Clinton for her many likely violations of the law?

Oh no, the GOP Establishment is completely OK with the Clinton crime family, but 40 year old allegations without a shred of evidence against a Christian politician and defiant judge?

OFF WITH HIS HEAD! says the GOP.
We're supposed to believe Breitbart? LOL Too funny.

No. Read all the material that is being offered as to why they wait so long to report the assault.

I don't buy it. Moore has been in public life for over 20 YEARS. He has run for office several times. He was involved in a legal battle over the Ten Commandments monument in Alabama that gained nationwide attention. In our modern environment, especially in the last 15 years, there is no excuse for any woman waiting 10-20 years or more to "come forward."

By the way, are you aware of the fact that his chief accuser has made similar accusations against other men and that those claims were judged to be unfounded?

I don't buy it. Moore has been in public life for over 20 YEARS. He has run for office several times. He was involved in a legal battle over the Ten Commandments monument in Alabama that gained nationwide attention. In our modern environment, especially in the last 15 years, there is no excuse for any woman waiting 10-20 years or more to "come forward."

By the way, are you aware of the fact that his chief accuser has made similar accusations against other men and that those claims were judged to be unfounded?
Where did you get this BS? Alex Jones?

Forum List

Back