🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let's get one thing straight about Roy Moore

If these allegations are true, why did they wait so long to come out?

The media is really going out of its way to go after Hollywood and now politicians.
The media isn't going after anyone: they are simply reporting allegations.
Horseshit. WAPO even admits these two vulturs spent 4 months looking for women to accuse Moore, and if allegations are correct, they also offered to pay for any such allegations.

If these allegations are true, why did they wait so long to come out?

The media is really going out of its way to go after Hollywood and now politicians.
The media isn't going after anyone: they are simply reporting allegations.
Horseshit. WAPO even admits these two vulturs spent 4 months looking for women to accuse Moore, and if allegations are correct, they also offered to pay for any such allegations.
Link?

Moore was a perv back then, and more info will be revealed about his creepiness.

Last edited:
Roy Moore must be held accountable!

moore1108promoimage-blackborder.jpg

Leigh Corfman, left, in a photo from 1979, when she was about 14. At right, from top, Wendy Miller around age 16, Debbie Wesson Gibson around age 17 and Gloria Thacker Deason around age 18. (Family photos)

For a democrat, he had good taste.
Do you realize how creepy it is for you to say that? Not the political issue but about the girls.

Everyone knew...

yet no one did anything
Just like Harvey Trumpstein, everybody knew but were afraid to go against a man that powerful.
He was that powerful back then?
More powerful than any 14 year old, yes.

More powerful than all those that knew about his interest in young women, but said nothing?
He was an assistant district attorney and the first full-time prosecutor in Etowah County in 1979 when he was 32 years old and molested the 14 year old, so yes more powerful than those who knew what he was up to.

Whew, hard leftists making more false accusations.

I won't believe a thing without actual evidence.

Last edited:
These "Christian" men crack me up. If this guy was such a heap big Christian, didn't he know that he was supposed to be a virgin until his wedding night? The Christian thing was always "no sex until you're married and then only with your spouse." Somehow, I don't think Moore "saved" himself for his wife. I think he left his "purity" ring on somebody's nightstand.

Forum List

Back