🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let's get one thing straight about Roy Moore

He's not a pedophile. 17, 18, even 14 ... all are post-pubescent. At most he's an ephebophile. I'm getting annoyed hearing people call him a pedophile. It's just not accurate.

17, 18, 14, you fuck any of my kids at that age (maybe not 18) then I will cut you infront of those you love the most, and as you bleed out I’ll have you wondering if I’ll just stop with you. Any 32 year old man who fucks a 14 year old is depraved. I hope he diddnt.

He is not accused of doing that by any credible witness. What he is accused of by credible witnesses is using street legal teens as arm candy after squaring it with their moms. The deal was they would have a chance to meet powerful men and get a free meal for smiling and charming the men the future judge was trying to schmooze.

Then there is the one woman who at 14 or maybe it was 17 claimed to have been offered sex by the judge and he is one of a growing list of men who she has claimed sexually harassed/abused her. She has been unable to offer credible evidence in any of the cases she has so far brought forward. This is a nothing burger that will most likely elect him in a mini-landslide

He's not a pedophile. 17, 18, even 14 ... all are post-pubescent. At most he's an ephebophile. I'm getting annoyed hearing people call him a pedophile. It's just not accurate.

17, 18, 14, you fuck any of my kids at that age (maybe not 18) then I will cut you infront of those you love the most, and as you bleed out I’ll have you wondering if I’ll just stop with you. Any 32 year old man who fucks a 14 year old is depraved. I hope he diddnt.

He didn't. Supposedly he touched her inappropriately. Still pretty fucked up.

oh boy....

is that what you tell people when you have to go door-to-door in a new neighbor and introduce yourself (per court order)

Most people just appreciate that I tend to be very accurate with how I use language. Not perfect, but I try. As opposed to all the people incorrectly calling a man a pedophile when the very claims against him refute that assertion.

I don't approve of his alleged behavior. I disapprove of the ignorance and laziness of the people who apparently don't know what a pedophile is.

This is an open discussion board. Anyone can jump in at anytime.
I know, just a regular Captain Save-a-Ho'...

captain_save_a_ho.jpg

Maybe Alex Jones and/or Sean Hannity could administer polygraph tests to Roy Moore and Leigh Corfman (the 14-year-old victim). That should put this whole unsavory matter to rest.
Hannity already got Moore to incriminate himself.

Everyone Knew Roy Moore Dated High School Girls, Says Former Colleague

And they thought it was “weird,” according to former deputy district attorney.

A former prosecutor who worked in Alabama with GOP Senate nominee Roy Moore in the early 1980s told CNN on Saturday that it was “common knowledge” that Moore dated teenagers — and people thought it was “weird.”

“It was common knowledge that Roy dated high school girls. Everyone we knew thought it was weird,” former Etowah County deputy district attorney Teresa Jones told CNN national correspondent Alexander Marquardt. “We wondered why someone his age would hang out at high school football games and the mall. But you really wouldn’t say anything to someone like that.”

DOX_fh1VwAAhmiV.jpg

More: Everyone Knew Roy Moore Dated High School Girls, Says Former Colleague

More corroboration from a former colleague.

And they thought it was “weird,” according to former deputy district attorney.

A former prosecutor who worked in Alabama with GOP Senate nominee Roy Moore in the early 1980s told CNN on Saturday that it was “common knowledge” that Moore dated teenagers — and people thought it was “weird.”

“It was common knowledge that Roy dated high school girls. Everyone we knew thought it was weird,” former Etowah County deputy district attorney Teresa Jones told CNN national correspondent Alexander Marquardt. “We wondered why someone his age would hang out at high school football games and the mall. But you really wouldn’t say anything to someone like that.”

DOX_fh1VwAAhmiV.jpg

When asked on Twitter why girls didn’t step forward at the time, Jones responded: “At that time, in that atmosphere unless the girls came forward with specifics, then no, no charges could have been brought. The Weinstein, Hoffman, etc. revelations have made it far more palatable for women to come forward.”

More: Everyone Knew Roy Moore Dated High School Girls, Says Former Colleague

More corroboration from a former colleague.

Last edited:
`
`

At issue is can a 14 year old female make a life decision (such as dating an adult) on her own? By federal law? State law?

Dating an adult? I started dating at 13, my first boyfriend was 26. Dating is NOT a life decision.

WOW, I didn't know this forum was full of gold diggers, and child molesters. What does a 13 year-old have in common with someone 26? And was his name Aqualung?

He is not accused of doing that by any credible witness. What he is accused of by credible witnesses is using street legal teens as arm candy after squaring it with their moms. The deal was they would have a chance to meet powerful men and get a free meal for smiling and charming the men the future judge was trying to schmooze.

Then there is the one woman who at 14 or maybe it was 17 claimed to have been offered sex by the judge and he is one of a growing list of men who she has claimed sexually harassed/abused her. She has been unable to offer credible evidence in any of the cases she has so far brought forward. This is a nothing burger that will most likely elect him in a mini-landslide
You deserve it, but I feel for the folks who won't settle for Moore.

If these allegations are true, why did they wait so long to come out?

The media is really going out of its way to go after Hollywood and now politicians.

The 53 year old woman who claims inappropriate conduct when she was 14 is clearly lying. The woman who said he took her shirt off is a hillary campaign worker and a DNC operative. This leaves the girl who said he read poetry and kissed her at age 17. Honorable mention to the girl whose mother Moore asked for permission. Mom said no and Moore never saw the girl again.

So, he kissed a girl. It's not inappropriate.

`
`

At issue is can a 14 year old female make a life decision (such as dating an adult) on her own? By federal law? State law?

Dating an adult? I started dating at 13, my first boyfriend was 26. Dating is NOT a life decision.

WOW, I didn't know this forum was full of gold diggers, and child molesters. What does a 13 year-old have in common with someone 26? And was his name Aqualung?
His name was Leo. I don't remember his last name. Von something, German sounding.

He was a biker so we had motorcycles in common.

I didn't look 13. I looked more early 20s.

Forum List

Back