🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let's get one thing straight about Roy Moore

We need to have some discussion in our culture about age and sexual activity with older, adult people. Teenagers have no one to come forward to. I believe Moore's accuser. I believe Kevin Spacey's accuser. What concerns me is the amount of people who think that an adult's sexual engagement with a teenager is okay. It's not. Teenagers are just discovering their sexuality, what it is, what it does, oftentimes with no practical adult guidance. No adult should ever have a role in this.

May I ask, for what reason do you believe the accusers?

How many more cases do we need to hear before establishing that these claims are not credible? There's a reason why they aren't on courts. Having regrets after the act does not mean anything illegal occurred.
At the time these incidents occurred, there was, either, no one to report it to, or the persons who were available for reports, treated the victims as worse than the perps. These incidents occur only when the two people are alone together. Duh. The people who did these things were protected by the system. I am older now, but I remember. What I have to say as to what is happening today, is "go, get 'em." Protect no perp.

Moore's accuser is a 53 year old woman, not a 14 year old girl. There is a very good proposition that she is on the DNC payroll. I don't believe any of it happened.

`
`

At issue is can a 14 year old female make a life decision (such as dating an adult) on her own? By federal law? State law?
state law, which was 16 at the time. Three of the four cases involve girls who got to meet movers and shakers in return for being arm candy. At least in some cases their parents promoted the deal. There were two closed lip kisses in one case. The purported 14 year old has made numerous such claims over the years and there is no evidence that she was anywhere near Moore at 14, for that matter no corroborating evidence that the two of them were ever in the same room has been presented where I could check the source.

This whole thing is politically motivated. Right before an election??? After 40 years? :eusa_hand:

Saturday , November 11 2017

debbie-gibson-hillary-940x460.jpg

OOPS! NEW EVIDENCE SHOWS WOMAN Who Accused Roy Moore of Sexual Misconduct Worked For Hillary Campaign…Supported His Democrat Opponent On Facebook

OOPS! NEW EVIDENCE SHOWS WOMAN Who Accused Roy Moore of Sexual Misconduct Worked For Hillary Campaign…Supported His Democrat Opponent On Facebook -

If you were groped by "Phil Myballz", wouldn't you be likely to support Phil's opponent when he ran for office?
They should've come out before he was a judge. Lol, liberals has used the sexual harassment shit so many times. I don't pay it any attention anymore.
Right! If your losing on policy, trash the character of your opponent. ( It's a common liberal tactic. )

The narrative is changing. No one believes the 14 year old girl story so it's now that Roy Moore actually KISSED girls! Oh the horrors.

Isn't there a Victorian era we can go back to. Moore tried. He got permission from mothers as to the girls he was dating, and when one mom said no. No is no. The smear is now, a mom said no and he walked away.

What is strange to me is that no evidence of any violation of any state law has been presented nor any alleged by credible sources.

This whole thing is politically motivated. Right before an election??? After 40 years? :eusa_hand:

Saturday , November 11 2017

debbie-gibson-hillary-940x460.jpg

OOPS! NEW EVIDENCE SHOWS WOMAN Who Accused Roy Moore of Sexual Misconduct Worked For Hillary Campaign…Supported His Democrat Opponent On Facebook

OOPS! NEW EVIDENCE SHOWS WOMAN Who Accused Roy Moore of Sexual Misconduct Worked For Hillary Campaign…Supported His Democrat Opponent On Facebook -

It doesn't matter if it's politically motivated. In fact, the motivation is completely irrelevant. The only thing that matters is whether or not it's true. Considering the fact that the NYP had 30 witnesses who were all willing to go on the record by name, and the fact that they verified that the girl's mother was in court on that particular date in 1979, and the fact that Moore has not denied that he dated teenagers while in his 30s, and the fact that Moore gave extremely lame answers to questions Hannity put to him on his show, and the fact Moore eventually married a 24 yo woman when he was 38, I would say that the evidence is overwhelming that Moore had (and maybe still has) an attraction to young girls, and he acted on those attractions.

Additionally, there is sometimes something a little off about people who are so stridently and publically moralistic. It's this: they use it as camouflage in much the same way that sometimes very vocally anti-gay people use it to hide the fact that they themselves are gay.

My father was a month shy of 26 when he married my mother who had just turned 17. Big deal!

My father-in-law was also 9 years older than my mother-in-law.

My wife is 3 years older than me. My best friends wife is 7 years older than he is. My brother married a woman 10 years older than him. Another friend's wife is 10 years older than he is.

It is all numbers, nothing more.

Looks like I hit a nerve.

Looks like you're a moron. On what planet does it suddenly become MY job to validate a piece of bullshit you yourself just brought in in the same post?

Fucking moron.

I did some work for you. There have been several threads about pence and his wife.....you can find more. And it does have to do with fidelity as Pence does not want to put himself in a bad situation,

Scandal rocks the vice presidency

You just linked to a freaking satire post on this very site. And one posted by the same poster who ran away when I challenged her for this link.

Looks like when I called you "moron" I was misunderestimating the depths of your stupidity.

Fucking cretin.

Further --- all it demonstrates is that Mike Pence believes he has no control over himself. Doesn't demonstrate a goddam thing about "fidelity". It demonstrates a weak character.
And you just proved Tipsey's point. because he isnot putting himself in positions I which he may be temped....or give unscrupulous women an to opportunity make up stories about him, you call him weak. You are the moron.

Exactly what kind of "unscrupulous story" could anybody make up out of a fucking restaurant receipt? Hm?
"Mike Pence is a chintzy tipper"?

Damn straight I call that weak. What, does Mike Pence go around raping every woman who's not his wife, and therefore they're banned from the table? How is that NOT weak?
Many men who actually cheated on their wife's should have practiced Pence's weakness you moron. He is taking measures to ensure his on fidelity and you are calling him weak. Thanks for proving Tipsycatlover correct.

I think you meant to say "wives".

Bob Corker: Roy Moore's nomination was always "too far"

Republican Sen. Bob Corker of Tennessee, who is not seeking re-election, weighed in on the allegations against Roy Moore:

Senator Bob Corker

✔@SenBobCorker

Look, I'm sorry, but even before these reports surfaced, Roy Moore's nomination was a bridge too far.
8:29 AM - Nov 11, 2017

Why it matters:
He's yet another Republican senator trying to stop Roy Moore from joining the Senate.

He doesn't get to make that decision, now does he?

He's not a pedophile. 17, 18, even 14 ... all are post-pubescent. At most he's an ephebophile. I'm getting annoyed hearing people call him a pedophile. It's just not accurate.

I'm getting annoyed by amoral apologists.
The victim was fourteen. It was a felony.

"The legal age of consent in Alabama, then and now, is 16. Under Alabama law in 1979, and today, a person who is at least 19 years old who has sexual contact with someone between 12 and 16 years old has committed sexual abuse in the second degree. Sexual contact is defined as touching of sexual or intimate parts. The crime is a misdemeanor punishable by up to one year in jail.

The law then and now also includes a section on enticing a child younger than 16 to enter a home with the purpose of proposing sexual intercourse or fondling of sexual and genital parts. That is a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison."

Roy Moore accused of sexual encounter with teen in 1979

What does this have to do with Roy Moore being a pedophile? I don't recall saying that molesting a 14-year old as a 32-year old man wasn't illegal. Must've missed that one.

5a0732551b00002700376a2e.jpg

Attempting to defame and discredit the abused is a tried and true method of silencing them.

On Saturday, Roy Moore defended himself against allegations of sexual misconduct by ― surprise, surprise ― attacking his victim. In defense of himself, he said, “To think that grown women would wait 40 years... to bring charges is absolutely unbelievable.”

But actually, waiting decades to report is not at all unbelievable. I, like many victims, took decades to find the courage to name my abuser and seek justice for the crimes he committed when I was a child. Many victims either never disclose or wait years to share their stories.

Roy Moore is spreading a dangerous myth designed to undermine the credibility of victims and discourage reporting. If you are reading this and are a victim of sexual violence, please know that what happened to you is not your fault. Shame and guilt should belong to your perpetrator alone. It is also never to late to share your story. When you do, you are no longer imprisoned by silence and you are no longer alone in your suffering.

Reasons Victims Do Not Tell Their Stories of Sexual Violence

Reasons Victims Choose To Come Forward After a Long Period of Silence

DETAILS: Since You Asked, Roy Moore, Here Is Why Victims Of Sexual Violence Wait Decades To Come Forward

Everyone should read this article.

Last edited:
He's not a pedophile. 17, 18, even 14 ... all are post-pubescent. At most he's an ephebophile. I'm getting annoyed hearing people call him a pedophile. It's just not accurate.

17, 18, 14, you fuck any of my kids at that age (maybe not 18) then I will cut you infront of those you love the most, and as you bleed out I’ll have you wondering if I’ll just stop with you. Any 32 year old man who fucks a 14 year old is depraved. I hope he diddnt.

oh boy....

is that what you tell people when you have to go door-to-door in a new neighbor and introduce yourself (per court order)

Forum List

Back