🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let's get one thing straight about Roy Moore

That's monumentally stupid. He's not doing it because he doesn't trust himself in those situations, he's doing it to prevent degenerate morons from having any more made up crap to throw, and to honor his commitment to his wife. She'll never have to read a hit piece in the paper and ask him what the heck he was doing at dinner with that women who is now getting paid six figures to spout off about it. You're not weak if you refuse to get in the snake pit.

If you're married to an insecure freak who's going to grill you about every meal, you're trapped in a failed relationship.

So if that's what you're saying as a rationale, yeah maybe you have a point. I personally don't know him -- but neither do you. I do however know what the social norms are, and this is way abnormal.

You know, if Bubba Clinton had that kind of common sense, he could have avoided a lot of problems. Obviously, he didn't.

When your argument fails ---- change the subject altogether.
You lose.

But just to feed the red herring momentarily ---- I'm not aware of anyone named "Bubba", whatever that means, getting in hot water for who he sat down to dinner with.

You lose twice.

Wow, touchy little freak, aren't you? Maybe a little guilty?

Hey I ain't the one who just painted his own point into a corner, and now can't find a way out, am I "Bubba"?

Sucks to be you, loser.

Pence obviously values his wife, his marriage, and his integrity. Naturally, that makes him a target for hateful little freaks. You should remember Bubba, his wife just ran for president after trashing a bunch of women who accused him of sexual harassment and rape. You know, the stuff that Moore is supposed to step aside for because he's being accused of doing. No corners around here. Are you sure you're not looking in a mirror?

President Bill Clinton is not an elected official, nor is he relevant to the topic. His victims, if you want to believe they were victims, were all adults. And, neither Clinton has been convicted of any criminal activity to date. Millions of dollars have been spent by the Republican Party investigating them, to no avail.

The hypocrisy of you and other Clinton haters, Obama haters, and haters of every citizen who objects to the authoritarian regime currently running our country is despicable - defending a likely sexual predator is beyond belief even for a trumpanzee.
Well sure he was and your sorry ass didn’t care. And there was evidence!

If you're married to an insecure freak who's going to grill you about every meal, you're trapped in a failed relationship.

So if that's what you're saying as a rationale, yeah maybe you have a point. I personally don't know him -- but neither do you. I do however know what the social norms are, and this is way abnormal.

You lose.

But just to feed the red herring momentarily ---- I'm not aware of anyone named "Bubba", whatever that means, getting in hot water for who he sat down to dinner with.

You lose twice.

Hey I ain't the one who just painted his own point into a corner, and now can't find a way out, am I "Bubba"?

Sucks to be you, loser.

Pence obviously values his wife, his marriage, and his integrity. Naturally, that makes him a target for hateful little freaks. You should remember Bubba, his wife just ran for president after trashing a bunch of women who accused him of sexual harassment and rape. You know, the stuff that Moore is supposed to step aside for because he's being accused of doing. No corners around here. Are you sure you're not looking in a mirror?

President Bill Clinton is not an elected official, nor is he relevant to the topic. His victims, if you want to believe they were victims, were all adults. And, neither Clinton has been convicted of any criminal activity to date. Millions of dollars have been spent by the Republican Party investigating them, to no avail.

The hypocrisy of you and other Clinton haters, Obama haters, and haters of every citizen who objects to the authoritarian regime currently running our country is despicable - defending a likely sexual predator is beyond belief even for a trumpanzee.
Well sure he was and your sorry ass didn’t care. And there was evidence!

What evidence? Direct, circumstantial or imaginary?

That's monumentally stupid. He's not doing it because he doesn't trust himself in those situations, he's doing it to prevent degenerate morons from having any more made up crap to throw, and to honor his commitment to his wife. She'll never have to read a hit piece in the paper and ask him what the heck he was doing at dinner with that women who is now getting paid six figures to spout off about it. You're not weak if you refuse to get in the snake pit.

You know, if Bubba Clinton had that kind of common sense, he could have avoided a lot of problems. Obviously, he didn't.

You lose.

You lose twice.

Sucks to be you, loser.

Partisans are demanding that Moore step aside solely on the basis of allegations that he denies. The same ones making that demand are some of the ones that circled the wagons around Bubba and excused or ignored every accusation.

My point is, either all should be held to the same standard or none should be. This double standard is ridiculous.

He's not a pedophile. 17, 18, even 14 ... all are post-pubescent. At most he's an ephebophile. I'm getting annoyed hearing people call him a pedophile. It's just not accurate.

Semantics. If Ol' Roy rubbed the genitals of a 14 year old girl, while he was in his 30s, he is guilty of statutory rape. Pedophile or Rapist. You pick. The fact that his victim was only 14 matters a great deal.

I understand your point, Dim Bulb; it is very concerning when the Senate or any other elected body reverses the democratic will of the people. However, in this case, I think it is Moore who has gone "nuclear" by putting his ambitions and pride above the needs of his party and the reputation of the Legislature. It seems pretty evident that SOMETHING untoward happened and the decent thing to do would be step aside before it smears the entire Republican score card and the Senate as a whole. The stink and foment of one bad apple stains the entire bushel.

I think those in government need to set a standard and hold all officials to it. We've had decades of looking the other way when "one of our own" gets caught in sexual impropriety. JFK was a notorious womanizer, but that was ignored. Bill Clinton had multiple allegations of harassment and even rape, but was celebrated. Heck, his wife, who later claimed that such women should be heard and believed, took an active role in destroying his accusers. Barney Frank's boyfriend ran a brothel out of Frank's home and he suffered no consequences.

Its no wonder that Moore's supporters get frustrated at the manufactured outrage about him when they see politicians routinely excused and even celebrated for or in spite of sexual impropriety. All should be held to the same standard or none should.

If allegations are really enough to derail a political career, as some out here are saying, Washington would be a very lightly populated city.
Well basically, if you don't need evidence to support a claim of sexual encounters, it's a fking open market on everyone. hmmmmmmmm

That's my point in a nutshell. Well said. The timing of this whole thing, close to the election so as to be very difficult to defend, makes it fishy.
my whole thing is why would a reporter at the WAPO have a need to go after Roy Moore in Alabama? without any names? No accusations, nothing. tells me all I need about it being faked. truly angry individuals seek out reporters, not the other way around.

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy: Politics.

Moore is running for a Senate seat. The Dems want that seat in order to shift the balance of power. WAPO is a highly partisan rag owned by Bezos, who is a Dem Ally.
Republicans want that seat and are willing to elect a pervert

I think those in government need to set a standard and hold all officials to it. We've had decades of looking the other way when "one of our own" gets caught in sexual impropriety. JFK was a notorious womanizer, but that was ignored. Bill Clinton had multiple allegations of harassment and even rape, but was celebrated. Heck, his wife, who later claimed that such women should be heard and believed, took an active role in destroying his accusers. Barney Frank's boyfriend ran a brothel out of Frank's home and he suffered no consequences.

Its no wonder that Moore's supporters get frustrated at the manufactured outrage about him when they see politicians routinely excused and even celebrated for or in spite of sexual impropriety. All should be held to the same standard or none should.

If allegations are really enough to derail a political career, as some out here are saying, Washington would be a very lightly populated city.
Well basically, if you don't need evidence to support a claim of sexual encounters, it's a fking open market on everyone. hmmmmmmmm

That's my point in a nutshell. Well said. The timing of this whole thing, close to the election so as to be very difficult to defend, makes it fishy.
my whole thing is why would a reporter at the WAPO have a need to go after Roy Moore in Alabama? without any names? No accusations, nothing. tells me all I need about it being faked. truly angry individuals seek out reporters, not the other way around.

Moore is running for a Senate seat. The Dems want that seat in order to shift the balance of power. WAPO is a highly partisan rag owned by Bezos, who is a Dem Ally.

Real republicans, and even conservative Republicans such as Goldwater ["... moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue..."], would very likely oppose the current iteration of those who call themselves conservative. Extremism in pursuit of political power is a vice and therein describes the current Republican Party.

You lose.

You lose twice.

Sucks to be you, loser.

Partisans are demanding that Moore step aside solely on the basis of allegations that he denies. The same ones making that demand are some of the ones that circled the wagons around Bubba and excused or ignored every accusation.

My point is, either all should be held to the same standard or none should be. This double standard is ridiculous.

Apples and Zebras ^^^ There is a vast difference between a skirt chaser and a pervert / predator. Honest and sagacious people understand, hacks are hypocrites and/or too dumb to comprehend the difference. There was no hew and cry when Hollywood moguls were outed as predators, but when one of their own is accused, they cry foul.

Real republicans, and even conservative Republicans such as Goldwater ["... moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue..."], would very likely oppose the current iteration of those who call themselves conservative. Extremism in pursuit of political power is a vice and therein describes the current Republican Party.

And the Dems, bub. Antifa, Resistance, BLM, Occupy etc. are all far Left-Totalitarian factions infecting the Dems with a particularly noxious vice.

And the Dems, bub. Antifa, Resistance, BLM, Occupy etc. are all far Left-Totalitarian factions infecting the Dems with a particularly noxious vice.
I don't know about "totalitarian." They are "anti-authority," but maybe not all to the degree of being anarchist.

Effect of too much kool-aid ^^^, sad.

I don't know about "totalitarian." They are "anti-authority," but maybe not all to the degree of being anarchist.

"anti-authority"? Democrats and Republicans (the latter known by the right as RINO's) both oppose fascism as well as authoritarianism, despots and anarchists. We support legitimate and peaceful protests such as OWS (seeking reform of Wall Street and those institutions to big to fail and yet did), the BLM (seeking equal protection under the law), the resistance to trump's form of neo fascism and his rule by fiat.

You do a piss poor job attempting to echo right wing propaganda, but that is typical of your kind. What kind is that? The callous, mendacious, bigoted, biddable set.

Sucks to be you, loser.

Apples and Zebras ^^^ There is a vast difference between a skirt chaser and a pervert / predator. Honest and sagacious people understand, hacks are hypocrites and/or too dumb to comprehend the difference. There was no hew and cry when Hollywood moguls were outed as predators, but when one of their own is accused, they cry foul.

The common thread is the allegation. Bubba Clinton was accused of rape. Under the standard being applied to Moore, he should have been run out of town.

"anti-authority"? Democrats and Republicans (the latter known by the right as RINO's) both oppose fascism as well as authoritarianism, despots and anarchists. We support legitimate and peaceful protests such as OWS (seeking reform of Wall Street and those institutions to big to fail and yet did), the BLM (seeking equal protection under the law), the resistance to trump's form of neo fascism and his rule by fiat.

You do a piss poor job attempting to echo right wing propaganda, but that is typical of your kind. What kind is that? The callous, mendacious, bigoted, biddable set.
? OWS BLM both oppose the current authority (or legal authority) in terms of legal protections for bankers and cops. They are NOT totalitarian, but they are anti-authority. Are they anarchists? My post said I was doubtful that argument would work.

Edit, sorry about the missing NOT now in caps

Last edited:

Yes, this certainly looks like a fishing expedition.

Looks like they caught one

Let's get people under oath and find out.
WTF good is that gonna do?

Juanita Broaddrick swore under oath that Bill Clinton never raped her and all the rumors saying he had were false — and yet many on the right still believe Clinton raped her.

Sucks to be you, loser.

The common thread is the allegation. Bubba Clinton was accused of rape. Under the standard being applied to Moore, he should have been run out of town.
Bill Clinton was already elected when that accusation surfaced. The question asked now is — should someone accused of sexually assaulting a child be elected?

Bill Clinton was already elected when that accusation surfaced. The question asked now is — should someone accused of sexually assaulting a child be elected?

Someone accused of sexually assaulting a child should be tried and brought to trial. If convicted he (or she) ought to be tossed out of their job and put in prison.

Yes, this certainly looks like a fishing expedition.

Looks like they caught one

Let's get people under oath and find out.
WTF good is that gonna do?

Juanita Broaddrick swore under oath that Bill Clinton never raped her and all the rumors saying he had were false — and yet many on the right still believe Clinton raped her.

What good does it do to condemn someone without knowing what actually happened?

Or are you saying that many on the left will still believe he assaulted her if she testifies under oath that he didn't do anything wrong?

If he's not guilty, why not? If we do otherwise, any future candidate can be destroyed at any time.

Forum List

Back