🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let's get one thing straight about Roy Moore

I can see why you ignorant people believe what you believe. You have no idea what you are talking about.

No, 4 women coming forward does not equate to 'evidence'. That equates to 'accusers'. 'Accusers' have to have 'evidence'.

Democrats had 'accusers' coming out of the woodwork against Caine...and after he quit the race because the smear tactic was hurting he and his wife, all the 'accusers' disappeared, all the outrage and demand for 'justice' against Caine suddenly disappeared.

'Tactic'.

Direct evidence comes from the accuser, If what the alleged victim describes meets the element(s) of a crime, a complaint will be issued if no exculpatory evidence exists; Then the trier of fact will determine the probative value of the testimony at the end of the trial or preliminary hearing.

and his jury is the voters. so we will see how they vote.

He may win the popular vote in Alabama, but the jury will be the entire senate. 42 R's have already said he should not continue his pursuit for the seat, and most D's will vote against his acceptance too.

There is one thing a Senator or Member of the H. puts before their party, and it is their job.
If the Senate refuses to seat him we are no longer a democratic Republic. They cannot usurp the people's vote. As loathesome asI judge the Judge to be, that doesn’t mean iI️ Support authoritarianism in the Senate.
Of course they can. It is written in the Constitution, Article 1, Section 5: "Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings, punish its Members for disorderly Behavior, and, with the Concurrence of two thirds, expel a Member."
My point is purely political. Go down this path and we are essentially going nuclear. You are correct that the Congress can expel a member but one that hasn’t yet served seems to be pretty spectacularly un American. Just my opinion.

Direct evidence comes from the accuser, If what the alleged victim describes meets the element(s) of a crime, a complaint will be issued if no exculpatory evidence exists; Then the trier of fact will determine the probative value of the testimony at the end of the trial or preliminary hearing.

He may win the popular vote in Alabama, but the jury will be the entire senate. 42 R's have already said he should not continue his pursuit for the seat, and most D's will vote against his acceptance too.

There is one thing a Senator or Member of the H. puts before their party, and it is their job.
If the Senate refuses to seat him we are no longer a democratic Republic. They cannot usurp the people's vote. As loathesome asI judge the Judge to be, that doesn’t mean iI️ Support authoritarianism in the Senate.
Of course they can. It is written in the Constitution, Article 1, Section 5: "Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings, punish its Members for disorderly Behavior, and, with the Concurrence of two thirds, expel a Member."
My point is purely political. Go down this path and we are essentially going nuclear. You are correct that the Congress can expel a member but one that hasn’t yet served seems to be pretty spectacularly un American. Just my opinion.

We went nuclear when McConnell didn't bring Obama's nominee for the Supreme Court for an up or down vote.

The R's best be very careful, when they lose the Congress payback is a MFer.

Looks like you're a moron. On what planet does it suddenly become MY job to validate a piece of bullshit you yourself just brought in in the same post?

Fucking moron.

You just linked to a freaking satire post on this very site. And one posted by the same poster who ran away when I challenged her for this link.

Looks like when I called you "moron" I was misunderestimating the depths of your stupidity.

Fucking cretin.

Further --- all it demonstrates is that Mike Pence believes he has no control over himself. Doesn't demonstrate a goddam thing about "fidelity". It demonstrates a weak character.
And you just proved Tipsey's point. because he isnot putting himself in positions I which he may be temped....or give unscrupulous women an to opportunity make up stories about him, you call him weak. You are the moron.

Exactly what kind of "unscrupulous story" could anybody make up out of a fucking restaurant receipt? Hm?
"Mike Pence is a chintzy tipper"?

Damn straight I call that weak. What, does Mike Pence go around raping every woman who's not his wife, and therefore they're banned from the table? How is that NOT weak?

That's monumentally stupid. He's not doing it because he doesn't trust himself in those situations, he's doing it to prevent degenerate morons from having any more made up crap to throw, and to honor his commitment to his wife. She'll never have to read a hit piece in the paper and ask him what the heck he was doing at dinner with that women who is now getting paid six figures to spout off about it. You're not weak if you refuse to get in the snake pit.

If you're married to an insecure freak who's going to grill you about every meal, you're trapped in a failed relationship.

So if that's what you're saying as a rationale, yeah maybe you have a point. I personally don't know him -- but neither do you. I do however know what the social norms are, and this is way abnormal.

You know, if Bubba Clinton had that kind of common sense, he could have avoided a lot of problems. Obviously, he didn't.

When your argument fails ---- change the subject altogether.
You lose.

But just to feed the red herring momentarily ---- I'm not aware of anyone named "Bubba", whatever that means, getting in hot water for who he sat down to dinner with.

You lose twice.

Wow, touchy little freak, aren't you? Maybe a little guilty?

51uErM%2BJx0L.jpg

We went nuclear when McConnell didn't bring Obama's nominee for the Supreme Court for an up or down vote.

They went nuclear when Reid changed the rules so the minority could no longer filibuster judicial nominations. You're a little behind the times.

And you just proved Tipsey's point. because he isnot putting himself in positions I which he may be temped....or give unscrupulous women an to opportunity make up stories about him, you call him weak. You are the moron.

Exactly what kind of "unscrupulous story" could anybody make up out of a fucking restaurant receipt? Hm?

Damn straight I call that weak. What, does Mike Pence go around raping every woman who's not his wife, and therefore they're banned from the table? How is that NOT weak?

That's monumentally stupid. He's not doing it because he doesn't trust himself in those situations, he's doing it to prevent degenerate morons from having any more made up crap to throw, and to honor his commitment to his wife. She'll never have to read a hit piece in the paper and ask him what the heck he was doing at dinner with that women who is now getting paid six figures to spout off about it. You're not weak if you refuse to get in the snake pit.

If you're married to an insecure freak who's going to grill you about every meal, you're trapped in a failed relationship.

So if that's what you're saying as a rationale, yeah maybe you have a point. I personally don't know him -- but neither do you. I do however know what the social norms are, and this is way abnormal.

You know, if Bubba Clinton had that kind of common sense, he could have avoided a lot of problems. Obviously, he didn't.

You lose.

But just to feed the red herring momentarily ---- I'm not aware of anyone named "Bubba", whatever that means, getting in hot water for who he sat down to dinner with.

You lose twice.

Hey I ain't the one who just painted his own point into a corner, and now can't find a way out, am I "Bubba"?

Sucks to be you, loser.

They went nuclear when Reid changed the rules so the minority could no longer filibuster judicial nominations. You're a little behind the times.

Those were simply bombs, judges in the Federal Court System can always be overruled, justices of the Supreme Court never stand for reelection and do not have a code of ethics. That made the McConnell move nuclear.

You lose.

You lose twice.

Hey I ain't the one who just painted his own point into a corner, and now can't find a way out, am I "Bubba"?

Sucks to be you, loser.

Pence obviously values his wife, his marriage, and his integrity. Naturally, that makes him a target for hateful little freaks. You should remember Bubba, his wife just ran for president after trashing a bunch of women who accused him of sexual harassment and rape. You know, the stuff that Moore is supposed to step aside for because he's being accused of doing. No corners around here. Are you sure you're not looking in a mirror?

You lose.

You lose twice.

Sucks to be you, loser.

Pence obviously values his wife, his marriage, and his integrity. Naturally, that makes him a target for hateful little freaks. You should remember Bubba, his wife just ran for president after trashing a bunch of women who accused him of sexual harassment and rape. You know, the stuff that Moore is supposed to step aside for because he's being accused of doing. No corners around here. Are you sure you're not looking in a mirror?

Oh I'm sure Bubba. And I'm even more sure that it's never occurred to me to check marital statuses of people I sat at a dinner table with. That'd be just fuggin' creepy.

But I tellya what, it's so cute how two posts after being called out for red herringing the topic because you couldn't handle it ----- you just did it again. The memory is the second thing to go.

Poor poor Roy

His polytical career is collapsing

Last edited:
Three words:

Statute of Limitations.

It exists for a reason. Copping a feel off a 14 y.o. girl probably wasn't even illegal at the time. Shit Biden does it on a daily basis, and it's on film. Nobody gives a shit.
Yup statute of limitations

Is this the creep Alabama wants to represent them?

If so...they deserve what they get

You lose.

You lose twice.

Sucks to be you, loser.

Oh I'm sure Bubba. And I'm even more sure that it's never occurred to me to check marital statuses of people I sat at a dinner table with. That'd be just fuggin' creepy.

But I tellya what, it's so cute how two posts after being called out for red herringing the topic because you couldn't handle it ----- you just did it again. The memory is the second thing to go.

Now you're talking about checking the marital status of somebody else. The rest of us are talking about a man who respects his wife and marriage and knows the jackals that surround him.

Are you too young to know who Bubba is? Perhaps you think history started when you were born.

So it seems the rumors about Creepy Roy are true

His years of Horn Dogging malls to try to find young girls was a dirty little secret in Gadsen County. But since the guy was Assistant DA, it was in everyone's best interest to keep quiet

I understand your point, Dim Bulb; it is very concerning when the Senate or any other elected body reverses the democratic will of the people. However, in this case, I think it is Moore who has gone "nuclear" by putting his ambitions and pride above the needs of his party and the reputation of the Legislature. It seems pretty evident that SOMETHING untoward happened and the decent thing to do would be step aside before it smears the entire Republican score card and the Senate as a whole. The stink and foment of one bad apple stains the entire bushel.

He's not a pedophile. 17, 18, even 14 ... all are post-pubescent. At most he's an ephebophile. I'm getting annoyed hearing people call him a pedophile. It's just not accurate.

It's true, however people have a tendency of using the term "pedophile" for someone who has sex with someone who is underage.

I understand your point, Dim Bulb; it is very concerning when the Senate or any other elected body reverses the democratic will of the people. However, in this case, I think it is Moore who has gone "nuclear" by putting his ambitions and pride above the needs of his party and the reputation of the Legislature. It seems pretty evident that SOMETHING untoward happened and the decent thing to do would be step aside before it smears the entire Republican score card and the Senate as a whole. The stink and foment of one bad apple stains the entire bushel.

If the people of Alabama say....We want a known child molester to represent us

Who is the Senate to say No?

I think those in government need to set a standard and hold all officials to it. We've had decades of looking the other way when "one of our own" gets caught in sexual impropriety. JFK was a notorious womanizer, but that was ignored. Bill Clinton had multiple allegations of harassment and even rape, but was celebrated. Heck, his wife, who later claimed that such women should be heard and believed, took an active role in destroying his accusers. Barney Frank's boyfriend ran a brothel out of Frank's home and he suffered no consequences.

Its no wonder that Moore's supporters get frustrated at the manufactured outrage about him when they see politicians routinely excused and even celebrated for or in spite of sexual impropriety. All should be held to the same standard or none should.

If allegations are really enough to derail a political career, as some out here are saying, Washington would be a very lightly populated city.

Forum List

Back