Let's get real: Democrats were first to enlist Ukraine in US elections

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Earlier this month, during a bipartisan meeting in Kiev, Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) delivered a pointed message to Ukraine's new president, Volodymyr Zelensky.

While choosing his words carefully, Murphy made clear - by his own account - that Ukraine currently enjoyed bipartisan support for its U.S. aid but that could be jeopardized if the new president acquiesced to requests by President Trump's lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, to investigate past corruption allegations involving Americans, including former Vice President Joe Biden's family. ...

The implied message did not require an interpreter for Zelensky to understand: Investigate the Ukraine dealings of Joe Biden and his son, Hunter, and you jeopardize Democrats' support for future U.S. aid to Kiev.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

------------

Obstruction of justice! Nothing new for DemonRATS, but openly interfering in another nation's law enforcement is a new low for Dems. (Although Obama routinely involved himself in Brexit and several nations’ elections.)

Note how we are going from "Trump didn't do anything wrong" to "Ok Trump did something wrong but he went second!"
:oops8:

Note how we are going from "Trump didn't do anything wrong" to "Ok Trump did something wrong but he went second!"
Where is your evidence Trump did something wrong?....an ANNOMOUS source with NO first hand evidence said so... Meanwhile Jojo "The World's Dumbest Politician and Sexual Abuse" Bịden hás a VIDEO
with him PERSONALLY telling the story that he interfered with Ukraine politics And did a Quid Pro Quo for $1 BILLION IN AID TO FIRE THE PROSECUTOR INVESTIGATING HÍS SON.....YOU IDIOTS better try to asassinate PDJT because ìf he gets a second term (Impossible to impeach him on ANNOMOUS speculation) I can see him really use the power of the presidency to fuck up DOZENS of you subversives in positions of power.....I don't know how he is holding back except for the vile hatred of the left media to spin everything against him....but we Patriots can wait if he can!:)

Last edited:
Where is your evidence Trump did something wrong?....an ANNOMOUS source with NO first hand evidence said so... Meanwhile Jojo "The World's Dumbest Politician and Sexual Abuse" Bị đen há a VIDEO
with him PÉONALLY telling the sorry hơ he intrrfeted with Ukraine politics And did a Quid Pro Quo for %2 BILLION IN AID TO FIRE THE PROSECUTOR INVESTIGATING HÍ SON.....YOU IDIOTS better try to asassinate PDJT because ìf he gets a second term (Impossible to impeach him on ANNOMOUS speculation) I can see him to really use the power of the presidency to fuck up DOZENS of you subversives in positions of power.....I don't know how he is holding back except for the vile hatred of the left media to spin everything against him....but we Patriots can wait if he can!:)
Yep, typical lib response with absolutely NO evidence to back up the claim.

Forum List

Back