🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let's Get the Words Right. It Was a Secret Service STAND-DOWN That Cost Firefighter Corey Comperatore his life

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Let's get the words right. This was not an "incident." Not a "failure." It was a Secret Service STAND-DOWN while the shooter crawled into position, raised his head, took careful aim, and fired multiple rounds. The stand-down cost firefighter hero Corey Comperatore his life.

#SecretServiceStanddown

Corey-Comperatore.jpg

Police snipers wait until gunman gets off his shots at Trump

Let's get the words right. This was not an "incident." Not a "failure." It was a Secret Service STAND-DOWN while the shooter crawled into position, raised his head, took careful aim, and fired multiple rounds. The stand-down cost firefighter hero Corey Comperatore his life.

#SecretServiceStanddown

Corey-Comperatore.jpg

Police snipers wait until gunman gets off his shots at Trump

I heard that the sniper asked for permission to neutralize the threat. The response they were given and the mechanism of who and what they were told will be vitally important to this investigation.

Trump should release the JFK files the second after he’s sworn in
There are things about Watergate that are not known to the public, probably things about Iran-Contra still being covered up, definitely lies about the OKC bombing and the Waco fiasco, as well as 9/11 and the entire funding of the lab in Wuhan that need and airing as well.

. . . and I imagine the shit that went down in Vegas while he was president, that he knew about, that for what ever reasons, he knew about, but kept under wraps. I believe it had to do with Saudi Arabia & that Khashoggi spy mess.

And, of course, all of the lies, distortions and secrets having to do with all of the information surrounding the DNC servers, Ukrainian businessmen, Crowdstrike, bribes, payoffs, leaks, Wikileaks, etc. having to do with drawing billions of tax-payer money into the same interests that are more than likely are behind having Senators and reps. fund a war in Europe and a jab.

. . . but those chickens came home to roost, and he found out the hard way.

8xefa7.jpg

I heard that the sniper asked for permission to neutralize the threat. The response they were given and the mechanism of who and what they were told will be vitally important to this investigation.
Senator Cruz said on FOX news that in the hearing today Wray said the two police snipers we all saw behind the stage on the roof didn't take the kill shot... he said the kill shot came from a different sniper.... who? and from where?...

Forum List

Back