🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let's get to the bottom of this: Is Obama GAY or not???

I just ran across this video and was sorta shocked that this question has resurfaced once again.

Before the 2008 election a Gay man from Chicago, Larry Sinclair made a minor celebrity of himself by claiming Barack Obama is Gay.

After a few weeks in the news and only a few people really showiing any interest in the notion Sinclair was arrested on some charge or another and that was the end of that.

Flash forward a few years and today I found this video posted in 2012 with new allegations and evidence I hadn't heard of previously alledging his homosexuality.

Not straight, not bi, but full on Gay.

So, in the interest of investigative posting please bring anything you can find suggesting the truth on this particular matter, one way or the other.

Is Obama Gay or not???

It obviously wouldn't matter now if he were proven to be Gay and he could only get more support in the liberal media, so don't be frightened that he might try to silence you or anything sinister like that.

Let's have whatever you've got.

Let's put this rumor to rest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-iOdThW2Dc

At this link you will see the photos the guy refers to in the video of Obama looking very chummy with a far Eastern looking fellow.

Would voters knowingly vote for a homosexual? » moralmatters.org

I wouldn't be shocked...this is what the Right is currently doing...recycling old rumors about President Obama.

At least if he is gay, he has a reason for being a piss-poor excuse of a man.

I just ran across this video and was sorta shocked that this question has resurfaced once again.

Before the 2008 election a Gay man from Chicago, Larry Sinclair made a minor celebrity of himself by claiming Barack Obama is Gay.

After a few weeks in the news and only a few people really showiing any interest in the notion Sinclair was arrested on some charge or another and that was the end of that.

Flash forward a few years and today I found this video posted in 2012 with new allegations and evidence I hadn't heard of previously alledging his homosexuality.

So, in the interest of investigative posting please bring anything you can find suggesting the truth on this particular matter, one way or the other.

Is Obama Gay or not???

It obviously wouldn't matter now if he were proven to be Gay and he could only get more support in the liberal media, so don't be frightened that he might try to silence you or anything sinister like that.

At this link you will see the photos the guy refers to in the video of Obama looking very chummy with a far Eastern looking fellow.

I wouldn't be shocked...this is what the Right is currently doing...recycling old rumors about President Obama.

Ah, ah, ah!

Let's not be PRE Judicial.

Wait for the evidence to come rolling in first before deciding it's merely a rumor without any substantiation.

BTW, did you look at the pix at the bottom of my OP showing him and the other guy holding hands with their fingers interlaced?

Did you listen to the woman who was a classmate of his in Hawaii who said it was common knowledge Barry was Gay (Ed. and to my recollection he never had any g/f's) and everyone assumed he got his coke from the well to do white guys who he was having sex with?

Last edited:
This may not be the dumbest thread ever but it's up there, in the top ten ...

:cuckoo:

I love these threads from Conservatives

How can we get at that Obama?

I know! Let's tell everyone he is a Fag!

That will fix him

Is Obama Gay or not???

Ah, ah, ah!

Let's not be PRE Judicial.

Wait for the evidence to come rolling in first before deciding it's merely a rumor without any substantiation.

BTW, did you look at the pix at the bottom of my OP showing him and the other guy holding hands with their fingers interlaced?

Did you listen to the woman who was a classmate of his in Hawaii who said it was common knowledge Barry was Gay (Ed. and to my recollection he never had any g/f's) and everyone assumed he got his coke from the well to do white guys who he was having sex with?

You could always try to get him on Springer.

That will fix him

How is that getting at Obama, or is there something wrong with being gay?

Is Obama Gay or not???

I just wish he'd man up and admit. I think Bodecca, Hazlnut, Pete, Zona, Cabbie and a few others would like to hear Obama admit to being Gay

Seriously.... people like you MOJO, have no shame because you have no honor.

Actually that is why many people believe that there are paid misinformationists on boards like these

Because you see, these people cannot imagine anyone can doing something so shameful unless they were paid to do it.

I know that true believers feel that anything they do -- however shameful, however without honor -- is okay because they so believe in their cause.

They believe that a LIE that advances their cause is a GOOD THING and no sin.

Situational ethics?

You betcha!

Empires are build on them.

I think he's a switch-hitter.

So is Hillary.

Both have a very loose set of moral values.

Is Obama Gay or not???

I just wish he'd man up and admit. I think Bodecca, Hazlnut, Pete, Zona, Cabbie and a few others would like to hear Obama admit to being Gay

They support him because he goes out of his way to support them.

But if you accuse him of being gay, well, that's just wrong. Nobody calls their fearless leader a fag.

That will fix him

How is that getting at Obama, or is there something wrong with being gay?

Conservatives still act like they are in the fifth grade. They think calling someone a fag will somehow gain them points

Forum List

Back